A film produced by Tim Burton, so I had my expectation up a little...
not official photo/poster but just something in landscope I found online.
9 is an absolutely great movie!
It opens on the 9th Sept 09 LOL!
 
It kept my eyes glued to the screen! I had food in my hands but I didn't eat and kept watching & anticipate more & more! It keeps the audience going

Storyline is only about 9 ragged dolls and seeking their identity... It's just that simple and they help one another out of the crazy war against machines invented by human that was wipe-out by... the machines.



I love such comrade movies whereby there would be a lot of teamwork involved. It was so so so sad that one by one passed on. In the end, it was revealed that the 9 of them contained the soul of the scientist.

I wonder if there would be any sequel cos it was really good! Some extra pics I found online on individual character poster..
 

 

 

 


This is 6, but wonder why he doesn't have a poster.