So I chatted with Qifen and updated her about how wonderful it is to be in love and together with a Scorpio. She said if I feel that way then should be correct liao.

It's really xing fu after knowing so many other dorks & hopeless cases to finally meet Xiang!!

Xiang made our pics into his desktop wallpaper. I know our pic is on his handphone wallpaper as well. His pic is on mine so whenever I flipped open my hp, I'd see his pic! LOL!! 我的阿翔好可爱!

I happily got up on a Tuesday afternoon and decided to drop by Woodlands to meet Zach & Daniel to study.

I stupidly thought that the library was situated at CWP but after calling Yuan, she told me that it was at the red building behind CWP call Civics Centre. So I went ahead with her directions and found the place.

It was really fun studying with them. Dan looks sibei gay with his pink sweater, white shorts and slippers. Their concentration level is really questionable.... they merely sit down for less than 1 hour and their eyes turned red from reading cos they were very tired. Haha!!!

We stayed there till 6pm and went CWP foodcourt to eat. I had sweet sour rice while both of them had fried noodles and I was exceptionally surprised that Zach couldn't finish his share so I helped him lor. But he said, "我找到我的垃圾车了." -_-" simi sai la!!!

After dinner, I was still a little hungry, and suggested them to eat ice cream at Gelare!! Hehe!! While waiting for the orders, was taking pics with him and asking Daniel to take pics of us!
Tian mi mi oh!! See the pink glow? LOL~~

Zach & I did most of the eating for the 3-person-share of ice cream. But Dan kept smsing on his phone or talking on the phone... Zach & I were asking him to 分担 leh. But Dan said, "已经变成熬粥了拉!" He said the melted ice cream had turned into a bowl of porridge/congee liao!! HAHAHAHA!!! I couldn't stop laughing.... I really laughed like a mad woman. Tears formed while I continued laughing...

-

Wednesday, only 4 ppl turned up for class. Only me, Rajat, Levi & Son for Identity System class by Pooh.

He told us that it was a logo class, to learn about designing an Identity for companies, so we gotta learn a lot about type & fonts and graphics to bring out the company's industry etc.

Pooh only spent about 30 min talking to 4 miserable students. It was impossible to start a class with just 4 students... It was just 1030 when Pooh dismissed us and it was impossible for us to hang around for another Web Technique class in the afternoon at 2 but since there were only 4 of us, it was pointless to stay behind anyway. Son left for home while the 3 of us went to Raffles City to have lunch together and we left after lunch too.

Hmm... had some spare time and decided to go Woodlands to look for Zach, thinking he'd be studying with Daniel. Took a 35 min train ride from City Hall to Woodlands and reached the library first and wait for his call. I was blogging away with my laptop then received his call to wait for him at CWP entrance. He'd be reaching the interchange soon. I felt weird, if they were going to study at the library, what for still need me to go CWP to meet them then walk back to the library again? But I still went ahead nonetheless, they probably wanted to eat at CWP?

So I was waiting at CWP entrance but no sign of Zach, just as I was about to call him, I spotted him but he was alone. I asked him where was Dan, he said Dan cancelled on him cos something happened to his dad. He said he was all dressed ready to go then Dan called him last min to say he couldn't make it. So he said it was stupid to hang his clothes back so might as well went ahead to meet me.

So....ok, we were free now. BUT!!! I was dressed very lok kok-ly leh. I certainly cannot wear this to walk walk in town la! DUH! So I suggested to come my place and he was ok!

We took 187 from Woodlands interchange to my place. While we were reaching, he was quite nervous again and asked if my mom would be at home. I told him I won't know... He's quite afraid of meeting my parents and I wonder why. I showed him my baby photos and later played piano let him hear while he was eating. But I was too nervous and screwed up...

Left house at 530pm. I saw him downstairs but I couldn't bear to part with him & hang around at the little park facing JPS. Then bought ice cream, green tea and continued talking... He was hungry and bought a chicken bun too.

