Saturday, excited to meet Xiang to watch fireworks!!! It's NDP preview and not the actual day.

Met him at Suntec and he commented that I really dressed until very girly lor and he said I dress up is not bad one just that I lazy. I'm not hiao type of za bor who's into fashion & accessories. I'm super chin chai and like to wear super comfy & convenient clothes. No special occasions no need to specially dress up.

We went to Delifrance to get some pastries to eat in case we get hungry while waiting. Hehe!!! Then we walked over to Esplanade to find a spot.
两个白白的。
We waited & waited... mainly chatting & talking about nothing and also observe ppl playing cards, board games in front of us.

Then the sky slowly darkened... And the fireworks finally started!!! I didn't realised the fireworks was right in front of us!

Well, of cos we were not at the front row near the railing... But nobody will block your view since the fireworks would be in the sky. Hehe!!

Zach is a very busy man. Even while we were watching fireworks, he still received phonecalls from his friend, who was ALSO at present watching the fireworks.

It was beautiful & magnificent!! And I was really glad to catch it with Xiang!! My previous visits to Esplanade during Firework Festival was with my poly pals! This year got chance to watch it with boyfriend le!! Really very happy... and romantic moment. Hee!

Xiang said fireworks looked like swimming sperms that uh.... spread out. Haha!! Errm... well, those who has watched fireworks can go speculate yourself la.

After the end of the fireworks, was heading for the nearest toilet before we went to look for Dan who was around in the corner.. For a moment, I thought he was joining me & Xiang... Didn't know why I felt so glad when I realised he came with his friends and had other plans thereafter.

Wanted to go to the toilet at Fullerton Hotel but it was simply too crowded! The queue at the Ladies was tooooooo long. I decided not to queue and waited for Xiang to be done and we'd find some kopitiam nearby and I'd relieve myself there! Haha! So I loon all the way until this office building beside Singtel....

After that, we went to this place at Boat Quay called Golden Cafe. The first time I went there was brought by Lala & Maggie... everytime after our KTV session on Saturdays, we'd eat at this place. They serve really good food. Can be on par with those Chinese restaurants standard liao woh! And we ordered 3 dish & 1 soup... Hot plate beancurd, pork chop?? Actually it was a big spread for a family to eat let alone for the 2 of us... Alamak really damn sinful but really taste good leh!!!

After that sinful meal, we walked to Raffles Place MRT. Along the way, Xiang was whistling to some hp tunes. It was 1130 when we reached JE so we just nuah there all the way till around 1150 or almost 12am for Xiang to board his North train.

Went home and got online and sent him the fireworks pics & clips to him. Sigh.. he kept coughing nowadays, having some bad throat. Hope he'd get some rest cos he'd be starting work on Monday.

Can't believe this is the 5th consecutive day we'd met!!!

People say that love/relationship will make a person fat.

Whoever said that is absolutely right. Whenever I meet up with Xiang, we're bound to eat & eat & eat and it doesn't take an idiot to figure out that I have put on weight :(

So from today onwards, I must on take the bus. I will take the train AND WALK as much as possible, sweat as much as possible.

Contract stomach, contract buttocks, stand straight. Maintain posture. Less intake of carbo. I kept wanting to lose weight but I kept gaining weight instead. I'm now very bak bak already liao~~ Sobs!

-

Tuesday, a National Day eve and after school, I head toward City Hall MRT and to my horrors, it was absolutely flooded. 

From the escalator down from Raffles City to the control station, it took me around 7 minutes to squeeze through hordes of ppl. And there were announcements, "May I have your attention please, the station is crowded, please leave if you're not taking the train."

I saw the officials chasing ppl away asking them to wait elsewhere. Wah... this is kong bu! Never have I seen City Hall being infested with ppl until like that.

Nonetheless, took train home and alighted at Jurong East and walked back home from there while listening my mp3. Took the stairs up my floor.... Yes, must maintain this! I want my waist back!! I want my curves back!! Boo hoo!!!

Reached home and continued doing leg lifts in my room to sweat it out

-

Wednesday, NATIONAL DAY!!! Singapore is 41!!!

Caught Tokyo Drift @ CWP with Xiang!

It was a super shiok movie!! I love it so much!! All the swee swee cars, VROOM VROOM!!! Hehe!! All ZHNG one, CONFIRM!!!

It was something like Cars from Disney Pixar. You know the red racing car who knows nothing but racing and he realised he has no friends etc. Anyway, I was rather sad when the male lead's mentor died....

So we left CWP and walked to Xiang's place.
Big scorpio eyes!
I find myself drawn to him even while walking. His eyes not only shine during night time but also day time. The contrast of the black & white really stood out very obvious & clear today. It was so...  mesmerising!! HAHAHA... *hua chi*

I kept looking at him, I miss him so much, plus the fact that he was sooooooooo good looking. I didn't know why! Those EYES~ That look in his eyes, always makes me melt and turn into mush....

Had dinner at the dining table and even while eating I couldn't keep my eyes off him cos he's too sexy looking already!! Buay tahan!! Hahaha!! After dinner continued to nuah on his bed and ate fruits together while listening music. Halfway he got a call from Sean and/or Dan's call to kopi together. So we nuah a while more then went to the kopitiam nearby Xiang's house and hanged around till 1130 then I gotta leave.

Xiang sent me to the MRT station. Kissed & hugged goodbye. Went home and chatted with him online for a while, and I told Dearie that he was really shuai!!! Hehe!! While he eat, he walk, I couldn't keep my eyes off him! Hehe!! And then he said 'Oh no~~~"

Huh?? Why oh no??

"You addicted to me liao. WAhahaha." Dearie said that and I think I'd have to agree.

Then how how how??? Like doctor presribe medicine like that, I'd have to see him whenever I need my 'daily dosage' of Ah Xiang!! HAHAHAH!!!

YOU LA!!! Got me addicted to you liao la!!! HOW HOW HOW????