It was a yearly event that Papa would book a hotel at Fairmont in bid to support a client. So the whole family can stay at the hotel and use the facilities.
But I had a photography course to attend at Sony Gallery. It's an event organised by Blog2U and this lobang was introduced by Alloi.

So nextdoor uncle took the whole family over to Fairmont Hotel and even though I'm hearing toward Orchard but at least I can take 3 stops from City Hall la. We checked in and I nuah in the room first before leaving at 1.40pm to make it to Sony Digital Workshop at 2pm.

The lecturer Kenneth is a super duper funny guy.
Very true blue Singaporean with very unique local accent! Haha.. I enjoyed every second of the tutorial.

Shan has already posted some pics her facebook album so hmm... I shall perhaps post some pics different!

 

 

 


I love this picture taken by Kenneth! NICE!

And no, I did not photoshop the below pictures (beside making it into a collage)... I just happen to capture them when it was during that lighting.



At the end of the session, there was a little critique session and Shan won the Best Shot!

I really really had a great time today!!! Hehe!! Turned out that Kenneth is 1985... younger than us woh but he'd been doing photography lecturing for a few years liao!

We were in the same capsule with some Japanese tourists and haha.. it was fun to see Shan to converse in Japanese with them!

Those of you who are interested in SDW photography, do check out their website for more information.