Gibbsen, Xiang's bestie, had invited us over to his place for Korean BBQ!



Gib is living with his Korean gf and they'd be getting married next year Jan. So.. well, I'd no idea how come the invite to his place for the BBQ. Xiang & I boarded train at JE and alighted at Rehill.

Along the way, Dearie received call from Gib that he needed bang sai zua & lighter. So while alighting at Redhill, we went to look for some 杂货店 and bought the stuffs. I was the one carrying the bang sai zua. But he offered to carry it for me saying it was ugly for a girl to carry.

后来一路上,我发觉他一直在笑。
我问他干嘛,他说我们就好像新婚夫妇回到自己的小房子里。
两个人一起买
toiletries, 一起走在祖武区里。哈哈!

其实我也有同感,只是不敢讲!哈哈哈!好幸福啊!


We finally found our way to Gib's place. Said hi to him and his Korean gf, Jin who was busy preparing food. Gib was starting fire and Zach helping him. So, what do I do then when everybody else has something to do??

Jin was setting the table, Xiang also joined in while Gib was still setting fire with the lousy lighter we bought. Err... I'm like a kodomo again watching & observing ppl being occupied.

Finally, it was time for BBQ & eat! Jin was really very hospitable and treated the guests very well! I love the food so much! Didn't know authentic home cooked Korean food is so nice!! They were going to get married in Jan 2007...goodness so fast!

Gib & Zach were catching up on their stuffs while I was quietly eating. Jin couldn't understand Mandarin so she asked Gib what was it about, occasionally the guys were explaining in English to her... Gib also shared with me about what they did during their poly days. He said he didn't know who was that tall guy after being in the same class for a couple of month? Then one day he entered the lab and heard a high-pitched CCB!!! Haha! He said from then on, he click with Zach liao! Haha!

Then Jin starting asking how did we two knew each other and got together. WAH.... then I was super paiseh leh. Zach started saying through Friendster. Jin was blur... then Gib explained it's something like personal profile like one of their Korean websites. Then Jin orh orhh... Then I went on saying we went to karaoke a few times, in a big group. I haven't really finished the story and Jin was very enthu and asked who asked first? As in who made the move first?

I haven't had time to think how to reply then Gib interrupted saying, "CONFIRM NOT HIM ONE."

I nodded my head and admitted that I was the one who asked first. Jin was damn surprised and astonished. Hmm... and Gib went on saying, "I KNEW IT!! Cos he's not the type to make move first." Hahahaha..... That was never ending man. Jin was like, "How you asked him??"

让我们回到6月17日晚上的我在 MSN 问他的情景...

"Nowadays his msn chat consist lots of cheena terms & words. Really is lots of hanyu pinyin as compared to the days when we started MSN-ing. He was the ang moh pai who typed proper english and do not use any hypy Haha... then he said it was being influenced by me. 
Wah! I didn't know I'm so 'influential' one huh! Then he said he found me to be very different in real life & MSN and he prefer the MSN me... I asked him why, but he 说不上来. Then I told him I like both the real life & MSN him cos he really is very cute, fun, entertaining, comical face that whoever see liao sure feel happy. Being able to see his face is a delightful thing.

Chat until halfway then he suddenly blurted '你让我摸不透'. I'm like WAHHH!!! he will say such things woh?? Then he also suddenly say things like, "Did I offend you on any occasions yet? If have then I say dui bu qi to u~" Hmm... how come suddenly say that? Kena influenced by my over zealous pattern of saying thank you & sorry liao huh?

Since he already mentioned that so I thought I wanna clarify something. Though I find it hard to break it up and ask him but I still went ahead and ask, "你会不会很期待看到我?" I waited for a while for his reply but he didn't respond. So I added, "Oops... perhaps I shouldn't ask? If very hard to ans then nvm la. I also find it damn hua chi." 
I wanted to clarify because... he really is a good friend but yet, during the previous meet ups, he always bo hiew me and wasn't really interested in talking to me, I mean, if he buay song me or what he can tell me ma. So by asking this question, if he said yes, then my next question would be why he always so cold towards me one? Like that very hard to interact during group outing leh. If it's no, then ok... fine, I 自作多情.

But he asked me instead, "那你会吗? Will you qi dai to see me?" So I told him the truth that yes, I always look forward to meet him. Then he replied, "omg, I not very sure of my feeling one leh but I quite enjoy seeing u also la." He said I was the first gal he chatted with for so long on msn and actually he was holding back his feelings, he wasn't too sure...

Later on, he asked why did I suddenly ask him this? So I told him I found him to be moody these days and I'm thinking somehow I'm partly the reason why he became moody? Not that I thinking highly of myself but if I made someone angry, pissed or sad, I will agar agar know.
Then he immediately, "Kaoz... so you know!! then u still sms me just now ask what problem I having. Can help or not!! argh~~~~~ 好生气啊~!!!!!!" 
Then I said, "Wait later is I 自作多情 how?"
Then he said, "I then scared leh! U lar!! 害我这样难受!! Pop up into my life, made me lose sleep some more. Your 魅力无法挡啦~~~~~ HAPPY?"

