Thursday, woke up, went to school, attend boring Video Audio Edit class. Mostly zo bo in class and the software's pretty much easy to use like Premiere except can do a lot of pattern with it!

Jia lat, I felt that this semester really gan kor. All boring modules one. Maybe cos none of them were taught by the most interesting teacher I ever met, Chris! Haha~ Jovi only let us off at 215! TMD!!! I was dying to fly over to go see Dearie before he left for Cebu.

So zhun while I was walking down the stairs to his place, he opened the door and I was so happy & delighted to see him and immediately hugged him close the moment I saw him. We went to his room and he was watching San Guo Japanese anime. He was watching that while I laid on his bed and rest. Then he shortly joined me after that and he really hugged me so tight until I couldn't breath. I love my Dearie so much! I kept looking at him cos I haven't seen him for so long. Yes, it's only one week. We see each other at least once a week but that particular week felt so extremely long, plus me getting sick and now him going to leave Singapore for a week. Hrmp~

Alas, remembered I mentioned his king size waterbed is cursed?? Whoever lie on you sure will go into a deep sleep which we did. But Dearie woke up earlier to work on his assignment while I woke up around 7+ and we had dinner together. I couldn't finish my share of food cos I was feeling full already but didn't want to waste so ngeh ngeh finish eating.

After dinner, went back to his room and watched some youtube videos and I showed Dearie the famous NO POK!!! ELLO SIR I TELL U NO POK!!! U DUN COME DISTURB! I REALLY CALL THE POLICE I TELL U! Haha...am sure you all heard of it right? His door was left open and just so happened his bro returned from work and walked passed Xiang's room and saw us laughing and joined in and listened to that stuff. Haha!!

Dearie starting packing for his trip to Cebu to be his best friend's best man cos he'd be flying off on Fri and returning the following Wed. After taking fruits, I became a little restless and before long, my headache returned. I felt apologetic that I couldn't help out organising his stuffs for him. He took some of the clothes he wanted to bring, I could only smile and nod along. I told him I was experiencing headache and needed to rest and asked him to wake me up at 11.

Xiang woke me at 11 but my head really cmi and went back to sleep until 1145. I shrieked realising time passed so fast. Really gotta go and intend to take cab. Went to the toilet then took my stuffs and told auntie I gotta go home liao but she said it was getting late and asked me to stay over and go home tomorrow if I'm not doing anything. But Xiang would be flying tomorrow liao.

翔的妈妈一直要我留下来。
可是我父母其实不喜欢我这样。
后来也不知道怎么样,翔的哥哥出来看发生什么事。
然后他哥哥说,“我驾车啦。一下子而已。"
接着他回房那车钥匙告诉翔我们一起送我回家。

顿时间,我觉得很。。。复杂。
突然间我觉得翔的家人好照顾我,对我好好。
我也忽然觉得自己好幸福。嘻嘻!


之后我们3个人一起离开。
翔的哥哥走在我们俩的前面。
我也跟翔说,“你有世上最好的哥哥!我有世上最好的 Dearie!"
翔只是淡淡地笑着,没说话。

到了停车场,翔的哥哥对翔说,“你去坐后面啦。”
我连忙说,“啊!不用不用啦!我自己可以坐后面。”
吓死人了,好人也不用这样吧。
翔的哥哥肯载我回家,我已经很感激了。
怎么敢叫翔陪我一起坐让他哥哥看起来像司机。
所以硬硬说不用不用。


车子开动了,翔给他哥哥去我家的指示。
后来就聊起 Gibb 的婚礼,还有他的老婆。
他们聊完了之后,我突然问翔,“你是怎么叫你哥哥的?”
他回答,“我叫他 bro 或 brother 咯!叫 gorgor 好像很小孩子。”
后来我叹口气,说,“有哥哥真好!”
翔突然笑着说,“你可以把我哥哥当你哥哥啊!”
然后他转向他哥哥,说,“喂!你有一个妹妹了!”
我们3个就笑了起来!那种温暖的感觉好好哦!


We reached our place at around 1230 and Xiang's brother waited downstairs and asked Xiang to see me up. At my doorstep, I wished Dearie bon voyage and enjoy himself at Cebu and take lots of pics! He laughed and said, "I'm only going to be away for 5 days not 5 months leh." But I like to sajiao and said, "Even if you're not going overseas I still will miss you one ma, let alone when you're not around in Singapore le."

