This has been bothering me for a few years but it wasn't such a huge problem until recently and it has been making me rather depressed.

I know I don't have a 'typical size' and I keep harping on the fact that I had grown so huge that I can't even fit into 'free size' anymore.

That doesn't make me fond of shopping cos I usually can't find my size in typical OL stores :( and it's embarrassing asking for an XL and having the shop assistant telling me "sorry, we only have L" or choosing what seem to be XL but end up can't fit when I try it out in the fitting room.

I used to think, ok, don't have my size at stores never mind. Just make do with my one & only few pants/jeans/tights/leggings will do. But, recently things has been taken to a hmm... sadder level... :(

1. Cannot fit in mrt/bus seat
I didn't realise my butt became so huge that I no longer able to fit in an mrt seat. Even as I'm on the seat, but my butt will be touching other ppl's butts. Maybe they have huge butts too that's why everyone's butt is touching everyone's butt. But it's not a nice journey even though I may have gotten a seat. :(

2. Cannot fit toilet bowl properly
My butt's so huge I don't even need to put down the toilet seat! :( With the toilet seat cover, my butt would overflow like a muffin OUTSIDE the toilet bowl... even though nobody can see but it's still embarrassing to know that ...

3. (see pictures)
Before I reveal, take a look at the following pictures:



What do they have in common?

Due to space constrain, most restaurants have seating arrangement such that the tables are in one long row against the wall with mounted seats to save on budget for getting chairs as the seats can be integrated into the design.

是啦,很美。没有错!非常高格调。

But can the distance between the tables be bigger? How you expect big-size ppl to squeeze through the tiny gap separating the tables? I always have the risk of my butt knocking against the utensils or ppl's cups :( Then I gave up and always take the seats outside cos I don't want to squeeze inside.

Why can't restaurant designs be this?


More privacy that way also. You won't get to hear what ppl are talking beside you also -.-

Ya la 3. Cannot squeeze through gap between the tables in restaurants/cafes

4. Cannot squeeze in cars

By right there can only accommodate 3 seats at the back of the car right? Even squeeze into 3, I also cannot liao. That's how fat I have become. :(


This is very serious liao. What is happening man!

Before long I think the chair I'm sitting also cannot accommodate my butt/weight liao.

HOW!!!!!