Rendition is a move about an American man being tortured in some Middle East, Islamic country cos he was believed to be associated with a terrorist group.

A bunch of White House ppl are trying to track down leads to capture the terrorist group so they captured the poor guy and use all those ruthless, merciless ways to force him to talk... But he really has nothing to do with it, what could he say about?

But evidence showed from his mobile that he had contact with a capture guy from the terrorist group and he was ask to explain himself but he didn't know how that happen but the White House ppl didn't believe him.

He was slashed, drained, drowned, forced to do this & that daily... basically tortured till 人不像人,鬼不像鬼.

He has a family, a mother, a pregnant wife & a young son. His wife was also trying her best to get help but to no avail.

There was another American who was there to witness all those tortures decided to find ways to get him freed.

The poor guy eventually managed to get home to see his wife & son but I feel there were some parts being cut because those scenes jumped too abruptly.

There was not much of a storyline to be honest. If I have to be complete honest again, I would say I did move to tears when the poor guy kept yelling, "Do you have a family? I'm asking, do you have a family? I did nothing wrong, why am I here? My wife, my family is waiting for me to return home."

That part was really so sad....