It has been a long time since I went to Orchard.

Jessie do not have to go work but she still got up earlier to SGH. Reason being, she wanted to get those shrubs which doctors/nurses wear? Those V-neck, short sleeve surgical type of clothings.

We called up some medical equipments place but they only supply the tools for surgical procedures. Hmm... Not really sure how to go about that.

Anyway, I woke up much later and a few zi lian pics to go with before I left house. Haha!


SMS Jessie to meet at Orchard Control Station. Looked around Wisma...

While walking out of Wisma and asked Jessie to notice all the 同性恋,阴阳怪气,不男不女 ppl. Not sure if it was just me but has such 'community' been increasing lately??

Just like what Jessie said, "你们这里的男生好像都蛮秀气的哦?"

I laughed! She was trying to make it sound nicer by describing as 秀气. If a male is being described at 秀气 is actually as good as sissy, 娘娘腔. I was telling her, no doubt some guys' actions would be quite sissy but they are very straight. But then again, you really can't tell sometimes. I'm confused myself too.

Head toward Taka and brought her to Kinokuniya. I was sure she'd love all those animal, veterinary books. She was browsing there while I was browsing the comic/manga area, Chinese books etc.. Then she bought a book on Mammals. Got a little hungry, took her to the Pasta Cafe at Taka basement. Pasta Cafe was the place which my poly pals & I frequent during out poly days.

Hehe...took some pics.


We talked about relationships, parents chasing... and why after all these years both of us have yet to get attached. Was it because I showed no interest in these guys? Was it because I seemed as if I don't need anyone to depend on etc??

After Joshua, didn't really wanna think about this topics. Luckily got sch, drawing, Jessie, singing/KTV, TV which took my mind of these bo liao affairs of the heart matters. So yeah, no targets, no 'heart top ppl' or whatever at the moment...

Went to Cineleisure, told Jessie to open her eyes big to see guys walking around in pairs! Nothing at Cine really fancied us so we left and went over to Heeren instead. Took the lift up to the highest level.

So I bought a pair of purple shorts!! Those velvet-feel material kind shorts. I always wanted to own a pair but aiya, my big backside always hard to buy bottoms one. Spent $33 on that pair but I really liked it, made my legs look longer!! HAHA!!

Later on went to 77th Street and saw this necklace with turqoise beads!! Looked really nice on my neck & collarbones! So I bought it at $20. Quite ex for a necklace but then I really like it and didn't feel the pinch.

Jessie actually wanted to get a nose stud and was looking around. There was service at this tattoo shop but it cost $50! There was another at this exotic shop that sell lotsa metallic accessories at $4 and 77th Steet also had it for $10. She was contemplating which one to go to.

Eventually she settled for the $4 deal cos it was the cheapest. But it doesn't come with the studs with the other 2 service had. So ultimately she still have to spend quite a bit at the $4 deal shop on nose studs. She was clutching onto my hand while the lady was getting ready to punch the 'thing' through/on her nose. She jumped when the lady 'pulled the trigger on the gun/thing'. Her nose went red instantly and tears were forming in her eyes.... That must have hurt!!! She was really very daring!

Anyway, at this time after Jessie was done with her nose stud, she was choosing some nice fanciful studs while I'd received Vincent's call about making plans to meet up later. Because that shop got a big sign that says 'NO HANDPHONE', so I went out of the shop to talk.

I stood outside the shop and ppl were walking passed... And then there was a a few guys who walked passed who stopped outside that to looking at chokers, wristbands.

There was a tall hunk dressed in brown sleeveless and khaki long pants...When he walked passed me, I was looking straight and I caught sight of his shoulders/arms first, wah really quite tall sia and quite fit one. Cos his arms looked tan and can see the 线条是有练过得 .

So I looked up wanting to see how he looked like. When I looked up at him, he actually stopped to his feet and looked back at me!! We were both checking each other out!! *blush*

How did I know?

Because when I looked at his face, his eyes was looking at my feet/legs then he scanned up to my face. I figured he was checking if I was wearing high heels or something. Wah, then at the moment our eyes locked, I was sibei paiseh and looked away immediately.

I think I was blabbering on the phone with Vincent. I had no idea what the shit I was talking cos my brain began to gabra already, unable to think straight anymore. I think I said something like, "I'll call you later to confirm" to him and hung up immediately and went back into the shop and hung behind Jessie to see if she was done...

And nope she wasn't done yet. So I hanged around in the shop and I took a peek to see if that guy was still around. And yes, he was still around with his friends!

BUT!!!

I almost gotten a heart attack because that guy entered the shop!!!!! Only him!!! His friends were waiting outside. Geez, how??

Jia lat, I nothing to do liao. I wanted to geh siao looking around at the necklaces & accessories but there were other ppl looking around in the shop and it was too last minute to geh siao to walk and squeezed near those ppl to geh si see see around.

He was walking toward me le...jia lat!! Cannot stand there like an idiot doing nothing!! I quickly pulled out my handphone from my bag and just anyhow press press press... as if I was sms-ing. Then he was very near me liao, like 30cm, 2 normal rulers apart nia!!!! AHH!! I was leaning against this display of cool accessories and I was looking at his well-defined chest/shoulder which was inching toward me. Right in front of my eyes, like 15cm away only, damn near... The position was very awkward...

My head was bowed low low low, looking at my handphone while he was standing in front of me, facing me, looking at the displays behind me, over my head. I could even feel his breath on my head...I think if I were to lift my head up, I'd probably knocked against his chin or something.

I assumed he was and wanted to look at the display behind me but I was blocking his way, but he never say excuse me so I continued standing there.

My cheeks were burning liao. Argghhh!!!
长得帅,又高大,又那么可爱的阳光男孩站得那么靠近你,你不会脸红心跳吗?

He stood in front of me for about 5-10 sec then moved away to see other stuffs in the shop. Walked one round, and made his way out of the shop.

I was half hoping he'd turned his head back... And yeah, he didn't.

Eyecandies are meant to be seen once once only. Won't ever see the same eyecandy again for a 2nd time.

Jessie finished paying and we both went to the other shops and looked around. Got hungry and brought her to Meridien foodcourt and had Korean Cuisine!!! Talk talk a while and confirmed to meet Vincent at Fullerton.

So we set off from Meridien and walked all the way down, passing the Cathay Cinema House or something like that, the new building nearby PS... And then walked passed Bencoolen, passed Ritz Carlton Hotel, then Singapore Art Museum, then Raffles Hotel....all the way down to underpass to Esplanade.

Wanted to sit around at Esplanade to rest after walking such a long way down but had received Vince gorgor's call that he & his friend had reached Fullerton. So, went over and took some pictures before chilling at this lounge/bar call babyface? It started out as Embargo, then Lush...then now babyface?? Simi sai eh mia lai eh?

Chatted for a while, but mostly Jessie was doing the talking because the 2 guys had no idea what does she do. So she was sharing with them where she came from, what she's doing and what she did everyday in the zoo, where in Singapore has she visited and what she like doing! Those typical get to know you conversations.

Had some drinks and they need to leave to join in their friends gathering. Vince was nice enough to drop us along the way... 回家咯!

Took some pictures here & there