Kissed goodbye, waved goodbye and I saw him left and went home. He sms me when he reached Woodland and had supper with his bro. After hearing from him, I went to bed with my headache...

Friday, woke up at 7am+ and went to the toilet then continued to sleep until 12pm+ then got up and went to bath.

Had lunch but ate until very full but still ngeh ngeh eat. Nowadays, I couldn't even finish my usual portion of food. How come appetite so jia lat now ah? I am no longer the 胃大如宇宙的恩恩了. =( I am unable to gorge food like I used to anymore.

After lunch, head began to hurt again. Stomach also upset... sat in the toilet bowl for a very long time and what I consumed was passed out again. 吃了等于没有吃. Dad called home and said he'd be taking me to another doctor again. Went to Medico which he said I used to visit when I was a kid. I haven't visited any doctor after primary school. I was well & healthy all the way... even recently when doctors asked me if I was allergic to any medicine, I said no cos I didn't even know.

We waited for my turn and the air con at the waiting area was damn cold. How can they install air con? What if there was someone experiencing fever and was trembling & shivering from all the cold? Anyway, went inside and repeated myself to this 3rd doctor I was seeing what was happening to me. Right now, my parents were worried there was something in my head but the doc said my nose was stucked with all the phlegm and I wasn't able to breath properly, hence all the giddiness and headaches. I hope he was right.

Waited for turn to take medicine. The nurse was explaining stuffs then Dad asked how much and I almost died when she said $76! WAH BIANG EH!! GOT SO EX BOH!! I guess she saw both of our expressions and explained the antibiotics is the expensive one. Then I saw the brand, Bayer. Due to my experience in working in the medical field back in Synovate, Bayer is one of the big big brand out there next to Abbott, Beckon Dickinson, Roche. WAH LAU EH~ All these 3 visits to 3 different doctors. 44 + 45 + 76... spent so much on so many medicine liao.

In the middle Dad wanted to buy 4D & Toto and drove to the deeper part of the market and along the way, he asked me 我和男朋友已经到了什么程度. I told that that both of us 以结婚为前提来交往的. Then Dad gave a I-dunno-what-kind-of-weird expression and explained about when are we both graduating and what line would he be doing etc etc. Haha...

老爸送我回家然后回去工作了。
我吃了点面包,然后就得吃药了。
我每次吃药丸都得灌很多水,这样才能逼进去喉咙。
偶尔药太难吃,大多因为味道太重,所以会吐出来。
而我又吐了满地,好浪费,这么贵的药!

药真的很难入口。健康震得很重要。
不要以为自己年轻,身体很好就不用管不用照顾。
身体状况是不分年龄的,什么杂症都很有可能随时回来。
生活习惯最好要检讨一下。


吃完药,头又开始痛了。
头一痛,除了睡觉,什么事都做不了了。
挣扎了一阵子才真正入睡。
起床的时候,是晚上7点了,头痛稍微消掉。
我能吃止痛药到什么时候?


Had dinner, watched TV. Then Dearie called me while he was on his way to the airport and we chatted a little and I asked him what was he wearing, he said, "Oh! My XL army shirt and lok kok shorts and singing Andy Lau's song." Haha! He knew I was very off with those things and deliberately said it and made me off. Haha! We hung up when he said he reached the airport and needed to get down from cab. After a while, he called me again saying his friends haven't reached. While he called me, I was in the living room watching TV with my sisters.

Then cos I always talk to Dearie in a sajiao, super teh manner, my sisters found me to be super er xin and asked me to go to my room and talk to bf. But even after I went into my room and continued talking to Dearie, they could still hear and call, "Dajie! We still can hear you la! Close the door la, alamak!" Haha!!! Ok ok, and Dearie heard everything and kept laughing over the phone."

So I was telling Dearie, "When I'm ok, when I'm well & healthy again hor..." He actually finished for me, "Go travelling huh?" I'm like, "Eh! I haven't finished my sentence, how you know what I wanted to say?" He said, "I don't know. I just know!" Awww... Dearie always knows everything. Acually I'm quite predictable and easy to guess ma though Xiang always like to say, "你们女人每次都很复杂的."

I also told Dearie about what my Dad asked earlier on my relationship with my bf. I just told him the whole conversation betwee me & Dad lo. We chatted until his friends came and put down the phone reluctantly. After that went to eat medicine and my parents kept asking me to go rest again... Hope the pills will work.


