No school today. Taking the chance to clean/tidy up my room for Chinese New year. Was clearing up my desk & shelves and guess what I'd found!!!

Yeah...like what the title says. I found lotsa old drawings. Some of my artworks done in sec sch, poly days. But I have a bad habit. My drawings are always incomplete. You see the basic outside or shading here & there only. Haha!!

Oh my, these are terribly old drawings. Get ready for a photoblog entry? LOL! Tons of pics!! But I'd like to declare that these pics are not scanned. I took them by digicam. So it's laid on a flat surface and pic taken with a certain degree...so this is just agar agar how it looks like.



2 Hanamichi Sakuragi looking upwards. Quite hard to draw cos Yingmu's head/face already very hard to draw liao! Peace!



Not hard to guess who this is huh?



Another one... Drew from the was it...2002 or 2003 concert poster??



Hehe!! 3 Gals...who is who?? HAHA!!!



Hmm...probably infamiliar with this? But it was the Yang Men Nu Jiang ad on the magazine. Back then I really love this show... All the males died and the females of Yang Warrior fought on the war! Wahaha...



I enjoy drawing periodic figures. Here's Huan Zhu Ge Ge, Xiaoyanzi. Her distinctive feature are the eyes. Her eyes know how to talk...cheeky face.



This is Ming Zhu Ge Ge, Ziwei. She's totally different from Xiaoyanzi. Try to drew her as 贤惠 and 冰雪聪明 as possible.



Some of angle on how Xiao Long Nu from Condor Heroes comic look like. Anybody used to read the comic of this series?



My favourite pic... no wonder guys like long hair girls. I think if every gal is able to pull off this pose/expression/teary eyes....EVERY GUY WOULD GO WEAK IN THE KNEES and willing to give her everything in this world ba?