Saturday, LEEHOM HEROES OF EARTH CONCERT 2006!! Wahaha!! So happy!! Went to work with a happy mood! Nothing worth mentioning at work. Was happily waiting for time to be 6 cos I'd be leaving work at 6.


Had my break at 430 and went back to work at 5 and just 1 more hour! Left workplace and quickly chiong to get changed and went to JE platform to wait for WM. I reached at 625 all rushed & sweaty but WM didn't appear until 645. We reached Lavender at 720 and took cab from there and reached Indoor Stadium at 735 for the 8pm concert. We met up with Xiaopang who was already there with her friends so we went up the North entrance and it was a super long queue. We walked all the way to East entrance and that was how long the North entrance queue was!! Biang eh! But there were smart idiots who knew that we were ppl queuing and geh siao squeezed in and cut queue. TMD!!!


Then WM was like, "这个时候我们就需要你那个 185 的男朋友 and his friends and they'd be sibei dulan and go CCB!! CUT QUEUE AH HUH!" Then several intimidating guys over 180 would be looking at those BO GA SI M*****F***ERS!!! We followed in order and queued up accordingly but these latecomers just pretended nothing happen and just chup in the middle like that. If Huishan was here, she would have spoken up and told these ppl off. I could tell that WM & XP were greatly displeased, buay song-ness was written all over their faces. But you can't do anything when ppl are just pushing their way through. What is this??


I got sibei dulan also and kept imitating the way Russell Peters cursing & swearing. That is why ang moh do not like the SG culture for this reason. Chris was also saying he tried to talking to strangers on MRT, as a form of politeness cos that's what they do in the States, just smiling & nodding to ppl coming their way or just even a 'Hello, how's your day." "Good/Fine, thank you." I mean even though you know what was the answer but you still answer it politely out of courteousy. Chris finds that Singaporeans are interesting, in a bad way I would guess. He said whenever he's on the train, ppl are either sleeping, reading their books or sms-ing, pulling long faces. He tried to strike up a conversation but ppl would get alarmed or defensive like what was he doing. While walking through hordes of ppl, they kept starring & starring away.


It's just like the escalators in the mall. Ppl going up would be looking at ppl coming down. Stare stare stare... What is this?? What are these for? Goes to show the upbringing of these ppl. Wah biang, if only I could video the 'cut-queue' scene for show you all and perhaps holding a camera towards these ppl would make them paiseh?? Arrgghh. But there are just ppl who chup in suddenly before you could even react.


插队的认真的很恶劣。
你迟到,你就得负责你的行为。
早到的人,早早在那里排队等待入座。
早到的人花时间,冒汗站在那里等待。
你才刚到就可以进去了,你认为你可以瞒天过海吗?
你认为我们是瞎的吗?你认为没有人出声就算了吗?
你做什么事情只有你知天知。


Yes, I know, it's just an entry to watch a Wang Leehom concert, not like anyone committed a crime but still, there are boh tao nao ppl out there.


Eventually, we got in anyhow without having our bags checked cos it was taking far too long. We reached earlier than 8pm and but only managed to get in like 815pm?? Argghh. We eventually found our seats and it turned out to be spoilt seats. DAMN!! How come so suay ah? Only mine, WM & XP's seats were affected. Anybody moves, it will dropped and we'd have to sit upright to keep it from falling. WAH~ What a great day, I love it man!


We couldn't wait for the show to begin and the Superstars were just beside me. Weicong, Weijian, Kewei & Zhou Chongqing were there wearing super happening. So anyway, took some pics just before the show begins.
HAHA!! Smiled until strike lottery but aiya, 人家有爱情的滋润,不一样啦!


Since, this was Heroes of Earth, Gai Shi Ying Xiong Concert, obviously that was the first song he sang. Together with some medley of Fang Kai Ni De Xin & Zai Mei Bian....and haha, I bet no one else in Singapore would be able to master the 259 words in what 50 seconds like WM does?? Haha!! So WM was rapping together with Leehom and I would say probably even faster than the Real McCoy himself!! Hahahah!! WOOOAH!! AMAZING SIA!!!


At certain slow songs, the camera would purposely zoom into Leehom's mesmerising handsome face like Bu Yao Hai Pa and he sang & played on piano to the tunes of Love Love Love, Liu Lei Shou Xin.... But his Forever Love & Yong Yuan De Di Yi Tian about cannot make it leh... Those songs in front were really good, but the song behind...hmm...


And hor, I just realised there were guys really into Leehom leh. There was this guy behind us then go, "Lihong!!! Lihong wo ai ni!" or something like that and he knows ALL THE LYRICS to his songs and sang along with it. Even WM & I couldn't even memorise all his song lyrics! Haha!! Goodness.


