(continued from previous entry)
Xiang: It's your birthday, I don't want to ruin it.
En: Oh! You still remembered it's my birthday. Precisely it's my birthday, I don't want my own birthday to be ruined!
Xiang: I am sorry, please let me join the duck tours.

I went ahead and approached the counter asking when was the next duck tours which he said was 4pm and it was merely 3pm so I paid for 2 ppl and left the counter, approaching Anderson's ice cream on my own. I didn't invite him to join me but he sat beside me and kept 'wei-ing' me...

我很不喜欢这样。
我很不喜欢我明明知道对方明明就也不高兴,
可是还得勉强自己跟我很好的样子。


And then he said, "I'm not angry already so you don't angry also ok?"

I kept quiet without saying anything while looking through the menu and said, "Ok, we eat fondue. You pay."

It was then he ok and smiled. While waiting for our fondue, I took some pictures but it all turned out very ugly cos, yes...his sian face.

一个人不高兴,不爽,是骗不了人的。
我以为我亲眼看见得不能信,可是照片显示得清清楚楚.




Sigh. You tell me how to enjoy the day? How to enjoy the food or anything?

Suan le. Actually the fondue reali did taste not bad but... I only ate for the sake of eating it without having too much of an appreciation. I'll eat it when I have the mood the next time again...




Panasonic's macro nice boh?

We board the duck tours after finishing the fondue. There were lots of tourists, obviously and I guess we were the only Singaporeans.

Sianness is obviously still there.

Cos I'm the one who always likes to take rides and explore places but he doesn't like to do such things, hence he always qian jiu me.

It was a bapok tour guide who intro us what we'd be passing by during the ride and introducing us some facts about Singapore which me, as a Singapore also don't know. Some ang moh tourist even knew how many capsules Spore Flyer has! Some Indian tourist even knew how many spikes Esplanade has... oh well... But he/she has made the atmosphere quite fun & relaxed...

Slowly getting better liao I guess...

Picture is really worth a thousand words... Photographers know this so much better...

After the almost 1 hour ride (sibei wu hua), we were transported back to Suntec City. Xiang & I walked back toward Beach Rd and head towards DHL balloon! It has been there for a while since last year but I'd never gotten the chance to take it! It's just opposite my school only. I can see it in the student lounge, I can see it in the open porch, I can see it from the library... that's how close.

I paid for our tickets again (but I guess it's reasonable since he always pays for our dates). We sat around while waiting for the 'flight time'. Snapped some pics.

Scared you dunno those are Scorpio Eyes.

And ok, we boarded the hot air balloon...


It was damn windy as we were slowly getting up... My legs felt like jelly as it slowly went up...

Hair was damn luan!!!

I wanted to take more when my digicam's battery died. So had to use Xiang's handphone cam!


Some views from where we were...



Some more shots as the balloon decends..


May I present you, the cutest couple of the century! LOL!

Ok ok...don't puke don't puke...

I love this smiley pic of Xiang...

I'm glad I could finally see that he was enjoying himself!

Nothing much to shop or walk around at Bugis so we walked back to Suntec and crossed over to Marina Sq and bought tics to catch Hellboy. Still had some time to kill to screening time so went shopping and bought 3 pairs of shoes! I used to have a pair of black pumps which the sole came off so I bought a nice brown/chocolate one to replace. And then there was a sale of 2 pairs at $35! Of cos chiong to get!

We had dinner at this Yotei place and ordered Shabu shabu!! It was my 2nd time having shabu shabu! My first was with Shan & Tadayoshi-san when I was in Kobe (which I hadn't finished updating my Japan trip at all! Gosh!)

The shabu shabu hotpot!


The soup's really yummy and not the mention the 2 types of sauce on the left!!

The white dots or glitter you see all over the table are the soup/oil being 贲出来 from the boiling hotpot.

Ate until really really very full and had lots of fun making our own hotpot! Then we went over to watch Hellboy 2.

It was so boring that at some point, I fell asleep and no idea what was happening. But that Blue (fish) was cute to have fallen in love with the princess... Very boring plot la.. and not like visuals was all that fantastic.

By the time the movie was finish, most of the shops were already closed. No chance to have cake with candle and sing happy birthday song. So we went to PCC cafe and bought 2 types of cheese cakes.

There were no more MRT or public buses, only NR left. While walking to the nearest NR bus stop. Along the way, I thanked him for the wonderful day though we almost had a major argument and I apologised for that. And he actually said, "You know how many times you made me wanna BU with you? It's your bday so I don't wanna be a CB." So meaning if it wasn't my bday, he will BU with me?

I kept quiet throughout the journey. Just when I thought we'd be heading home, he actually pulled me to a cafe, PCC cafe just beside the big wheel of Raffles Link. I asked him what he was doing, he said he was trying to buy a cake. I was quite touched by that action...

虽然我很介意之前他讲我,虽然我也介意他刚才那么说,
什么因为是我的生日所以不想当一个 CB 在我生日跟我分手。
如果我把以前他让我不愉快,伤心的事情办出来,
他一定又会讲我为什么要 compare 以前和现在。

虽然很感动他说要买蛋糕给我,因为他知道我很在意“生日形式”。
他知道我希望每年的生日都要有生日蛋糕,或有雪糕吃。
可是。。。心深处有一个角落觉得灰灰的,冷冷的。


We went ahead and took NR5 home. It was a damn long journey which took almost 2 hours and we reached home almost 230am.

