Even though I didn't understand a shit or anything about sci-fi, I think the effects were good! I like the neon lights in this fantasy dark work! :P

That's the 'batmobile' looking ride!


KEWLLLL!!!!!!

Nice effects right? However it has been done.
 
Can I just say I love Olivia Wilde's image & hair inside? Such a cool chick!




After spending close to 2 hours watching, I still had no clue what was happening?

Some kids' father is a game designer? The father never return. The son grew up to be an adult and realised his father was trapped inside the game? How did it happen? So the son realised he could go inside the game as well - so he had a plan to save his father? Huh?

Turned out, the father wanted to stay in the game. Cos there are hot chicks and hot cars inside the game maybe? And then I have no idea what was happening till the end lol... Was there a loveline between the male lead and Olivia Wilde? I really don't know, man! LOL!