Monday, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Gosh it's 2007 and it just passed by in a whiz! I could feel that my 2006 was fast forwarding! lol~ Today happen to be the wedding dinner of a very good Hai Die ex-classmate, Huilin, which I'd be attending.

Woke up at 2pm after sleeping only at 3am. Had duck rice with my sisters. Watched a bit of TV then chatted with Dearie over the phone!! So loving!! Felt so happy and felt so crazy about him!! Decided to catch a movie after the wedding dinner! I really like that both of us really like each other very much!! I really could feel it! The connection is there.... The connection with Xiang~~~~~

Ok, wore the black dress I bought for this special occasion and chose from the bag of accessories which my cousin brought over. And put on make up and yes, some zi lian pics to go with it! LOL!!


Later I went over to Dad's room to get some tissue and asked me dad, "爸,美吗?" Then he actually sai, '哇!打扮起来很漂亮咧!" I had wanted to take bus down to Swiss Hotel but my sisters say I shouldn't be taking bus in this outfit. Even my mom also suggested. Then I quickly called Jen, who was living in Jurong too, to see if she wanted to share cab. She didn't pick up my call but when she returned my call, she was already on the cab liao. I asked her if fang bian to tumpung me, she said ok. Heng she just board cab only!

While waiting for her, took a super lian pic.


So we shared cab and reached at 7pm. It was said on the wedding invitation that cocktail will start at 730pm and dinner at 8pm. So we killed time by walking around the place, hanging in the toilet, chat a while as Lala & Cheryl were both caught up with traffic jam. So I continued taking pics around the seating area.



Then we saw more ppl crowding at the reception area looking at the newly weds bridal photos as well as visitors dropping ang bao and asking the reception in charge which able to sit etc. Lala & Cheryl arrived together and they kept looking at me saying I turned prettier and looked totally different from what they'd known. They kept snooping pics of me with their hp cam and I felt like a star! Wahaha...

We took lots of time to settle on table cos our names weren't included in the guest list. So tu tu tu until 8+ and finally gotten a table to sit. While we were waiting for other guest, we were told by someone else to move to another table with 4 elders. Then later on, there was a guy who said that Huiling wanted to see us but she cannot go in so we have to go outside and see her and OMG~~ She looked so lovely!

Pretty bride

Believe me she look better in real life. We only exchange a few words and she was mobbed by her cousins, relatives outside. We wanted to take pics with her but the officials were rushing ppl to be seated and going to welcome the newly weds soon. So we could only snap pics with her later then.

Dinner commenced at 9pm, by then I was starving already. Then MC came and showed a ppt slide of the couple, pics of them when they were kids, teenagers, adults and pics of them together. She's a da mei nu, he's a da shuai ge from a young age already. Then MC welcome the newly weds.... Awwww....

When it was my first time attending a friend's wedding, it was Darrens but due to where I sat, I couldn't really see the couple and we didn't have the traditional photo taking with different groups of friends or relatives. But this time, I had a clear view of Huiling and her hubby and they looked so blissful together! I suddenly have the impulse to get married also~ Haha! And I sms Dearie the lovely scene I saw earlier and felt like getting married. And he actually replied, "LOL! Orh ok tmr we go!"

So there were total of 10 dishes and I enjoyed eating them! Was actually also fighting for time cos had arranged to watch Night at the Museum at 11.50pm with Dearie at Cathay Picturehouse. But the dishes were taking a long time to be served. Anyway, there was the evening gown, pour champange pyramid, yum seng session. I took lots of pics, but only one turned out more ok. Other were CMI cos my digicam super lousy in taking night/dark photos.



Immediately after finishing the last dish, we dashed out to catch the newly weds and wanted to take pics of them but ppl were also doing the same as they wanted to take pics with them too! Then my digicam very lousy, the battery died and only managed to take one pic too.


I'd no idea why everyone decided to bend down when we could all stand up properly! I was super extra to stand in between the newly weds cos initially we wanted to take an all-girl pic with Huiling then later on take another with the newly wed. But my digicam auto off, so when I turn it on, we just anyhow quickly snap one pic before it auto off again!

We left around 1115pm and luckily Lala drove and dropped me off behind PS and I made my way to the Picturehouse 2nd level cos he was hanging around there. For a moment I felt rather weird cos I seemed overdressed there. But never mind, my eyes only has my Ah Xiang and nothing else. As soon as I saw him, I was immediately stuck to him like glue! LOL!!! He had already collected the tics and we queued up to get drinks & nachos. I was feeling very full so Dearie can have the whole nacho to himself.

Night at the Museum is a very warm show. A bit out of the world. I mean, how could it be possible that the artefacts, historic bronze or wax figures could move and all the african animals would come to life?? It was certainly very bizarre! And the Egyptian curse was the cause of all these. It scared the hell of the security guard where Ben Stiller is playing. The T-rex at the entrance turned out to be a dog! Haha!! And the gum-gum guy was super funny! LOL~ What I found it funny was those chinese Bing Ma Yong solder is made of clay!! And that thing could actually walk!! The same for those chinese stone lion (mostly found at the entrance of temples, there's a pair at the Ngee Ann City entrance too), it actually walked around the museum. LOL!!!

After watching the movie, we got out of the place and wanted to go Selegie eat chicken rice...

