Thursday, the first thing I woke up, I thought of Zach again.

OH GOD~~~~~~ I'd die a horrible death this time.

Zach sms me and say it was like Heaven Knows lyrics, "She's always on my mind, from the time I wake up, till I close my eyes. She's everywhere I go."

We talked about yesterday and we'd be meeting up on Fri with his pals so he was telling me, "errm... tml they around leh." I told him it was ok, I will just 装没事. But he told me no need to zhuang cos Daniel had guessed it already.

I asked him how Dan guessed, he said Dan noticed he 怪怪的 when I'm around. So while he was studying with Dan this afternoon, he asked Zach, "Who u went out with yesterday? Is it someone I know?" Zach just nodded and Dan asked, "Is it En En?" Then Zach went, "Oh, u guess so huh?" And Dan said, "Pls leh, so obvious, you're always not yourself when she's around."

So I told him, I'd be wearing skirt tomorrow but I didn't have bag to go with it and he was like, "Er...hao zhun~ I bought a bad for your bday present." AH!! So zhun ah?

7th July would be celebrating with Weiming and our common friends like Yongli, Mark, Xiaowei, FG, John they all.

-

Friday, poly classmates gathering.

Got changed and went to meet Chii Yuan and walked around Heeren...And I saw this necklace with the initial Z decided to buy it and wear around my neck on the spot.

After walking around Heeren, there were still some time left and went to Starbucks with Yuan to chat for a while to catch things up. Then she received Zul's msg that he was queuing at Swenson's. Then Raffiee came, more & more ppl turn up as well.

Those who turned up: Nadia, Shuling, Wanyan, Weiliang, Lydiana, Raffiee, Zul, Jianlong, Jia En, Chii Yuan and 2 guys from 0506.

Been a really long time since I posted any pics on my blog. So here it is...
I am really fair like a ghost as compared to them. I'm not kidding you!!!! I cannot take pics with flash cos it'd be KUA DIO GUI!!!!

Later Yuan & I left first cos I found it to be quite boring, I'd rather spend the time hanging out with Zach.

So she decided to catch the bus and meet Marc for his submission at school while I walked down to Cuppage to meet Zach & company. Besides Joe & Daniel, there was another friend, Sean. I sat down opposite him (cos there was no seat beside him) and pointed to the Z necklace on my neck and he beamed with smiles!! Hehe...

We then walked to Someset MRT and took the train down to Tanjong Pagar to Amara Hotel to watch the LIVE band performance. But by the time we reached there, it was infested with ppl, the live band was cancelled as due to the World Cup fever. Wah sian liao.... Joe was very sian. Daniel & Sean were pretty ok, was chatting with them and their experience with girls & OL. Zach was confirm ok and we spent our time playing photohunt as well as SEATS HUNT to see if anyone will leave their table so that we could take it...but apparently no, most ppl were pretty much rooted to their seats.

Anyway, saw Joe was really sian and getting pissed so decided to change place although I felt really bad for making them pay $15 per person. Heng it was Ladies Night for me and I didn't have to pay a single cent for anything.

Having no idea what to do or where to go, we walked out of Amara and see where we'd end up with. Walked pass Maxwell to this road and Sean & Daniel were asking around to see if there was any tables available... so finally, we settled for this KTV pub.

There were there playing dice game, Bluff, to estimate how many 1s ~ 6s are there in total out of 10 dices. It was really fun!! Zach was very lucky cos he always dio, he dio cos Dan & Sean didn't believe him and opened the dice cover to reveal that what Zach had guessed was right. LOL!! Cos got me beside him ma....got this lady luck beisde ma. I always bring ppl luck one woh!! LOL!!

After hanging out there, walked to Maxwell and had something to eat...Dan, Zach & I had fish slice soup while the rest had noodles.

Went to hail cab after we're all done. Sean, Dan & Zach all live in Woodland and it was only right they share a cab. Joe live CCK and it'd be easier for me to share with him. So throughout the journey he was talking about how anti-gay he was, he didn't like hanging out in places at Tanjong Pagar... oops, I didn't know he will regret so strongly towards gays.

