Losers

 


At first, I thought it was some kinda spoof movie with lots of humour action in it.

But it was nothing like that and I felt whoever came up with the title ought to get shot cos it was such a fantastic movie that was really under-advertised or publicised.

Yes, it's probably not as high profile as Ironman or Transformer or other movie with special effects but this show involved with lots of real action!

Hot uncle, hot guys, hot bod... and that Fantastic Four fire guy was in it.... Chris Evans
Totally HOT GEEK with glasses who detonate bombs!
Tell me if this isn't hot! THEN WHAT IS?!?!?!
The below scene was my favourite throughout the whole movie.

He was a fake "computer expert" who was trying to smuggle into this office to retrieve some information. He was caught by the police, security and he had no way out! But across the other building, he spotted his partner, a Sniper with 100% accuracy!

So he began to say outrageous things like "Put your gun down now or I'll shoot you with my fingers and I mean it."


Everyone laughed at him but he notioned his arm and the fellow in front was gun down, the rest didn't believe him and he made some more ''gun shooting movement'' and he scoot off by jumping down from the tall building where a helicopter was already standing by just outside for him! HAHAHA.....

TOTALLY NICE ONE! I'd get the DVD if it was out!