10+ kinds of pills I had to eat for the past 2 weeks. SCARY BOH!?!?

Saturday, woke up at 930am cos I heard Neng's loud voice early in the morning. Mam's voice also very loud! Were they shouting or quarelling? My house is not very big, how come need to use shout one?

Basically nothing much to do beside going online, chatted with friends, blogging, upload new pics to Friendster. Lunch in the afternoon and medicine after that. Spent whole day editting photos until evening. Bathed and had dinner. Nothing special.

After dinner, sent Dearie an sms, "Dearie! I'm missing you le! You eat well, sleep well ma? Everything all ok ma? Should be having dinner now? I wanna hug you so much! Sobs! Missing my Xiang badly, how how how? Spent my whole day doing nothing and I don't have headache le! Expensive medicine really works wonders!"

Watched a bit of TV and time to eat medicine for the 2nd time and went online & blog my day away. Finally gotten a reply from Dearie saying, "Me too. Missing my baby lots. Kinda boring here. Tmr will be the wedding le! Glad to hear your headaches gone! Sigh I feel like going home, I'd rather accompany my Dearie. Sorry that you have to wait so many days. Gotta sleep le cos gotta wake up early. I love you baby."

只是分隔两地一阵子我就想念他了。
我是不是很逊啊?伟铭的她分隔更远,我算不错了。
真希望时间过得越快越好!


Sunday, woke up at 8am+ and sms Dearie to let him know I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!

"Dearie woke up le ma? I just got up. Going to be a long day for you. Wish I could see you, hug you & kiss you now. I used to wake up seeing you beside me, suddenly miss that a lot! You're always on my mind, dong ma? Bo bian la! Who ask me love you so much!!! Know you're going to be busy, msg me when you're free or thinking of me ok?" He replied back very soon! "So cute the way you describe, but I like that! Few more day, Baby. I'll be back soon." Hehe!!!

Recieved Xiaopang's sms saying she'd be going down to Esplanade Art Cafe to watch the performance which we were supposed to be up there. I was worried she wasn't in the condition to get there cos she got sick too. Since she'd be there, so I think I'd go there to give some support too.

Went to JE took train to CH and walked through CityLink and to Esplanade. Reached Art Cafe when the show was already halfway going on. I have to say the sound system really sucked. Tia boh one. A few occasions, the singers zao sia but cannot blame them cos I believe they couldn't hear their own singing. I felt so honoured to be able to watch Peter laoshi perform, his voice is just so soothing and his showmanship.. wah lau! So professional, humourous, earnest, sincere...

After the end of the show, I became the camerawoman and helped all of them took lots & lots of group pics. There were no plans by DW so I left. Hopefully XP will get better soon and DW would be able to be prepared and perform at MC. 到时候日期排好了,希望各位朋友能来捧场支持.

As Vday would be approaching, I was thinking what else to get for Dearie. Wanted to find some Bearbear or stuffed toy for him but I found nothing suitable as I walked through CityLink's gift shops. Decided to go JE walk walk see see how but nothing suitable too. Saw a sale going on at This Fashion and decided to go in look look see see! Ended up buying 2 tops, 1 skirt, 2 necklaces at $78 in total!! WAH BIANG!! SUPER CHEAP DEAL WHERE TO FIND!!

I'd been wanting to dye my hair too! So since I currently have the time & money so went to this salon inside JEC and get my hair dyed reddish! I miss my ang mor~ LOL~ It was only $50 leh! Very good way of dyeing and their chair for washing hair was massaging one! Aiyo!! I didn't know their service was so good one leh! hee~

Went home a happy girl and took some hiao pics of myself with my new hair colour!

But not very obvious right? I think my eyes attract more attention than my hair! AND NO!! I DIDN'T ZHNG my eyes!! Haha!!

I MMS Dearie these photos and told him what I did for the day then go bath and watch PSS2 finals as well as SG VS TH match side by side. After that usual routine and I'd recieved Dearie's reply!!! He said, "I'm so touched. My baby love me so much so much! Can't wait to go back to see u u know! Hee! Now my baby really getting prettier & prettier le! Muah!" heeee....

真的吗?是真心的吗?
人家变得爱打扮也是因为你啊!
是你让我变得美美的哦!
7个月前,我哪里是这个样子的啊?
听了阿翔这番话,真的开心得不得了!

晚上一点多了,不能熬夜了!
快快睡觉做美梦吧!