时间到了,该让他回家了。我送他到我家的巴士站。

187 刚好在前面。我问他,“你要搭者辆还是下一辆呢?”
他看着我,似乎懂我在想什么,“你要陪我等下一辆啊?”

我很高兴得说,“你怎么知道的?”
他笑着说,“我当然知道啦!我怎么会不知道?”

等了一阵子,他的车来了。
给他一个 Kiss goodbye,然后看他上车,心中有好多不舍。

回到家了之后,他传我一个简讯,
“Luv u more each passing day. I love you.”

Awww... 真的是可以融化了。

-

Friday, birthday celebration with Weiming & some common friends of me & him & Xiaowei.

We will be having KTV session @ Cha Ren Zhi Jia which WM had already made booking. There was me, FG, Liwen & bf, WM, Mark, Xiaowei & Yongli!! Yeah!! Everybody is here!! It's been a long time since I'd hung out with so many ppl!

Frankly speaking, I didn't expect them to give me a present. As in, it was just simply a dinner-cum-KTV session only so that me & WM don't spend our bdays without any company. Liwen & bf gave me CK Tang voucher & a card, while the rest gave me a cutesy Puma bag!! It was a Puma hiao hiao, girly bag!! About the same as what Zach would be giving me. Hee!!

Then we sang KTV, not bad la!! Mostly did catching up cos after all didn't see Xiaowei since her bday bbq in May. Also talked to Yongli a bit, FG was getting high singing Mayday & Cao Ge songs. Lol~ He was so excited that he stood up on the seats and knocked his head on the air con.

Some pics for the day...
Top Row: Taken at the Ipoh Noodle Stall. Left without flash, right with flash! Muahaha...
Bottom Row: Man, my handy camera which I'd been using so many years liao still dunno muz turn on flash in a dark room! Pardon the bluish-ness.

Lady in purple, Xiaowei. Lady in white, Liwen. Guy beside WM ia Mark. Goofin' lookin' guy is FG.

Here's an addition to En & Ming: Book of Goons & Idiot we met @ KTVs...

A duet song, Lian Ai Pin Lu was playing on TV. At first, FG was singing the male part. But we thought this song should be sung between couples, so we passed the mic to Liwen & bf. But FG insist singing, ok ok...FG shall continue to sing the male part.

So we thought Liwen would be singing the female part.... but apparently, Liwen didn't know this song. So I thought it would be passed to Xiaowei... BUT!!! WM & I almost gotten the shock of our lives when we saw it was Liwen's bf who sang the female part of Lian Ai Pin Lu and we didn't suspect anything upon hearing until we saw him holding the mic!!!! AHHH!!! Got such za bor voice boh?

There was one occasion when WM, who was sitting beside me, kept turning around as if to look for something in his bag. And I thought he couldn't reach or find what he wanted to so I asked him, "What you finding?" He kept looking around, I also didn't know what the hell he was searching la and went on searching for him and waiting for him to describe whatever the thing was.

But he was like, "No, no, no..."
I'm like, "You no simi??"
Then he explained, "You don't bother what I'm doing now cos what I'm doing has nothing to do with anything. I'm not looking for anything."
I don't understand leh...then what you fidgeting about here & there? So I asked, "Huh?? What you talking?".
He said finally, "You go and see who's singing now..."

The song currently was Rene Liu's Hou Lai. And FG was sitting on the other side of me, blocking Liwen & bf. So I peeped over a bit....AND OMFG, Holy Heavens!! I thought the one singing was Liwen!!! But it was her bf!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

WM turned to me and explained, "You see?"

OK~~ I think I get it, WM was finding distractions otherwise he will not be able to stand that singing.