-

他说,“Love is like brewing soup. 慢慢熬才好喝!”
他说,“哇!有被爱的感觉!我是被爱的男人。”

那是因为我也是被爱的女人啊!

-

Saturday, sec school classmates gathering.

Supposed to meet @ 2pm but I overslept and only turned up at 430pm when they had finished their meal and preparing to leave liao. Managed to take some pics with my classmates. Chatted very little only and caught things up with them.
Handsome smiley guy is Shin, guy in pink Wai Seng, guy in black James. Girls include Liping, Linda, Liting, Shuping.

From Millenia Walk, we moved on to Suntec's Subway and sat down and talk. So everybody had plans at night, including me and that's watching JJ concert with Guohua.

Wanted to jio ppl to watch JJ concert with me previously but none willing except Guohua. Both LT & SP were heading towards National Stadium cos their bfs are involved with NDP 2006 and there was a rehearsal there. Since I'm heading towards Indoor Stadium so it's along the way and we shared cab since bus 16 is always occupied.

Lin Junjie 2006 Singapore Concert
The concert was a blast! The crew was exactly the same as David Tao's concert, Keng Long was there, Kewei & David as backup vocals, the same percussionists, drummer... except the music director was Billy Koh otherwise known as Xu Huanliang.

All of them were really not simple trying to remember so many songs. Anyway, really like the concert except, I don't quite like the tone whereby idols always talk to their fans as if they're young kids, babies and asking stupid questions like, "好不好听啊??" "唱得好不好?" Alamak...of cos everything is nice & good la.
Top show lightsticks!! It was dimmed to darkness while awaiting JJ to appeart. Purple & Blue light of him... wah!! I take person or take screen huh?

Zach aka Xiang (His Chinese name is Shunxiang) aka Dearie waited for me at PS and spent his time playing arcade while waiting for me for the concert to end.

Guohua rode bike today and bai tuo him to drop me off at PS. Thanks to him again. Really being a great friend. Earlier at the toilet, was already feeling urgent so the moment I reached PS, chiong to the toilet and tried to find me way inside for him but he was actually waiting outside...

And the moment I saw him, I was SUUUPPPPERRR HAAAAPPPY!!! If I didn't know what was 'Happiness' previously, it was that very moment I finally knew what was it like.

My brain couldn't function whenever he's near. Then he handed me a present which Daniel had gotten for me. That was so sweet of Daniel, Zach told me Daniel got me a handphone pouch cos they notice the one I was usual was getting old & dirty le. Awwww... yuan lai they're so xi xin one.

Although we had no idea where we intended to go, but we kept walking downwards to Orchard Rd hand in hand. And then hang out at Centrepoint Mac. I ordered something to eat and while eating, I kept looking at him. I could tell he was really very tired le but I was happy he was willing to come out and hang out just to wait for me. Hee!! So... we really had no other place to hang out and nuah and settled for a bench right in front of Hilton Hotel.

We just talk...talk about anything & everything. Chats with him were so engaging and I really enjoyed communicating with him. Really enjoyed his company and after that we took cab and he saw me home.

-

Sunday, unable to get up on time again...

Walked around Chinatown to recee to see which restaurant is good...cos I'd organised a 'Common Fren Gathering of dinner cum KTV session', I'd jio Weiming, Yongli, Xiaowei and our common friends on WM's bday to sorta have a bday companion/company so that our bdays won't be spent alone. When Huishan was around, I always spend it with her...but now she's all the way in Japan. Sigh...

We bought bookmarks over at the stalls at Chinatown main street there. Went over to Outram to sit down and rest and have a drink... Felt awkward cos there was nothing to tok about No idea where to go.. so took 197 to JEC.

After dinner, went to sit down at JE interchange and talk wu eh boh eh. Then after that went home...

Would be planning to visit Dearie on Monday and was asking the direction to his place and he gave a wonderful description. Haha!! He treated me like a kodomo~~~ lol~~

He told me to ask bus shu shu if I'm not sure and told me which bus stop to slight, after what expressway. Even say when the bus starts moving away from MRT then I can press the bell liao. Haha!! Must go and see his kodomo pics!! LOL~~