曾几何时,在半年前的六月中,
我和他也是走在同样的路。
当时我们还没在一起,可是在那个时候我就已经很喜欢他了。
当时也还不知道他的心意,所以一直希望能引起他的注意。
常常做一些出其不意的举动,但是他应该觉得我很奇怪吧?

很巧的,鸡饭摊收摊了。跟半年前一样。
相同半年前,我们也一路走向
Esplanade.

Was intending to eat at Esplanade but then Dearie was too hungry so we ate at the Kopitiam at Bencoolen St. We had hot chrysanthemum tea and he had wan tan noodles. There I showed him pics taken at the wedding earlier.

It was a really nice spot we sat inside the Kopitiam. It was near clear glass and we get to see the lamp posts and lights and the path, the road where cars are whizzing passed. The atmosphere was really nice and I wanted to take pics of us but Dearie was blinking his eyes away cos he was getting tired le. I was contemplating whether to walk down to Esplanade cos it was quite far down... But Dearie insist we walk to Esplanade and sit down for a while.

吃饱了,喝饱了,继续往前走。
凌晨2点多的乌街路没剩几个人,
因为大多人明天就继续工作了。
今晚的天气也很好,凉风轻轻吹过。

走下去就是新加坡艺术馆。
那里就是阿翔在半年前把我吓坏的地方!
我们边享受凉风,边回味当时还没在一起的场景,
一边笑,一边享受彼此的温暖一路走。
他搂着我的腰,我也一直抱着他,就这样走着。

夜深人静的乌街路这个时候就出现很多 zhng 过的车。
我们看到少说有10辆吧?音乐开大大声,闪闪亮亮的灯,
穿梭乌街路各个角落。这些年轻人还真是有钱哦~
我们沿着 Ritz Carlton 走到 Raffles Hotel,
再往 Suntec 走去,而我的鞋跟在这个时候被 stuck!
好糗哦!是阿翔帮我拔出来的!

终于到我们的目的地了!
已经要凌晨3点钟了,可以还有满多人在那里 chill 的。
那里的灯都已经关了,一片乌漆抹黑的。
还记得我们第一次约会就是在这里!
当时我真的是一个很害羞很害羞的女孩,
跟他说话也不敢看他,他第一次一直抱着我,
我也静静不敢说话,因为心跳真得很快!

如今,月圆之下的我们正在找位子坐下。可是有好多情侣哦~
如果坐得太靠近似乎不太识相,所以就走得比较远些。
找到一个位子了,这么长的路途,终于可以休息一下。


We sat down and rest and looked deeply into each others' eyes and our heads came close, our noses touching each other's. And there we were kissing each other passionately.

本来很想呆久一点的,可是好像有很多蚊子。
我和他都有被蚊子叮,所以还是离开吧。
我们走到大路,上了一辆德士,不过还是不停的看着对方。
后来他凑近来,轻声对我说,“你在月光下很漂亮!”
我听了真的是心花怒放!好开心!好温暖!
他一直紧紧地握住我的手,放在他的心胸前。


At this point, the cab was playing "Falling Into You" by Celine Dion on the radio and I asked him to listen to it as I mouthed the lyrics with it.

"And in your eyes I see ribbons of color,
I see us inside of each other
I feel my unconscious merge with yours
And I hear a voice say, "What's his is hers"

I'm falling into you, this dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you

I was afraid to let you in here
Now I have learned love can't be made in to fear
The walls begin to tumble down and I can't even see the ground

I'm falling into you, this dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you
Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Catch me, don't let me drop. Love me, don't ever stop.
So close your eyes and let me kiss you
And while you sleep I will miss you

Oh I'm falling into you, this dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you
Falling like a leaf, falling like a star, oh
Finding a belief, falling where you are


Xiang kissed the back of my hand several times and held it close to his heart and looked back with me with his loving eyes until we reached my place. Kissed goodbye and I left my Dearie.

Went back home, bathed and went online. Am surprised Dearie still had the energy to go online too. We were talking about how wasted it was for not taking pics together. But I guess I was too immerse with Dearie to remember to take pics. It was such a romantic night...Really really love him so much so much! Hehe!! He also told me, "Love you many many~ Today de Oon Oon hen piao liang oh~"

HA NOR!! So surprised to hear his confession about thinking I'm pretty!! Hehe! Then he go, "Must let you know one!" Hehe! I told him about my dad also praising that I look great after dolling up, so was the reactions of Lala & Cheryl they all. So Dearie had already discovered my 'potential' long before we were together?

I almost laughed my head off when Dearie said, "Dui a! I never thought you weren't beautiful before ah. My Oon has the poential to be Jurong no.1 if she takes the effort to do so." Then I told him, "Actually you know right? I got severe insecurities about my looks." He said, "I know ah. That's why I'm helping you ma, encouraging you time to time and now I think you are ready to accept my opnions le dui ma? You see where I'm coming from ba?"

I guess the 'don't wear glasses' is one very big step. It's tian yi I broke my glasses at Xiang's place. That was the first time I had to bo bian wear his contacts to go home, otherwise I couldn't even seen anything at all.

But Dearie said, "It's tian yi you met me ah!" Awwww..... He continued, "Now got confidence le ba?" Hehe!! I'm really so silly! Hehe~~~ Life's so boring without MR Z!!!! heee~~

对啊~ 一切都是天意~ 一切都是注定!
不可能错过你~ 缘分这件事有够奇怪!