Friday, late night (or early morning) at 140am. Departure.

Delta Airline is quite hiong, they asked a lot of questions when all I want to do was just check in my luggage. I had to do a self-check in some more. 

I arrived Narita in the around afternoon and tried to figure my way out to the hostel that Huishan booked for us. At least, that was what I thought. What I arrived to about 3hrs later from the airport, was actually just an office near some mall. The office was just for guest to register. There would be attendants who would bring the guest to walk for around 10-15minutes to the actual building. The girl who brought me to my stay was actually a Taiwanese so it was really cool to have someone to communicate Mandarin with in a foreign country. 

By the time I checked in, it was close to dinner time. I was tired and lazy to explore around the vicinity and just made cup noodles and texted with Huishan about the location. 

I didn't get much sleep but I couldn't really get to sleep. I did went out in the morning after breakfast to find the station that Huishan was coming from. Took some pics and texted her some descriptions. I basically just waited for her arrival around 930am. She checked in and settled down in the room of the apartment that we shared with other 3-4 guests. 

She had arranged to meet for lunch with her friends in Japan. Daiichiro, who's her Japanese student learning English at her centre, and another fellow Singaporean teacher Terri. 



After lunch, we visited some cartoon festival that showcase a lot of interesting stuff. It was like an indoor carnival sort of thing with lots of food and snacks and cartoon merchandise.






After exploring the carnival, Daiichiro & Terri had other engagement and they left. So Huishan & I continued our exploration at Shibuya & Harajuku. 




We basically hiao at shopping malls with Shan buying stuff for Audrey. We settled dinner elsewhere and headed back to the hostel. 

Saturday, we are chio bu!!! WEARING YUKATA AND SLIPPERS! Hahaha.... 












Just a few more pics of me in yutaka before the day ends. Quite likely I won't be able to wear it again any time soon haha! 



More of my Tokyo summer adventure in the next part of us visiting Yokohama Aquarium & Ramen Museum.