Went to Cine to meet Milo Gals for K Lunch session from 11am-2pm. Previously I went to K Lunch, one person merely around $5-6...wah lau, now is $11 liao!! Simi sai!! So expensive. But that time K Lunch was just a pastry, probably from Delifrance or something. Chicken pie etc. Now $11, it better be something good. Ok la...turned out not bad...

After that, we walked all the way to Far East to take neoprint and also buy some stuffs, then walked all the way back to the Starbucks at Crown Prince and chill and catch things up with what everybody was doing.

By now, most of my friend had already know I'm attached so they were asking how I met him and stuffs and it was only then they realised the necklace I was wearing is a Z. SY & Xin shared some of their BKK trip stuffs, Lili always very quiet and not much input from her. With Shan in Kobe and Xin leaving for UK, Milo Gals really hard to meet up le.

Then Zach called me to say he reached Orchard with Daniel liao. I chatted a bit more with the girls before parting at Taka and went to Adidas to find Dearie.

Hee! So happy to see him every single time. After roaming around Taka then at Heeren, we took train down to City Hall for dinner.

好喜欢和他一起搭地铁的感觉。
因为我们可以靠得很近。站在一起的感觉好好哦!
他的下巴轻轻靠在我的头上,我的头便靠在他的肩膀胸怀。

天啊!我还以为我这辈子只能靠想象,幻想过活,
原来我也可以和另外一个人有这么紧的接触!


We hanged around in front of MPH bookstore while waiting for Sean. So we took some bo liao pics to pass time. Dan was the photographer.

HAHAHA!! And I super love these 2 pics. Xiang took of us & me!
Sean reached and time for us to move along.

On our way to Esplanade and Lala spotted me at the atrium and nudged me. Hehe!! I intro Zach & friends to her, she just nod nod. Then the guys went ATM to draw money while Lala & I talked & hala a bit.

So we made our way to meet Cheryl and settled for Thai Express for dinner! Quite disappointed that Huihui couldn't make it. Been wanting to meet her for so long and sorta wanted to intro her to Daniel they all. Haha...

So we sat down and take orders as the girls presented belated birthday presents for me. Awww... so sweet of them!! Chery & Huihui gotten me some Skin Food products of Milk body wash & body cream! Hmm...I like the small! Hope my skin will be nicer & smoother after using. Lala gotten me DIY pearly accessories of necklace & bracelet!! VERY NICE!!! I'd been looking for pearly accessories for quite some times but found nothing suitable. OMG!!!! Really, Lala had got nice & delicate fingers for making these. Aiyo~~~ Hand made accessories leh!! And Lala made it until so nice!! Goodness. Thank you girls~~

We had Thai food... the appearance looks normal, nothing. But wah..when u taste it, it's actually very spicy!! The soup we had was clear soup... but wah biang eh!! So spicy leh then I realised at the bottom of the bowl were lots of green & red chilli. OMG~~~

After dinner, Lala gave me eat XING FU!! And that's ice cream from Ah Pek Ice Cream stall. Hehe!! I was like a little kid getting all happy & excited cos of Lala's treat. And I fed Zach along the way while crossing the Fullerton Bridge over to One Fullerton cos we'd be chilling out at Babyface.

Had no idea what to order and the guys let us decide to have cranberry vodka. Lala don't drink vodka one leh~ So qi guai. But the guys found it to be like cough syrup. Paiseh leh~ So it turned out that Lala & Joe sorta had lots in common so they kept talking talking talking...lol. I also asked Cheryl what she thought of us, Zach & I. Haha!! And she said, "Hou gum ge ler. Hoi sum mou??" HAHA!! HOU HOI SUM OH!!! Hai lor, ngor hou gum le ler... Super PEI!! LOL~~

Then we decided to hang out at Partyworld Shenton Way. So we crossed over to Boat Quay while Cheryl Princess Cinderella would be heading home before the clock striked 12. Heee...and I really love to niam my Dearie so much oh~~ Snuggling up close to him like a kid wanting attention of daddy or mummy. Hee~

Had lots of fun at Partyworld! Hehe!! And all of us start to ki siao already. Hehe!! Lala commented that Dearie's singing has lots of 'nose voice' Haha!!

Sang until 2am, Lala took cab home cos Gordon waiting for her while we went nearby kopitiam and joined MW for talk talk. Lotsa WS to talk about again. Saw Dan & Sean having bak chor mee, feel like having too, but I'm getting really fat le.

Sigh... Took cab home. Was really super tired after hanging outside for so long!!!

Glad that Dearie like the card I made him.

就这只让我着迷的天蝎啦!

翔,Happy First Month!