I had taken down my tagboard. At the moment, don't think I'd add any chatbox in case it's not working (cos I'd been switching chatbox & tags until quite pek chek) so till I find a more stable chatbox, I very much welcome comments at the end of each entry. Hahaha, I always have the 'comments' but nobody like to comment and they like to drop a note on my tagboard instead but paiseh leh..it's not working so I took it down.


But yeah, for visitors, should you have anything you wanna say or feedbacks, just drop a comment on blogger or for my friends, you can MSN me! LOL~


Tuesday, spent the whole day in front of the computer blogging.


Went to sent out the parcel for Huishan and went back home & called Dearie up. We discussed about what to do on Wed after his orientation cos we'd be going to hang out at night at Chinese Garden for Lantern Festival! Hehe...


Spent the rest of the evening & night browsing through Yahoo Auctions. Saw several really nice clothings. But the thing is, I'm not very small size and it's very irritating that the item they're selling do not have my size!! WAH LAU EH!! WHY AM I A DUA LENG GONG!!! Why can't I be a little more petite, on the avg side?? No no no...just petite, not vertically challenged, ok?


Everything applies, tops, bottoms, shoes, everything gotta be in large size and they do not have anything more than L. TMD!! There was this shoe which cost $38 from size 35-50! Then $48 from 41-45. I'm around 40-41 depending on the different cutting. Spent the rest of the night browsing through auctions....


Wednesday, woke up by those SGN next door. I knew Mom had came back cos she went over and shouted at the kids too. See? Even she also unable to tahan. Those stupid kids had been shouting from next door since they were young. Wah lau eh, next time really must ga si my kids and ask them to shut up and quit being so irritating.


Dearie had his orientation today so he'd be off work. I'd received his sms at 10 telling me that he will be done around 130pm. I continued sleeping and woke up at 1230pm. I was just done with washing then he called at 1245 and told me he'd finished liao. Then I told him to meet me 130pm at JE platform.


Then I had to multitask, change, eat, pack bag, look for lantern all at the same time. So I only managed to leave house at 125 but the stupid bus took so long and I thought 334's frequency was very high? I ended up reaching at 2pm. Poor Dearie was waiting and looking so tired. Whenever he was tired, he doesn't speak and kept quiet so we had a silent journey all the way to his place...


Since I didn't have enough sleep too so we ended up sleeping for the rest of afternoon and would be going to Chinese Garden to see lanterns and moon after that.


Woke up at 630 and had a sumptuous dinner at his place. His dad came back and watched TV too. We got prepared and left his place. Took train from Marsiling to Chinese Garden. Along the way, I kept whispering 'I Love You' to him but he was like, "Ok, yes I know. Don't have to say so many times." Hmm.... Ppl also dunno can say it how long to you, let you know how I feel you ask me not to say too many times...


Reached Chinese Garden at around 830 and went to buy drinks at Cheers and suddenly smelt the haze. Dearie was like, "Wah great! What fresh air we're getting." Hahaha... The haze attack is back!! Hopefully it will not affect the atmosphere and the lanterns we were visiting. I didn't expect a lot of ppl to be there considering there weren't a lot of advertisement or promotion for these.


It was quite a big event in the last 2 years! 2004 we got the Disney theme! Got Alice in Wonderland, Beauty & The Beast, Little Mermaid and such... so many Mickey & Minnie lanterns of them!! Very beautiful! Not forgetting Lion King, Finding Nemo... I guess the animal lanterns sort of probe them to have Night Safari theme in 2005 where the lanterns were of animals you see at Night Safari, tigers, lions, elephants, giraffe, leopards where all these lanterns were being bought over by the Zoo and you'll see all these on your way to the Singapore Zoo! So I had no idea where were the themes for this year until I saw the advertorial at the main entrance, Wonder of the World. By the way, the entrance fee seemed to be the same $8 for adults.


First thing we saw was the Eiffel Tower!!!

First pic WIHOUT FLASH and second pic WITH FLASH of Dearie in it when he wasn't ready yet. Later on, we tried to self take pics with the Eiffel Tower behind but failed. Wanted to take Dearie with it but ddn't look nice with my stupid camera which was unable to take pics at night.


Then Dearie was like, "Why must take with Eiffel Tower? Can't take others meh?" Cos we spent quite a lot of time figuring out there and he got quite impatient. But I really like Eiffel Tower ma. It's in Paris!! The Lover's Paradise!!! So it's a sweet & romantic building even if it's not real, just a mock up building with lights...


Then it was the Taj Mahal!

Again wanted to self take it but it's really hard to adjust. Got sick with my stupid cam and tried with Dearie's hp without flash. But it wasn't that good either. Not sharp and without flash, we were darkened cos the light was coming from behind but at least we capture the whole building. But not that nice also la so not going to show.


Next we came across this I couldn't tell what country was it from. Wanted a pic of us so approached somebody to take for us and Oh my, both of us look freakishly long... I mean, small heads, long body and all. Geez, looks quite scary hor the proportion. Haha!!

Original pic doesn't look like this. We were totally dark cos I didn't turn on flash. I made brightness & contrast adjustment with Photoshop one.


And some more pics. Dearie pointing Pyramid & Sphinx in Egypt & some nice 'lanterns' behind us.



Got tired & sweaty and decided to sit down and rest. So I also took the chance and brought my lantern out and light them up. I brought an extra lantern for Dearie but he said he was not going to carry it so I forced him to take a pic with it and caught him off guard! HAHA!! Ok la, I'd carry it later. This was the recycled lantern from the 2004 Disney themed one!



Walked some more distance and sat down at this place where the water with a giant 'floating lantern of a lady on top of lotus' was behind us. Tried to capture it behind us but my battery went flat. Argghhh... so tried with Dearie's hpcam. Nice smooching pic?? lol~ =X



Rested for a while then turn on my camera again and snapped this pic of Dearie. His red shirt & yellow lantern looks flattering together with the whole picture too!

I think this is a very beautiful pic of Dearie holding the lantern and the 'Dragon Ball' behind him. There were, not sure was it 8 or 9 dragons on the ball. The ball was rotating and lights were flickering on the dragon’s bodies as if it make it appear it was flying or moving around the ball.


By then, my battery died so had to rely on Dearie's hp cam for the rest of the pictures. We had walked to the white bridge and boy was the decorations beautiful! See?? Hehe!!

Look at all the beautiful flowers. And another smooching pic to end the wonderful date! Hehe!!