Caught Taiwanese movie Monga 艋舺?

There aren't a lot of Taiwanese movies shown in Singapore. The previous ones I was Jay's Secret and I remembered some gay movie starring Zhang Ruijia and also some lesbian movie starring Rainie.

Fortunately, Monga is FULL OF SHUAI GE!!!



The movie’s plot tells a story of five boys who join a gang because they were tired of being bullied around.

 As the young boys enjoy their new-found status as gangsters in Monga, they have no idea that other gangs have also set their eyes on the prosperous area. Under the guidance of a veteran gangster, the youngsters are taught the heritage created by the founders of the Monga.

Pics of the main casts!


Awwwww all the cuties!

I thought that mix blood guy was quite attractive but with Ruan Jingtian inside.... I cannot be bothered by others liao! HAHAHA!! Ethan Ruan rules!!! *hua chi!*

And then I saw a pic which made my heart stopped!
-
-
-
-
Haha they kissed on Kang Xi Lai Le I think~~ Daring sia! LOL!!