Zi lian pics of myself while hanging with Milo gals on Sunday which was the day Shan would be going back to Japan.


Wednesday, woke up at 5am to go toilet and msg Xiang say to meet 3pm at Bugis. Went back to sleep and woke up at 1pm+, had lunch, dolled up and wore an outfit I never wore before and hopefully it will appear nice & special.

Took bus to JE and took train to Bugis and as expected Xiang would be late. So I told him I'd shop around at Seiyu first. Today I'd need to get some lingerie and take neoprints. So, alighted at Bugis and upon stepping out at the control station and turning to the right to head toward Bugis Junction. I saw some tallies, yeah tall ppl, tall girls & boys who looked at me. I didn't bother and just walked on. But later they stopped me and approached me in the middle of busy human flow and said they were from some BHI model agency which I'd never heard of. They say they needed to look for fresh face and talents and would like me to go for their whatever audition la. I rejected politely cos I was never interested in these stuffs. But I get cornered by 3 ppl where the others was saying I'm tall, I'm fair & blablabla.

Look, the 3 ppl looks like fresh teens with average age of 17 or 18. I am a lao za bor turning 24 this year. Where got ppl 24 years of age then go and become with model what talent one la! I rejected them again and ask them to look for someone else and siam quickly. They also bo bian have to let me go la. They didn't even ask for my age etc whatever. Just suddenly appear out of nowhere etc.

Anyway, head toward Seiyu and looked around and their bra & panty were on sale! Haha! Spent $55 on 3 sets which was a good deal. Normally one set is about $25 liao! Because I was trying on and paying at the cashier so I didn't get Dearie's missed calls. I told him to meet me at the lingerie dept haha! After paying, I went over and saw him! He looked tired & sleepy, as always... sigh! But one thing he was delighted to see me which was good. But it seemed like taking him a great deal of strength to even smile... Yes I know you're trying.

Then Dearie joked how come I never wanted to buy those lacey bras. I told him, it's expensive and I don't like the material of lace. Then he went, "Expensive then I buy for you la! Or I give you money you go buy something you like?" WAHHHH!!! How come got the feeling like a kept woman like that and I'm being given the freedom to buy whatever I want? I felt so paiseh but sweet at the same time. He got this xin yi is more than enough le.

We went over to Tokyo Paradise (is that the name of the neoprint shop?) and took the best neoprint we ever took in the past 9 months.


So we got a little hungry and went over the Liang Seah St and get something to eat. It could be snacks or dessert. Dearie heard of this Ji De Chi somewhere at the back and we had some dessert. Since it was such a hot day so I got some cold longan/almond dessert while Dearie got some hot sesame yolk paste? Hmm...It tasted really good! Recommended if anyone is interested in such desserts.

After that we went over to Bugis Icon which Dearie had no idea of its existence!!! OMG!! I didn't know Dearie don't hang out at Bugis. Bugis sort of is where I hang out most ba? Or at least more than Orchard. I used to work at Syno for 2 yrs and now my school is near Bugis! Haha! I used to work at Taka too and hang out at Orchard during my 3 yrs of poly life?

So after exploring Icon, there was nothing much so we went back to Bugis The Edge and it was undergoing clearance sale and everything was going really cheap and we saw this The Face shop. It wasn't the beauty shop but a T-shirt & jeans shop where one polo-t was only $15 and unisex. I'd always wanted qing lu zhuang!!!!! So there was female & male size for the same design and Dearie & I gotten the red polo-t! Yeah!! We got qing lu zhuang le!!! I'd always wanted it so much so much!

Sat down and rest for a while and took some bo liao pics....


And OF COURSE not forgetting zi lian pic. Xiang said I looked like SUPAMODEL!! It's supa, not super hor...Hahaha..


So we walked over to Bugis Street and see see look look. I think both of our styles are pretty much defined. He like those black, hip hop street wear, jappy kinda pants at the same time too. He like to wear those hip hop caps. It was a bit like what the malays you see are wearing but Dearie got more style la! LOL!! For me, I like those puffed sleeve and bubble skirts or shorts de. Very Goong-like kinda dress sense.

We finished exploring Bugis Street/Village then went over to OG and looked around and once again he mentioned about giving me money to buy clothes I like cos he know I need a lot of feminine clothes. Hmmm.. But I still feel weird la. Next time if I earn money liao I definitely will dress up hiao hiao one! Haha! I think I am very hiao enough already! My transformation also shocked me & my friends that I became so feminine & womanly. I used to be a nerd, haha.. a HK/TW-ish looking nerd with fair skin and short hair suddenly transform into a hiao za bor like such... tsk tsk.

Anyway, the OG at Bugis didn't have as much choices as OG Orchard. Since we were still not hungry yet so we went over to Sim Lim and take a look at the laptops and phones around. I'd been wanting to get a new phone cos this Nokia 6101 really too lan already liao la, only nice but function sucks. But nowadays also no nice flip phones by Nokia. I don't like Motorola cos the keypads are weird. Samsung's flip also not nice. If only SE has flip phones too! Ok la, SE has those pink, blue, black kinda but they keypads are weird and seems like lots of girls have the pink one so nah. So how ah? I don't have a thing for slide phones too.

