Shia Lebeouf? That's a very unique name. And the movies I'd seen him in so far, it's always those kinda fast-paced, adventurous, dunno-wtf-happened kinda movie just like he was in Transformers & Indiana Jones 4.

He's always in the position of "What the hell happened? Who are you? Why are you telling me these? Why do I have to do this?"...


International Poster

The lady from Maid of Honour was also another protagonist in the movie. Basically the whole show was about surveillance manipulation. Random ppl were being targeted on illegal mission to kill/harm the President and they do not have a choice cos they'd be constantly pursued and their love ones would be killed/harmed so they have to do it.

I was hoping that Shia & the female lead would have some sparks in the airplane but that didn't happen though the ending scene was misleading. She's a single mother with a daughter and he went to the daughter's bday celebration and kissed. Does that mean they're together in the end?

Never mind. But the whole movie depict of how scary technology would become in years to come. It may take over human population. I thought Shia actually has some resemblance to Keanu Reeves, or perhaps the brunette female lead also reminds me of Sandra Bullock and the whole movie just reminds me of SPEED and the pairing of Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock.

I was googling for pics of them and chanced by this guy who posted this pic on his blog that he managed to take pics with the stars during the filming of the movie. Lucky!