Saturday, Chinese New Year's Eve. Woke up at 930 and prepared on a shopping spree at Orchard with my sisters!

Mama so good give them $150 to spend on CNY clothings! Wah lau, I last time where got such treatment. We were supposed to leave home at 10 but dragged until 11 them prepared to leave home. Board 502 and alighted at Shaw and walked over to Far East. By the time we reached there it was 12pm+ liao.

It was the first time I am shopping and gai gai with my sisters?? I couldn't recall any such outings with them back then. But it was high time they get something decent for themselves to wear. I am not the best fashion consultant considering I don't even have proper dressing and do not know how to dress myself up.

Reached Far East and went shops to shops and chosen clothes for my sisters to try on. Me & my sisters always have hard time buying clothes due to us being too big size and unable to fit into those SUPPOSEDLY FREE SIZE clothes which are mainly for size S actually. We must wear L or XL that kind. Some looked good on them but they feel uncomfortable in it. They also took damn long time to try on pieces & pieces of clothings. Mian bought a nice 3/4 pants. Then we kept moving on if we found nothing suitable. Both girls spent an awfully long time at Pure Milk at Level One testing clothes out. Neng bought a jumper and 2 tops while Mian bought nothing. Due to them spending over $80, they could be a member and will have 10% discount a future purchase there.

Mian bought a cutesy top. After buying all the clothes they needed, what they are shoes! Those pretty, feminine shoes! Mian saw a pair which she like but there was none her size. It did have my size though but I have so many pairs of shoes liao. If my sisters want and dare or even wanna attempt hiao, they can wear mine la~ lol~ We 3 sisters are at a stage where 我们可以互相船彼此的衣服。身为大姐的我,肯定是她们拿我的衣服和鞋子来穿的。不过不是一件都适合她们啦.

Xiang asked me to be at IMM at 445pm cos the reunion dinner starts at 5. So I shopped with sisters until 345 almost 4pm and took 502 and alighted at IMM. Walked around Best Denki but there weren't much of crowd and most of the shops were closed. I called Dearie at 450pm to let him know that I'd reached. But wah lau, he was still at home. So I found myself some bench to sit down and nuah. Around 510pm, he sms said he'd reached but the car had reached IMM, not that they have stepped foot into IMM building already. I went downstairs and strolled around and finally saw Dearie & his family.

I was extremely surprised to see Dearie wearing the polo T I gave him. He was also wearing the perfume I gave him too!! LOL! MJ looked so cute!!! Like a doll!! Both ZY & MJ had purple mascara on their hair! So stylo milo!

Sat down, began a 7-course meal. There were prawns!! And I offered to peel off all the prawn shell for them cos I love prawns a lot! Xiang's mom was like, "Next time I buy prawn, you help me peel off the prawn shell la ok?" And Xiang said, "Eh! Heard it boh? Hinting you liao leh." Errrm...hiya~~ lol~~

PHOTOS!!! Took a lot of them!!

Pic of the food. Doesn't look really appetizing on the pic but they all taste really good! Especially the abalone and the veggie.


From left: Xiang's dad, Xiang's bro ZY & gf MJ, Xiang's mom. See MJ very cute hor? Pic not that clear rite? Lai close up...


See!! MJ very cute rite?? She's 4 yrs older than me but she looks 4 yrs younger than me!!! Aiyo~~~ Ji cute!

A collage of pics taken there

Dearie's bro also very tall oh! Dearie got features of his mommy & papa. Hehe!

和阿翔的家人吃饭真的好温暖哦!和自己的家人吃饭都没有这么温暖哦!因为我家人吃饭都是静静的。

After we'd finished, Xiang's mom wanted to pay for the bill but ended up is ZY paid for it. Dearie's family all very nice ppl leh! I love hanging out with Dearie's family. They are all very close to one another, it's the kind of warmth which I didn't get to experience at home. Oh well...

Anyway, ZY & MJ wanted to go Chinatown & walk walk while uncle & auntie went home. Dearie would be going over to my place. Anyhow, we came across this nice reddish, pinkish background at IMM entrance and decided to take pics!

