It was so so so so touching.. I teared within the first few minutes of the movie

Litte boy meets little girl and they both became friends and share a comment dream to explore South America and to become an explorer/adventurer. They got married and lead a happy life...

There were no dialouges. But the wife couldn't bear children but they grew old together until she passed away and he became a grouchy old man who refuse to move their nest cos the land is to be undergoing new development.

The old man took off with like few hundred thousand balloons...


The little boy scout wanted to get an elderly batch and decided to follow him to South America!

During their journey, they met many cute animals!

Their adventure was sweet & cute and I teared again when the uncle was flipping through the book that the wife left and it actually accounted her marriage with him and penned off with "Thanks for the adventure, now it's your turn to seek your adventure" or something like that.

Together, they all fight off the bad guys!!!

The little golden retriever is so cute.

"My name is Dug, I just met you but I LOVE YOU." Awww.. soooo innocent...


I WANT A DOGGY LIKE DUG!!! Sheesh... why Disney is able to make animals so lovable!! I want a white shepherd like Bolt!! I want a golden retriever like Dug! HrmP!!!!