Friday, woke up around 10am+ to go toilet and saw Dearie's sms saying he slept from last night till morning and was on his way to school leh! Awwww... Yuan lai Dearie never don't have jiao dai!!

Was planning to go over to Dearie's place! I was still at home around 3pm when he called him after he finished school. Decided to take the bus over to his place cos it was pouring like siao!

When I reached his place, I saw that he was packing his wardrobe and planning to get rid of clothes which he doesn't wear anymore. All seemed pretty new leh! He said he bought it cheap at KL. And some shirts are too small for him cos he's getting fat! Then I 'kop-ed' 2 shirts from Dearie with monkey motif in front! Yeah! I've got 2 new shirts! Haha!

We rested for a while before waking up for dinner. We had dinner while watching Da Ge Da on TV. A few times I wanted to reveal to him I bought presents for him and meant to give him on Vday! I mouthed to him, "I bought you something" but I don't think he was able to catch anything. He looked like me, confused, "Huh? What Aboji?" Haha!! Aboji means 'father' in Korean. But at least he caught the 'Aboji = I bought you'. Hahaha....

Watch the Chn8 9pm show and I like the storyline so far. I thought Dearie look like Huang Junxiong with those big deep set eyes! LOL! Later on, he continued to accompany me to watch War & Beauty. And wahhhh~~ Everyone in the palace so scheming one! Finished watching drama then went back to Dearie's room. One again I was feeling very piggy and fell asleep. He kept going, "Oei, pig wake up!" LOL~~ He call me he also joined me on the bed to nuah... Aiya that king size waterbed really is too irresistible liao la.

We did several stupid stuffs like acting retard/idiotic to entertain each other and also tickled each other. Then both of us went back sitting in front of the comp. I was checking YouTube videos of WWF while Dearie play games. Wah, I felt super nostalgic watching WWF, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, Diesel, Undertaker clips~~ Awww... Miss those days when I was into WWF which is called WWE now~ Later on switched to watching old Ayumi, Namie clips of them singing LIVE. Dearie was surprised I could sing their songs. Yeah, I was pretty Jpop siao a period of time and went to learn how to sing their songs and remembered the lyrics~ =X

After showing, we continued to be online and at times I'd tao beo him... cos who ask him to be so good looking, make me always look at him! Hahaha!! I thought he didn't notice but he did then suddenly spurt out, "Dear, 为什么你这么爱我?" I was seriously stunned dio! How come he'll ask such things one? Ask me how to reply??

他继续玩他的网上游戏。而我一直傻乎乎在跟自己笑。
我很想说“不知道”可是这会显得我没诚意。
我不想像他一样老是回答我“不知道”。
所以我想了一下,让侯跟他说,“因为你让我这么爱你啊!”

有一点没有在回答他的问题,
可是他的一切,一举一动都让我这么着迷,
让我这么爱他啊,不对吗?
我一直像白痴一样对自己笑,他问我干嘛一直傻笑。

笨蛋!人家觉得很幸福啦!


Saturday, we only get to sleep at 5am+ and by the time we woke up, it was 3pm+ liao! His maid was out washing car so he brought me downstairs to the kopitiam and ordered unauthentic Korean food!

While waiting for the orders, took some pics of us individually! Both of us were wearing white!!

Being zi lian again!


Rarely see Dearie wearing specs oh!


A surprised pic taken by Dearie while I was eating...


Though the Korean food we ordered wasn't authentic but it taste good! After we'd finished, I told him I bought him a pair of new slippers cos his old one was old and wearing off! hee~ Yeah, I finally said it!

Went back to his place and I was packing up while waiting for him to finish his bath. He also packed up a bit and off we go, to my place! Took train and alighted at JE and we took 334. Reached my place and immediately showed him the slippers I bought for him!! Asked him to wear it and so zhun it fit perfectly! I was still deciding between 44 & 45. I tried it on myself and 44 seemed a bit not right, so I bought 45 in the end! Hehe!! I was still worried it didn't fit.... I asked him if he liked it and he said, "Looks like those shos which the Roman Empire ppl will wear one, like The Gladiator." Haha!!!

Told him to do his stuffs while I go bath and had dinner at 11pm+ while watching the mix-blood chio bu on Guess Guess! Wah! Ppl can actually look mix-blood when they're 100% Chinese. Bearbear used to get mistakened for being Eurasian. Dearie also get asked by ppl if he was from blabla countries.

Anyway, went back to my room and did my stuffs, installed softwares needed for my classes while Dearie continue to play game away. Then halfway, I showed Xiang my singing clips. He was sitting behind me and hugging me close and I was watching our reflection on my laptop screen as well as the mirror on my desk. I reached for his hp and decided to take pics of us!!


That's me looking really pale & horrendous. Dearie always look so shuai at any time one leh!!! Jia lat! Hua chi again! LOL~~

We did our own stuffs individually with our laptops and sneaked out of the house at 2am to have supper cos my poor baby was hungry!! Jurong Garden House was closed so we went over to the newly renovated one and ordered Western food. One whole plat of chicken and fries and coleslaw shared between Dearie & I.

One again, took bo liao pics of my shuai shuai de Ah Xiang! 这么可爱的男友哪里找! LOL!


Purposely make my cat-like W-shaped lips to look like a cat! Prrrr!

OMG 几岁的人还像小孩子一样!

OMG~ What a sinful supper meal. Then we fed each other... awww.. so loving! After a while, Dearie was recalling the first time and previous time we went there. He said I wasn't too happy when we were there, it was just a few weeks being together. I wasn't happy cos his friends tagged along with us of cos unhappy la cos he didn't know how to reject his friends who kept jio-ing to meet. He said I have changed a lot over the past 6 months. Yeah, I notice the change in me and I personally like the change too! I guess I became a more confident person? Not as negative as before? He said I was much more mature, well, that I'm not sure. But in front of him, I still act like a child and stick close to him~

终于吃饱了!好肥,好不健康的一餐!
不过不吃都吃了,哈哈!走多一点路吧!
回家的路上,我一直抓着他,抱着他不放!
阿翔是我的!谁都不可以抢走他哦!
哈哈哈~ 神经婆!

回家啦!到家啦!睡觉啦!


Sunday, I got up several times to go to the toilet while Dearie was sleeping soundly hugging my bolster and sleeping sideways curled up like a prawn.

Awww... Dearie looked so cute, so baby-like. Xiang can be very child-like sometimes, very manly sometimes, very crazy and full of wild ideas sometimes, very thoughtful & mature sometimes! Awww... I like all of them and all of him!

We got up at 3pm+ feeling still sleep but have to wake up liao. I woke Dearie up and we go wash up and I went to heat the food which mom da bao. I was waiting at the living room for a long time but he was not done yet! Aiyo!! So tu one ah~ lol~ Wrote a note for him to come down for mee hoon kuay & green bean soup. Went to the kitchen and prepared utensils and waited for him and had our meal at the small table in front of the TV. I just realised Dearie don't eat the green bean while having green bean soup~ Hmm.....

Hanged out around the TV for a while and at around 8+, Dearie gotta leave liao. I saw him to the bus stop and after sitting down down for a while, his bus liao. I pouted at him cos I couldn't bear him to go... then he smiled and said, "Ok la, wait for next one." My lips curled up to a smile again!

So we were snuggling close while waiting for the next bus. When it came, I reluctantly let go of Dearie and waved bye~