王力宏真的是帅呆了啦!
天啊!就连伟铭也是这么说,男人觉得男人都帅,错不了啦!
在边看演唱会的当儿,我和翔也在交换简讯。
他问我看到力宏是不是很高兴?当然是啦!


而且哦!我越看王力宏,我越觉得翔长得很像他!
不是五官啦,我是指神韵,脸型的立体感。
还有他们美国腔的英语!哈哈!
翔常被误认为成外国人因为他的美国腔咯!
哦!还有最主要的就是他们唱歌的感觉。
听得出很有灵魂,很丰富的情感在歌声里。


So Ke Youlun was the special guest for Leehom's concert. Apparently while he was singing, it was the so-called break for audiences. Hehe. But we stayed through too cos Ke Youlun's voice SIBEI MANNNNNNN LEH!! Hahaha! It feels great to have WM gushing over super masculine singers like Leehom & Ke Youlun! Haha!! Cos we both share sentiments about them. Ke Youlun's voice super power one lor!! Sang Wake Up & Ling, 他打这几首歌打很久了耶!什么时候出新专辑啦!


Apparently WM & I weren't too familiar with the song Wake up but it was catchy and can learn very fast one. Ling we always sang in KTV until eh sai hoot liao! So we were singing along with Ke Youlun and the bimbo girl in front of WM suddenly turned around and said, "Can you lower down your volume, I cannot hear him sing." (later on WM said what he heard was "..., I cannot hear her talk.") Whichever case, she just turned around and ASK US TO LOWER DOWN OUR VOLUME AT A BLOODY CONCERT! And WM go, "Ok sorry sorry." But apparently he didn't lower down his volume at all. Instead, he sang even louder. HAHAHAHA!!! GOOD JOB BUDDY! Both of us super pissed off but I didn't show la, I just carry on singing. Siao za bor, you wanna talk or hear you go outside talk or go home listen CD or watch his other LIVE performance la!!! Simi sai.


Leehom didn't exactly have good interaction with the audience. He didn't talk much either except revealing that he used to have a crush with Kit Chan and he kept praising the wonderful Singaporeans as the crew & music director etc which brought this concert.
My favourite performance at the concert would be this clip.





Talented boh?? Mesmerising boh?? 有没有被他的音乐吸进去呢?Some can-make-it pics. I probably took like close to 100?? But all cannot make it. My super lousy no night mode digicam cannot make it for dark events. Only 2 pics for show! LOL~~
You see this type of shooting standard for the 2 MOST can-make-its. You'll know how are the cannot-make-its like liao. HAHAHA!!!


During encore, he sang Bu Ke Neng Cuo Guo Ni where he got all the audience to quieten down and not singing so loud but stupid Singaporeans refuse to listen to superstar and carry on singing loudly! HAHA! Other than this song, he also sang Wei Yi which wraps up the whole show. I was rather disappointed he didn't sing Ni Bu Zai, Ai Cuo & Di Yi Ge Qing Cheng, all of which were ballads from his previous album. As much as these are very KTV songs where everyone or mostly ppl will like, but considering the production for these songs to be sung at a concert is not very worth it. There’s no visual element for singing ballad or slow songs at a LIVE performance. 总的来说,好听归好听,可是在视觉效果上没有什么特别。而且也没有机会与观众做互动或交流.


So, it was 1130 when we get out of Indoor Stadium. XP joined her friends but after WM & I got out, we were asking her if she wanna leave together since we're all leaving in the west and her friends in different directions. So we met together and walked in same direction, thinking we'd all be taking the bus but walked until halfway, XP spotted 196 and ran after it cos it goes back to Clementi. WM & I were contemplating whether to take. We're at Indoor Stadium, take back to Clementi what time liao?? And we have to take cab after that?? Hmm... Then might as well chiong MRT can reach home earlier??


But then everyone knows how far that stupid Kallang MRT was away from Indoor Stadium and cos of the new roads and stuff, majiam walking in horlan like that. A while later, WM & I gave up MRT and decided to take cab. BUT TMD!!! It was close to 12am and NONE OF THE BLOODY CABS WAS WILLING TO STOP!! There were ppl flagging for cabs around us too and none was stopping!! Idiot leh. Walk such a long way, sweaty and tired and considering I already stood for a whole day previously liao. I have no more strength and I'm thirsty too...


Forget it la. We saw the nearest eating house and quickly ordered drinks to quench our thirst and also order something to eat la. I ordered noodles thinking it was those mee kia or thick yellow noodles but it turned out to be some handmade and not hot enough soup but aiya...just eat la. WM order Yang Zhou fried rice. God knows how was that different from normal fried rice.