Why say until like that...
我都不知道原来他是这么想. 他告诉我他本来只想维持朋友的关系,因为天蝎座的他非常害怕受伤害。我说我知道。他却说,“你知道还刺激我。”

Really funny how why me & him got so much to talk on MSN. I didn't know why I always like to kajiao him, and he didn't know why he eng siew me also. He said everytime after our chat, I'd thank him like dunno what, he wondered what this gal was up to. Too polite or over-zealous liao? Just being friendly? Or got interest in him? Ultimately he choose just being friendly cos didn't want to anyhow think... So he was puzzled what prompt me to ask him these...

我告诉他,因为他看我的眼神已经没有之前的快乐。当他看我的时候,在他眼睛里,充满的是难过,却得装出一幅若无其事的样子。看到那双眼睛,我也觉得好难过。

他对我的态度也渐渐改变了。我想知道为什么会这样所以才问他。如果不问个清楚,我会继续看到那双受伤的眼神,我不要!

他却跟我说,“为什么你这样的?女人好难了解!臭恩恩梦!”他说是我让他这样的,他根本也不想这样,他绝不能爱上我,所以才这样保护自己。跟我出去,原来对他来说是一种折磨。 
Alamak... ok, so we both felt the same way for each other actually. What now?, I asked him. He said cannot tu liao, if there's group outing, it'd be better for me to sit closer to him than anyone else. But so far, I'm always sitting beside him one leh. But he said, not close enough, mus close enough for him to hug~~ *shy* 
Aiyo... his tone change very fast leh. But nan de we meet and know each other in such a funny way. After today, I think both of us won't know how to react in front of each other anymore as we're both greenhorns. "

Ok, that was how the 'confrontation' was agar agar like. But later I couldn't explain to Jin how exactly did I ask Xiang. Alamak...damn damn paiseh but she asked me no need to be shy. How not to be shy??

Only together for one month only. But I roughly explain we initially went out as friends, had lots of fun hanging out at KTV and later his attitude towards me change so I didn't want to feel awkward if we have group outings so I asked him and he was like dunno, not sure of his feelings and that was how it started...

Anyway, I really really loved the octupus & prawns & the pork!! Aiyo!! Everything was so delicious, tasty, hao chi!! Ate until super full then the charcoal was burnt out liao. Bo bian, no more lighter can't bbq, so gotta cook on wok. Gib doing the cooking! Hehe!

I had nothing to do so I just hanged around outside and looked around. Saw a card... contents are in Korean. I should be some invitation card? I just read along with my knowledge of Korean works. Jin came out of the kitchen was like, "Wah wah wah... How you know how to Korean?" But I told her I didn't understand what I was reading, I only how to read the strokes & characters from what I'd learnt on the internet.

Then uh... the rest of the time spent at the eating table was very awkward. Cos apparently, Jin wanted Gib to learn Korean so that he could communicate with her parents. Then Zach also know a bit of Korean from Korean dramas. Jin felt disappointed cos ppl like us will understand & make the effort to remember certain Korean words or verse but Gib only know how to work & play games.

But... well... I didn't know... It just felt awkward and I bet Gib must have felt a bit LL?? He probably didn't have interest in language or pick words up as quick or into Korean dramas?? Hmm.. alamak... I felt paiseh for sparking this off, luckily everything settled, sumptuous dinner ended. Jin was doing dishes together with Gib while Xiang & I were just lazing around outside.

After which the guys were talking inside the aircon room while I chatted with Jin outside. She shared her job scope with me and I just listened & understand. I like to listen different accents of English... Then later Jin decided to go for a bath, the guys came out and 3 of us were talking... But most of the time it was Gib doing the talking. He told me about Xiang's pattern, his family, his lifestyle, being very protected and not sure of direction & path, not healthy. Think Xiang was feeling super paiseh with Gib ranting on & on about him... But it's really cute la! Makes me love my Dearie more~~ Hehe....

Time to go now. Took train from Redhill back to Jurong. Alighted from Jurong and sat on the bench at the platform. It was 1140pm+... Couldn't bear to leave my Dearie... sobs~ Don't leave.... It's either he take the last train or stay until 6am and take the first train cos cab is very chor. He drives & has liscense but then he don't like to drive leh. But it's ok, not like I gian him to chauffeur me around. I prefer taking MRT with him. LOL~~

怎么办?怎么办?
虽然一个星期见2~3次,可是怎么好像还不够啊。。。

好喜欢向他撒娇,可是没有办法。
撒娇也没有用,他还是得回家了。不能呆太久。

好想粘着他一辈子啊!