Sunday, told Dearie if he could drive me home and after spending the day together, he could drive the car back to his place.
Little Reddie, their family's red Matrix, would be serving them for the last day as they'd be changing to a Toyota SVU le.

Somehow GFs always like to take pics of their BFs driving or BFs with their cars and post on their blogs. Cos Mr Z doesn't like driving so I always don't have the luxury of capturing those moments cos I think I'd be feeling dulan cos he'd ALWAYS feel dulan by other road users when he's driving. Buay zai means buay zai la... still blame other road users! Simi sai...

Ok, here's Mr Z with the family's Little Reddie, Xiaohong ^_^


Some interior...



Look like small boy trying to drive...


Dearie to book the 850pm Marley & Me show at JP.

We bought some snacks to smuggle in, some takoyaki, pancakes, hotdog bread and that was our dinner.

Marley & Me was a really nice & heartwarming show.

I wanted to have a dog after watching Bolt but now I wanted a dog so bady after watching Marley & Me.

Having a doggy may be difficult but having a companion is good isn't it? I wonder how would my family be if we're going to have a dog at home... But aiya, they surely comment that I can't even support myself let alone supporting a dog.

Marley sure is a high maintanence dog.. imagine all the furniture they have to replaced after being chewed off by Marley! LOL!

Dearie drove me back home. He saw me up and we kissed goodbye and waited for Dearie to get home and get online and played some Scrabble before going to bed.

Thursday, Dearie came over last night and stayed over.

I wasn't working today because I usually don't work on the days that he has off days cos sometimes he'd still work on weekends and since Julie's work isn't urgent so I was able to go to office 3-4 days a week. We had lunch together while watching Seconds from Disasters & Air Crash Investigation. After that we were deciding what movie to catch at JP.

We decided to have Watchmen and bought tickets for it.



It was some superhero movie... And after sitting through the 2 hrs plus. I didn't get it. It was long & draggy and... perhaps I'm not really a sci-fi person so I really don't really get the storyline, I have no idea what was happening so I was clueless and puzzled what were all the killings about?



So a group of superheroes were formed to save the nation but one by one left the group and one by one was being murdered. And 1 of them decided to look on the causes of the murders. The blue guy was supposed to be the leader or something? I still don't get it.

Some of the murders that happened in the prison were really brutal. The best looker which was the Comedian was being murdered in the first scene and subsequently he appeared as flashbacks. Like huh?? Everything was in bits & pieces... Not smooth and I couldn't follow.

After that we walked around JP looking for clothes. We stepped into Everlast and decided to get a couple tee. Total up to be a little over $100! I didn't know it was a branded shop... 1 normal polo tee can cost $49.90! Wah lau... polo tee need to be more expensive than OL clothes boh?

We had dinner at Benten, the place where we ate for Vday...We ordered something different and while waiting for orders... took random pics of Dearie..

Hehe... I feel the first pic quite shuai la...


Muahaha....

And these are our food...




Next time HAVE to eat there and try OTHER dishes agin... After the meal we went home and Dearie stayed over for another night...