Much hype had been happening for BOF...





Some promotional pics I found online...



To be honest, as much as the storyline and the filming on this Korean version is really good but I find the cast a bit... sian. Especially the person playing Shancai... The girl Koo Hye Seun didn't really play Shancai well leh... BOF sure looked grand. But I feel Goong is better in terms of 拍摄手法. Oh wells... I think Yoon Eun Hye would play the character of Shancai better hor...

Here are some stills of the drama
This is supposed to be swoony when they first appear


BOF is quite addictive... And I like Korean's version because in the past version, it didn't seem clear that Huazelei has feeling for Shancai.. they are a bit 暧昧不清.

But in BOF, Ji Hoo really really really likes Jan Di.. awww... And he wasn't afraid of showing his feelings and affections for her - something which Huazelei/Zaizai lacks in the TW version.

Damn sweet can?