HUA KAI FU GUI!!

Two cute za bors acting cute! =P


A very sweet pic of ZY & MJ! Awww....so loving hor?


This is Dearie & I! Dearie's already slouching with legs bent but he's still a lot taller than me!! Hehe! I'm already 173cm le!

Here's a pic of me & MJ for you all see the comparison~ She looks younger right?


AH XIANG'S ELECTRIFYING EYES!!! 超级电眼美少男!哈哈!


After all was done, Dearie & I went back to my place and my family just started reunion dinner! I could actually still eat but the table was too small, unable to fit Dearie & I le la. My family consists of 5 ppl but excluding me at the dining table which left 4. Then next-door relatives always like to come over for free food and when such things happen, we cannot reject. Next door parents, 2 kids, Ah Ma, 5th Aunt total of 6 ppl. This year there was 3rd Uncle so altogether 11 ppl at the dining table which is 6-7 seater nia. So squeezy. Goodness.

Dearie & I went up my room and chatted and viewed the pics we'd taken earlier in the afternoon. Then we heard Dad calling out my name asking me to go now cos relatives giving out ang bao! Dearie also managed to get some ang bao from my relatives! Good hor? LOL~

We went downstairs and joined my sisters & dad in watching TV. Ate some bak gua and Dearie kept teasing me saying I always eat bak gua after meal, no wonder I'm so bak bak liao! HRMP! There was mj table at the living room and I asked Xiang to teach me how to play mj but I didn't get the concept of 3-3-3-3-2. The opening, closing, winning & counting of tais. When it comes to figures, my head will hurt and became blur. Of cos that is not an excuse. 如果有心要学的话,不管多难也会克服的. I think I'm better with a deck of cards. My daidee is more ok. My solitaire & hearts also not bad one leh!

Anyway, I was unable to understand the basics of mj and I think Xiang taught me until vomit blood and I also didn't dare to ask more. So we watched tv. After a while Xiang said he needed to leave so I saw him to the bus stop.

When I went home, Papa & Mama were giving out 压岁钱 to us. Only Mama used to give us but this year Papa also got give woh! My sisters & I quickly place it inside our pillow case like little kids. Hehe!! Cos excited ma!

Rest of the night was spent on YouTube checking out 'most amazing' videos, sports bloopers, racing cars or skiing incidents gone wrong those kinds.

Sunday, 大年初一. Woke up at 1045am where lots of relatives had gathered at Ah Ma's place which is next door. Dad kept yelling for us to get up from dreamland but 我们三姐妹都很爱赖床.

Get changed and dolled up in the fastest possible time and had to go over to Ah Ma's place and said, "HI!!! Aunty, Uncle, Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy New Year!" And then by tradition, they'll give you ang bao and say things like, "学业进步!快搞长大!" Bleah.... they say the same things to me over & over again since I'm a kid. They have the same comments about me every single year since I'm a kid. But aiya... once a year after CNY I don't get to see them also until someone else in the big family gets married.

This year I didn't have time to take 自恋照 of myself cos Dad kept rushing & rushing but I did take some pics with my sisters.

You see those blur ones were taken by my dad's shaking hands. LOL~~ In the end I think I self take also better ah!

They said I'm pretty, tall, fair, got boyfriend or not? Got liao then when getting married? Kaoz~ Even relatives really all got nothing much or nothing better to talk about liao ah?

After visiting Ah Ma's place, we went over to Yi Boh's place. Same comments about me being too fair. Was it the dark top that was contrasting to my complexion? Anyway, at one point Yi Boh got really emotion cos the house will only get warm & noisy was only during CNY and she was touched that we'd still continue to visit her every year. It just so happened that Yi Boh & Mama have the same name so Yi Boh would always call my mom, "Siang mia eh! (same name one!)". While we were leaving, Mama wanted to give Yi Boh ang bao but Yi Boh refuse to accept and said, "No need la! Aiya! You give, I will angry" and she got really teary. Mama also... I got affected too and promised her that we will visit her with Mama if we're around the area.