I was there trying very, extremely hard not to laugh...but wah lau eh!! When I start laughing, I cannot stop!! Luckily there was FG... so hopefully Liwen & bf would not see me laughing at errrm..... Hahahahaha.... *sibei zek ark*

For the rest of the session, that guy was singing ALL FEMALE SONGS IN THE FREAKING ORIGINAL KEY!!! Songs like Zhi Shao Hai You Ni, even Cecelia's Xing Yu Xin Yuan....and Faith Hill's There You'll Be! OLD KEY!! NEVER DOWN!! And yes his range is like that!! Goodness...and never once did he sing A SINGLE MALE SONG!!

Wah lau... you see him yandao yandao, shuai ge, cute, dark & tan guy with big eyes, looks like those beach boy fit type... but the voice... off off off OOFFFF OFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

Lastly, this wonderful session ended. At the very last 30 sec, we insert Leo Ku's Jin Ge Jin Qu. Really gotta give Mark credit for singing all. WM also sang until sibei shag liao~ Haha!! After that, wanted to hail cab to go home but none in sight. Really is none available again. It was just 1am leh~~ Hmm... So might as well went to Maxwell to have some desserts hor~ And after hanging out at Maxwell, surprisingly cabs started to queue in line liao.

上了德士,我们大伙儿都在谈丽文的男友。
真的觉得很坏,那些歌是他喜欢唱的啊,都没有错啊!
可是真的是好好笑~ 真的不是故意的!天地良心,对天发誓!

晓薇之后才透露,原来他们 ODAC 其实和丽文不熟的。
当时在小薇的请生烤肉会时,丽文跟他们很 close 是因为和当时的男友分手了,
单身的她有很多时间奉献给 ODAC。
后来和男友 patch, 又和 ODAC 疏远了。

听小薇这么说,我觉得自己好一厢情愿。
因为在当时小薇的请生会上,都是丽文陪我讲话的。
Bday gal 小薇忙着招呼朋友,认识的 John 忙准备食物,
再来 FG 跟他们的朋友一同聊天,伟铭和大伙朋友都先离开了,

是剩下我一个人, 还好有丽文陪我讲话,
不然我真的是孤苦伶仃一个人在那里吃。

回想起来,其实我是看她一个人在那里 BBQ 的时候,
想找人讲话,所以就 approach 她。
对她的印象好好,因为我们都是左撇子。

现在才明白,她会 volunteer 一个人 BBQ。。。
也是因为和其他人也不熟的关系吧。

I would have thought everyone is really close, but after hearing these... made me realise how foolish I was to wishfully thought things to be so nice... 我真糊涂。

Reached home and went online and usual routine again.
我和顺翔便聊起以前刚认识的过程。

第一次见面,Clementi Partyworld,
大家都是抱着认识新朋友的态度,聊天乱哈拉!

第二次见面,Hark Music Cafe,
开始好像对彼此的态度邮电部一样,有点患得患失的感觉。

第三次见面,Sunlight Partyworld,
开始好像在言语上,举动上有点暧昧了。

第四次见面,又是 Sunlight Partyworld,
大家都在 Test water 试探对方,

可惜不太 effective, 尤其他对我的态度真得很奇怪。
大家都没有想过原来会渐渐对彼此有好感。
特别是我们每次见面都是一大群人出去的。

当然中间还有包括网上和电话聊天让彼此更了解对方。

我后来在 Friendster 改了我的 status to In A Relationship,
而且在我档案上面的 hobbies, 加了一个 hanging out with Mr Z.

我也写了一个 testimonial 给他。
我小学的时候,很喜欢一首歌是当时红半边天的 PJ & Duncan 演唱的。

Back in the days when we first met
Those times we had I'm never gonne forget
Long summer night and lazy days
We knew our love was not a passing phase

I'll give you my love an Eternal Love
From me to you if you return
A token of love an Eternal Love
From you to me I'll give my love.

For Xiang
From Oon

难得遇见,愿能携手共度一生。
这一辈子,就这么一个,一次,一生也就够了。