Megamind!

I didn't expect Megamind was so meaningful. I swore the voice of the antagonist-cum-protagonist was familiar but never had I expected it was Will Ferrell!

Well, he grew up being the 'odd' one as well as being the outcast. He never meant to want to be the bad guy but everybody assumed him to be the bad guy!

So he decided to become the bad guy and turn against everyone... I'd think he's just a kid who grew up being misunderstood =\

However, there WAS, in fact, a real hero out there who was Megamind's arch enemy. But here's the twist! The real hero was actually tired of being a hero and decided to fake his own death. Megamind suddenly lost direction due to the hero's death because he grew up fighting against the hero ad now the hero is dead? What should Megamind do now?

See the trailer here


It's really too underrated and I was hoping I could give more credit to the movie by spreading around.

I myself didn't expect Megamind was so meaningful. He created the hero to fill in the void. The real hero was actually tired of playing and being a hero.

So Megamind was BOTH the villian AND the hero he created just so he could beat the hero he created? You really should check it out.