Tuesday, spent the day finished watching Devil Beside You 恶魔在身边 by Mike He & Rainie Yang.

I find the storyline rather weird, kinda unable to accept it.

Yang Chengling as Qiyue, He Junxiang as Ah Meng. Qiyue lives with her mom, her dad had passes away. Ah Meng lives with his dad, his parents are divorced and his younger brother lives with his mom. Ah Meng's dad met Qiyue's mom and they both feel in love and got together. Ah Meng's dad wanted Qiyue & her mom to live together with them.

So technically speaking, Ah Meng & Qiyue are step siblings. But alas, story developed such that both of them fell in love with each other and both are keeping their love a secret because their love is unaccepted.

Yeah, even I also cannot accept it. The whole story became a whole lot of messy & complicating relationship.

Anybody watched The Rose, Qiang Wei Zhi Lian before?? Ella as Bai He fallen for her elder step-brother Jing (Huang Zhiwei) and Kui (Zheng Yuanchang), as Bai He's younger step-brother had fallen for her. Wah...sibei luan leh.

Spent the afternoon drawing birthday card for Qifen & also prepared 1st Month gift for Zach. It was a Crab & a Scorpion for obvious reason. 我除了画画和唱歌,我真的是什么都不会了.

I was extremely delighted when I saw Dearie's sms that he missed me very much.. He was probably waiting to chat with me. I immediately went online...

他一看我上线就告诉我他刚才真的好想我。
对他来说是好痛苦的经验,
让他只能靠看我们的照片解除相思之苦。

我好过意不去所以向他道歉。
他却说,“不需要对不起我啦。
I choose to love you what. I guess that's part and parcel of being in a r/s."

我想也是吧。我很喜欢现在的自己,因为有翔。

他说,“如果可以这样一
maintain 几年,我想你就是 my one and only 了。”
我也是一样啊。从我们第一天在一起,我就确定,就是他了!

他说他很喜欢看我开心的样子,因为他喜欢我的笑容。
我开心,他自然而然也会很开心!他叫我常常要在他面前笑哦!
哦!一定会的!哈哈哈!


I shared with Dearie a blog post which I had written before: How To Identify Scorpio entry and he said for the first time he felt lucky to be a Scorpio! LOL!! And Haha....the book of goons & idiot!! Dearie was like, "wei....u all like to tu ppl @ ktv one hor!" Haha!!! Yes!! He has no idea how WM & I like to laugh at all those jokers we met!

-

Thursday, there was night class from 630pm to 10pm.

I was there around 3pm and met Rajat for help on Flash. There were other classmates too. He should consider doing part time lecturing or something since he's so familiar with Flash! LOL!! Spent my time from 3pm~6pm working on it then went to get something to eat.

Dearie sms and said he'd be meeting his bestie so I asked if he had any plans after that, he said he might be heading home or jio the guys for kopi session. So qiao, saw Daniel online and I asked him if Xiang jioed for kopi and he said yes.

我决定了,放学后去找翔。
虽然很吃了,而且可能之见短短的一下子因为要赶最后一趟车。

所以,我背着翔,和大牛先生联络,拿地址,问路问方向。
希望能给翔一个惊喜哦!长这么大,都还没给人惊喜过!

下课了,已经快要晚上10点了。
马上冲去
City Hall MRT and took northline.
Admiralty 下站之后,马上再打给大牛先生问路。

他说得不清不出,我也只能大概大概。
可能他觉得解释得很清楚,或许是我太笨了,

走着走着,好像方向不太对,是不是迷路了?
好像真的迷路了,还好附近有阿伯让我问路。

我到了他们聚集在一起的咖啡店。
咖啡店好大啊!我慢慢,慢慢地走着,深怕看漏掉了。

后来,很突然的,也不知道大牛先生从哪里出现。
他走向我,然后指示我往后退。

我停住脚步,他跟我说,“你走的方向
facing toward 翔。他会看到你的。Ah boh 你绕路走后面,从他后面出现。”

我照着他的话,绕路走后面。我看着时间,
11点了。
天啊!City Hall to Woodlands 这么久啊!

接下来也只能在一起一个小时罢了。
算了,只要看到就好了。不需要要求太多。

在我出现之间,我发了一个简讯给翔
:“I'd reached le. I got a feeling u'll scold me."

Because the MRT journey to Admiralty, I kept sms-ing him telling him I was on the way home. But I was actually on my way to look for him. Hehe! So I guessed he wouldn't expect to see me! Hehe!

I saw him checking out the sms I just sent. Daniel & Sean was facing me so they saw me appearing. Paul who was sitting beside Zach was looking at what they were looking, and he turned to see me. I was hoping they won't nudge Zach... Haha! Heng they diam diam stay in their position doing nothing whereby Zach was looking downward at his hp, I pressume looking at my sms la.

So I slowly walk toward him and and appeared behind him. He'd probably figured there was someone standing behind him and turned around and was shocked to see me and asked me what was I doing there!! I told him, "How come cannot be here leh?" Hee... He then pulled a chair for me to sit beside him. He then asked, "How come you know we're here?"

I just smile smile... then he looked at Daniel who smile smile back also then it was then he figured out the whole thing. Hehe!!

翔,喜欢我给你的惊喜吗?我也很想很想见你啊!

我坐下来陪他们聊一些有的没的。
他们每晚出来就是这样消磨时间的啊?很
Uncle 咧!
哈哈!因为坐在垃圾潮的旁边所以周围很臭,所以搬去别边继续聊天。


Dan was having some problems with his ex and it made the whole situation rather awkward & tense. I also didn't dare to have much input. Just watching on & listened like a curious kodomo.

It was almost time when the clock striked 12. Dearie & I headed toward the MRT... And while waiting for train at the platform, he kept thanking me for going all the way down to see him... Hehe!!

The train came and we both board but he'd be alighting 2 stops later...sobs!! Really couldn't bear him to go. Oh wells...

我很庆幸我跑了这一趟!

可能自己的时间少了,不过花在在乎的人身上是值得的。
可能很累了,不过一想到可以见面,就会很兴奋!

没想到,原来谈恋爱的生活是这样的。。。