就在我们差不多要吃完的时候,我突然抬头看着伟铭。
然后心里觉得不知道该不该问,问了他会不会觉得我奇怪。
可是,都超过12点了,现在回跟晚一点回没有什么分别。
但是。。。 哎呀!还是问啦!
他看回我,好像已经觉得我莫名其妙,要讲不要讲。
我还没有问,我有点要笑的感觉了!哈哈!


就在这个时候,我终于问他,“You may find this weird, but... 你会饱吗?"


WM PENGZ ON THE SPOT! HAHAHAHA!!! Cos by asking him that question, idiot also could guess I wasn't full. And errrmm, I think any guy... or probably anyone will be taken aback by that question and stunned by my appetite? Errr.. =X bleah~~~~


Hahaha!! We ordered another Dan Chao Fan, Egg Fried Rice. But you know what?? What it came was nothing different from the Yang Zhou fried rice which WM ordered earlier. Hahaha!! Anyway, I think 3/4 of that share was gobbled up by me. Then WM kept making the gesture of passing everything to me as if to say, "拿去啦!拿去啦!没有人跟你抢啦!"


Finished supper and hailed cab and went home. Along the way, we kept talking about the concert. Hahaha! And some weird ppl we met at the concert. Reached home and bathed. Went online and tried to look for Dearie and wanted to share with him the concert. But just as I was looking for him, my handphone beeped with his sms, telling me not to wait online for him cos he was playing mahjong. WAH! How did he know I'm waiting for him to be online?? Hehe~~ He said, "Of cos I know all my appointments with my lao po one." Awww.... 好甜哦!


Sunday, woke up and suddenly thought of Ke Youlun & Wang Leehom. Must be due to seeing too much of them yesterday! But these hua chi thoughts only lasted for a while when my weekend blues flooded in. I've got assignment to hand in on Monday but I haven't gotten done yet and when I return home from work tonight, I'd be too lethargic to do so.


I just dragged dragged dragged...tu tu tu... Tu until didn't feel like going to work actually but still went eventually. Once again, nothing worth mentioning again except I dulan for several hours and went teary cos of CONSTANT COMMENTS TO GO LEAVE THE FREAKING LONG HAIR AND GET RID OF GLASSES!!!


他妈的!为什么每次都是这样的!
你活着好好的,可是总是会有这种人来破坏你的心情。
别人留长发比较好看,别人是别人管我屁事啊!
所谓‘比较漂亮’‘试试看改变形象’就是要留长发,
我还是那句话,“你去叫长发女生把头发剪短看她们什么反应。"


把头发剪掉在叫做‘改变形象’。
剪头发有多难?一下子不是吗?
把头发留长叫什么鬼‘改变形象'?
除非是很久不见面才会看到你‘焕然一新’,不然谁看得出?


老娘高兴戴眼镜,你们哪里不爽?
老娘有斗鸡眼需要戴眼镜来 divert attention,
怎样?这些如果是你们心目中‘美女’的形象的话,so be it then!
Why bring me in? 管我什么事?奇怪!


There was a rather tomboyish & rowdy married auntie (but despite that, she's the pretty kind) in her late 30s (yes, she had long hair) and she was saying, "Last time I was super one, but then I told myself I must 忍住,一定要留长头发,那是我以前的梦想." Then I asked her, "Why must mian qiang yourself if you don't want to?" But later she got, "But I never regret ah. Guys started to notice me more and they're more polite to me. I have long hair, I got more suitors and more options and I'm calling shots."


天啊!这是什么世界?
在每个人的前面,人人不是平等的吗?
哪里有你比较好看就特别优待你的原则的?


就算我变得比较好了,然后呢?
好,我得到别人的赞赏,然后呢?
别人看到的是外表改变的成就。
我该为了这样的评语而感到高兴吗?


好不容易挨到下班时间. Got my supervisor to sign on my timesheet. Waited a damn long time for the damn stupid bus which I gotta stand cos no seats. Legs were extremely suan and had to do the OTO leg massage thingy. Watched the Korean movie on Channel U, My Tutor Friend... buay dong and went to sleep... Suddenly had a dream of the whole world hating me, don't like to be with me cos I'm ugly. They were all unable to see the real me inside and refuse to get near me just cos I'm not pleasing to their eyes.... 那种痛苦的感觉还蛮真实的。


After bathing, using routine to be online and surfed on Friendster and saw an idiot who used my identity & photos and assumed it to be his/hers under another different name. He/she copied everything exactly under the name Jess Lee. WHAT IS THIS!!!!!


Ended the night working on my essay researching & referencing.