I am MARRIED!!! 

Yes, I'm finally & officially Mrs Leong after being into this relationship for 6.5 years.

It was a tornado & rollercoaster experience to go through the 'AD actual day' with so many things that would require my attention and many things basically just flowed & happen on its owns. There were some hiccups but thankfully not major other than the fact that I dropped my chair during solemnization and it crashed the decoration. Luckily I wasn't asked to compensate.

All in all, it was a fairly successful event although the turnout was super scary because my dad invited so many unknown ppl. Of the 36 tables, the bride's side has 24 tables, double the groom's side. I have overworked my 2 poor younger sisters. :(

I still need to wait approximately 6-8 weeks to get the photos from my official wedding photographers so just some photos taken from hubby's BFF, Daniel!

Thanks to my whole family for their valuable help and not forgetting the helpful bridesmaids & groomsmen, the photographers, videographer & makeup artist for making their way so early in the morning at 3am.

My handsome hubby holding flowers at presumably 4.30am
Ah Xiang and his entourage arrived at 5am and played a series of games:
Stage 1 - the usual 酸甜苦辣 treatment
Stage 2 - Action: Doing Korean Boyband Dance
Stage 3 - Declaration of Love: Singing Leehom's Forever Love

The game started at 5am and we got to depart my place in order to 过门 before 良辰吉时 at 700am at Xiang's place! Some pics before we depart.
Successfully getting the bride :P



Epic expression that u won't see on a bride's face lol


Was so nervous I never eaten anything except a packet of chrysanthemum.




Something abt this photo feels emotional...

We arrived at Zach's place by 7am but as it was too early, we had to wait around for FIL's relatives to reach. Thanks to Claudia we managed to get through the tea ceremony at Groom's place.

Not a lot of years left to act cute.



Some pics taken at Zach's carpark before we take off.









Thereafter, we made way to take some photoshoot at Jurong Lake Park, took a few goofy shots and Daniel kept snooping around and took a lot of 'making of pics'. Thanks bro.












The last stop of the morning was back at bride's place serving tea to my many many many relatives. I was also happy to see my parents 笑倒见牙不见眼. It was also quite emotional seeing Ah Ma witnessing my wedding as she has passed away 1 mth after my wedding on the first day of Chinese New Year. These photos could very well be her photos before her passing.






Everybody was already tired at the end of the morning event which ended at only 12pm-ish.

We barely got enough rest after the morning event where preparation started from 3am-ish as the gatecrash started at 5am. We checked into Raffles Marina at 230pm, half hour later than the scheduled time with the make up artist at 2pm as she will be single handedly doing make up for the 5 women in my family (Me, my mom, 2 younger sisters & MIL)...

During the preparation that started from the time we checked into Raffles Marina, so were the hiccups that followed along....

1) I have forgotten to bring my contact lenses and had to trouble my dad to bring it for me :(

2) I had intended to use my laptop to play the music & the videos but it has problems syncing with the ballroom's system. I did ask my sister to bring one of their laptop meant for taking attendance so they didn't bring the charger thinking it was just meant for the 1-2 hours of taking attendance but because my own laptop was not compatible, their laptop turn out to be suitable but need to trouble my dad for the 2nd time to bring the adapter to charge for the whole night.

3) While we thought everything were ready & running, in midst of all the mad rush, Papa forgotten to bring his wallet and his IC was needed during the solemnization! So Papa had to rush back for the 3rd time.

4) My laptop at at the solemnizing area. My sister's laptop was inside the ballroom and now we do not have the electronic copy of the attendance :( My sisters were pissed off at me that they couldn't take the attendance since we do not have any hardcopy at all. It was such a busy day that I didn't think of printing it out at home la ok, sorry.

5) During the solemnization of the tiny platform stage, while we stood up to exchange our vows, I accidentally kicked the chair down the stage and knocked against the decors. Very paiseh with guests watching but I think nobody really paid attention haha.

6) The instant photo booth was under utilized and through all the mad rush, I didn't take them with my family cos they were busy coordinating the million guests and collecting ang baos :( I underestimated the manpower for the huge turnout.

7) As there was another wedding happening at the same country club, the waiters were shorthanded and I apologise for the lack of service.
:(

Here's the 'same day edit' video of the morning highlights.

Which reminds me to also share a Childhood/Courtship video montage created by my bestie from RDI, Rajat! Thanks so much for his hardwork!

My 2013 will definitely be better than all previous years! I shall truly become a better daughter/sister, a better friend and hopefully find a better satisfying job and on my way to becoming a better ME!