I didn't have bday candles to stick onto the slice cheesecake but he still sang a birthday song for me.

他是他第三年唱生日歌给我听。不知道以后还有没有机会听到。

一直觉得自己好笨,好没用。


Saturday, got up at 1040am then quickly prepared then anyhow changed and grabbed my cap to cover my "fierce red" hair.

Took cab to MDC and SH was already there. She saw my hair and commented that I can't look too drastic cos our hair were also controlled by the production team. But it's my hair leh. How come I wanna have red hair also can't leh? At the most is buy temp black hairspary and go on stage lor.

SPT was before us and felt kinda awkward seeing BR who waved to me at some point. XP wouldn't be around but she had already pre-recorded her voice into the track so we'd sing over it when we present to B Wong later. B Wong mentioned something about the arrangement, will do something about it.

Headed home and Xiang seemed fine as if whatever happened yesterday didn't exist. Somehow it was back to normal but I couldn't help wondering if it will be like that in the future again. It's because of such things that would occur that made me not looking forward to seeing him again... sigh~ He sometimes 忽冷忽热, very hard to handle la...

Xiang left for work in the afternoon while the family all prepared to go RGS to support Mian's performance. Mian is from the Raffles Ringers (Handbell Ensemble). I bought some pink daisies for at the reception counter, intending to give it to my youngest sister when the performance was over.

Ah Mian! Fat Da Jie & Fat Er Jie 为你加油!


Papa & Mama looked kinda sian though...


It was a zai performance!!! My first time watching a handbell performance....


During the interval, they got changed and waiting for show to start. I started snapping pics but dunno why most of the pic turned out blur!


I was delighted to have so many family gatherings over the past few months!! I love my family very very very very much!!

This is like our 7th shot? The previous 6 pictures all blur!!!

My very cute sisters!!! Ah Neng Ah Mian WAN SUI!!!


Went home and watched a bit of TV and was chatting on MSN... and was also thinking about Dearie... I kept talking about the future with him even though I can't see anything. I wasn't sure if have so many squabbles will be able to last??

Sunday, Qifen can and pick me up and off we went to Orchard for lunch.

I like Qifen's driving. She is a very safe driver. And I sort of came to terms that drivers really do need to be constantly talking to be alert! Haha! I used to think talking would distract drivers but sometimes if drivers got bored driving, they'd need talking to keep them awake. Hmm.... I usually don't like to speak to cabbies hence sometimes I find it awkward if there was no radio playing in the cab. Bleah... out of point.

I only meet Qifen twice a year, once during CNY, another time during our bdays. However, this year, I'd be meeting her for the 3rd time at her wedding!! Tada!! Number of friend's weddings which I'd attended is actually countable.

Anyhow, we parked at Centrepoint carpark and went to look for Crystal Jade Korean and ordered the nice & affordable set meal!


The side dishes...

Trying to play with macro...



She was snapping me, I was snapping her...


Besides eating & taking pictures at the same time, we also chatted... Chatted about her wedding, about her husband-to-be, concerts she has attended recently, about Xiang, about relationships and how to get along with 男方的家人.


Chong mal mashida!! (Really very delicious!)

We wanted to take neoprints and went over to Heeren but it was closed. Dunno why... So we went over to Cine to take instead!

We took a break at the 4th lvl outside the arcade and reviewed photos in our cameras and rest a bit. But continued taking pics again!


We hung around at Cina for a while before having our 'yearly ice cream fest'. Head over to Crown Prince's Swensons. Wanted to have fondue but it there was no more for the day. We had Earthquake cos Topless 5 was a bit pathetic.



两个女人竟然就这样把 8-souped 雪糕吃完了!
后来她给了我红包,让我觉得很不好意思。
因为说好知是大家出来吃饭就好了。
她说红包就当作是替我在 SB 电话投选的小小意思。

真的真的让我觉得好感动。
她在为了筹备婚礼,应该花了不少。
嗯,那我在她的酒席包多一点红包给她好了!


She was kind enough to drop me off at Havelock road where I went over to Xin's place and it was great seeing Milo gals again. Been a while since I last saw them. We had fun playing with Wii and Xin's neice. Her living room TV screen was... omfg, soooooooooooo damn big! Xin's mom made a wonderful, delicious dinner!!! 比我家水准好太多了. I like the soup a lot a lot a lot!!! Meatball and some veggie soup~

We continued playing Wii games, damn exciting and while taking a break for some drinks, they actually presented me mango birthday cake and sang me bday song and got me ang bao~~~ 为什么有这么感动的事情!


Thank you girls for the surprised celebration. It made me very happy & touched.

我家什么时候能有这么大的电视呢?
不过想想看,如果有这么好的电视,我想我大概不想出家门了!
眼睛天天粘着电视机!哈哈。。。。。


After having bday cake, time to go and 3 of us shared cab where I dropped Lili & SY at JE.

虽然没有办法和每个交亲近的朋友庆生,
可是有这样的对待,我已经很满足了!谢谢你们!