All of us left Yi Boh's place and moved over to Ah Mm's place. Wanted to find my favourite nephew Christopher but he was asleep so I played with her little sis, Natalie instead but she bo hiew me one and played with her Daddy. So I chatted with Wanling Jie & Wanqi Jie. They are my eldest cousins, but despite all the seldom contact, somehow sitting down and chat with them felt quite warm. They asked about my course and asked what my sisters were doing. Sometimes I felt quite lousy next to my sisters who are SAP school students. I used to feel zi bei back during sec sch when I was with Shan too... Can't be helped la, I always feel zi bei easily.

So we left Ah Mm's place and next destination was Tong Whye temple. While on our way, Mama received a call from maid saying the house was on fire and there was smoke everyone. All of us were extremely shocked, especially my 2 sisters who said their homework, project, smoke were all at home. They'll die if everything was burnt cos such things where got backup one? Even if laptop burnt in fire and got backup in CDR elsewhere also kept at home one ma! Why first day of CNY so suay ah??

All of us were damn kan chiong. Mama was also cursing why maid so careless. What if my room was on fire? My sch projects also gone? All the paintings I'd done all my life were gone too!! All my photos we'd taken since young....boo hoo!! Dad was also driving as fast as possible home. Along the way, he recieved a call from 5th Uncle that there was a big fire from our blk. We tried to rush home asap and my sisters were crying. We all hoped for the worst.

While entering the car park, we saw dark smoke coming up from our block and it looked like it was from our unit. OH GOD!!! Dad drove in and... we realised it was coming from the unit above Ah Ma's unit. Black smoke everywhere. I've got my cam with me and I took some shots of it.



Hot firemen came and evacuate everyone and tried to put up the fire. Apparently, there was no one inside, no furniture inside also. Owner wanted to sell apartment? Blah... not our business better don't kpo. We went home and checked if everything was ok. Heng ah heng ah!! Washed up a bit then went over to Tong Whye temple to pray. This year there were 4 zodiacs Fan Tai Sui which were Pig, Snake, Monkey & Tiger and Mama, Mian & I kena. But the person in charge of Tai Sui praying not around so we were asked to go back next weekend. So we went home and rest.

At around 5pm+, Dearie came over in a super nice outfit! I really really really like the white top he was wearing and his new Jappy pants! SO SHUAI!! Dearie was so shuai~~~ I wanna see Dearie in that outfit again!!! He came to bai nian with my parents. Then we went to our room. So coincidentally, Jiahui jie came over with her husband & cute lil daughter Qiqi! Qiqi was so so so cute and we played with her! Aiya, regretted never take clips or pictures of super handsome Dearie and super cute Qiqi!!!

At around 6pm+, Xiang & I had a simple dinner with Dad. We ate quickly cos Dearie had mj appointment at Sean's place at 7. Dolled up a bit then we left home and took 334 to JE then alighted at Woodlands and da bao BK at CWP and took bus from interchange to Sean's place.

AND HUH!! SEAN'S HOUSE GOT DOG!!! Pengz!!! Dearie already warned me Sean has a pet dog. Despite knowing that but I was still afraid. Dearie & I came to the doorstep then the doggy came running our sniffing Dearie's feet and it tried to get close to me but I kept yelling and that kept it off from me...I kept hiding behind Dearie but it kept wanting to get close to me!! AHHH!!! Sean was just standing in front but he wasn't doing anything except watching! WAH!! How can like that and both guys were laughing me for behaving so hysterically. It was Sean's mom who came out and carried the doggy away from us. Aiyo!

Went into Sean's room and very neat for a guy's room leh~ Thought Dearie was late, but the others were even later. Supposed to meet at 7 and Dearie reached at 745, Paul came at 8+ but Dan only came at 9. I watched them played for a while then went to look at Sean's baby pics. Dearie's luck was pretty good eh? Cos got Golden Piggy beside him? Hehe... It wasn't before long I started to get tired at around 10+ and told them I have to go liao. Dearie saw me downstairs until I got a cab...