Finally brought Dearie to Middle Rd to have dinner at My Secret Garden. I only been there twice. Once was with Hai Die gals where Mag & Cheryl brought me there. 2nd time was with Sherman, a Scorpio guy who wanted uh... chase me.

I ordered my chicken and his seafood platter. We had lemon tea and the food took a damn long time so what we do is take photos of each other and chat. We talked about our blind dates back then, meeting ppl up from irc, chatting irc in sch and get to know ppl through the sch's intranet etc. Haha! I shared with him my experience of running away from a blind date and how Sherman tried so hard to impress me while doing all the ordering and give the waiter a hard time when it doesn't serve the ice cream flavour I wanted... gosh. Luckily it was over.

Some pics....

While waiting for our orders... which took an extremely long time



Our food!


Very psyched us! However, the food was quite disappointing la! Haha! Dearie said we'd just be there for once can liao, just to have a taste of the ambience & environment. There are other better restaurants out there! I guess that's what happens when you have a food critic other half. =X

After that we left Middle Rd and walked to the Cineplex to see if we are able to catch Music & Lyrics but it wasn't showing there so we went to PS and queue up. It was selling fast while we were queuing up but it was sold out the moment we were at the counter! TMD! So bo bian gotta watch other movie but there was no movie which caught my interest.

So we gotta catch the last train home and I was asking Dearie if he wanted to eat something? He said he was preparing to take cab home actually. I was so happy!!! I told him, "Actually it's not that I'm hungry la... just that." He continued for me, "Yes I know, it's not about eating but the quality time spent together!" AHHHHH Dearie is so sweet! Heee!!

We board the train and during the journey, Xiang was saying, "Wah! Go out with you is really must 耗费很多精神."

Anyhow, we went to eat the zi cha then walked back to my place and while talking along the way, I realised I was beginning to talk and sound like Xiang. I became more drama mama le. While walking through the carpark, I was humming the doraemon song then suddenly oh! I almost fell down while walking and Dearie went, "The song doesn't go like that de. Don't have 'oh' one." HIYAAAA.....

It was 1230am when we reached home. Neng was still up doing homework and Xiang & I went to my room and I showed him the bra I bought and kept looking at the neoprint we took as well as the pics taken on his hp and compared to the pics we took previously when we just gotten together last year. We agreed that I look so much better now, I practically look like goon back then. We also talked about what he like about me, he said my smile, my cheerfulness and having the same background. We were really reminiscing the old times...

Time for him to leave and I couldn't bear him to go. Kiss kiss hug hug bye bye. Slept immediately after that le....

Thursday, at around 9am+ I was awakened by the rain, it was pouring outside. But I continued sleeping until 11am+ and it was still raining. Continued sleeping again until eventually waking up at 2pm. It was only then the rain decides to stop.

I'd be doing blogging and catching up on this Korean Drama which I'd been watching for a very long time liao: Which Star Do You Come From. Anyway, Dearie would be getting a haircut today and I told him to MMS me a pic of his newly cut hair but I waited WHOLE AFTERNOON and hear no news from him.

心理的失落感好重。觉得好像很不被重视一样。
是他跟朋友在一起,一起玩闹,忘了我了吗?
还是我的要求太奇怪,太过分?所以他没有理会?


Not really a good day spent with parents kao beh at home and I felt pissed and got detach from everyone and everything else, including my hp and didn't realised Xiang gave me 4 missed calls. Sorry, just that when something happen at home... aiya, whenever at the talk of my parents, I really super sian la...

Friday, Dearie started first day of school of the new semester today and he said he'd be coming after school.

Xiang didn't mentioned what time would he be coming by so I had no idea what time would it be so I slept until 12+ and was wakened by his sms telling me that he just finished school but will be staying back to print notes and would be going for lunch with his friends first before coming over. Then I assumed he would be coming around 2+ so I went back to sleep but there was sudden heavy downpour and before I knew it he called to say he was leaving school instead and I gave him directions from Clementi to my place.

Finally woke up and wash up and when I came out from the toilet, saw sms from him saying he'd be reaching soon so I took the umbrella and went down to the bus stop to meet him and shelter him. My Dearie looks so shuai with his new haircut!!!!! Look like Rain leh!!! Rain brought Rain to Singapore liao la! Hahaha.... But Rain's eyes not that big la! Dearie got big big eyes oh!

Since Xiang didn't take lunch so he da bao from the kopitiam opp my blk then went back to my place. Since I haven't ate lunch so we ate lunch together while watching Which Star You Came from? After that we went to my room. I was still tired and continued sleeping while Dearie was surfing net from my PC.

So zo bo and bo liao and Dearie kept mo fang the way I speak cos I tend to like to sajiao & teh him when I talk then will baby-talk also. Then I kept acting like kodomo until he kept laughing out of geh yan-ness and said, "You really think you're baby ah? Don't know how to speak oh?" Haha... bleah! =X