Day 7, 3 Jan, Kobe & Osaka

Finally, we reached Kobe's Sannomiya at 620am. Went back to Shan's apartment with lotsa tiredness. Time to get some sleep...

Got up at 11am and took a bath before going over to Shan's boss' place. Her boss was very kind & nice to prepare a spread for us.

The pics don't really do the food justice, they look much better!

And I look extremely fat in these 2 pics! I like boss' place... very cosy & warm. They've got a dog too but too bad I didn't take pics with it...


After lunch, Shan arranged for us to hang out Audrey for dinner.
I can't help but laugh because it reminds me of the 梅田老师 in 花样少男少女.

Huge Hello Kittyland, or rather Sanrioland!

 
Big kitty in kimono greeting you as you step in a shop.

Audrey arrived and 3 girls were shopping happily inside. We each gotten ourselves 福袋. I like how they call it. Basically these are out-seasoned stuff which they sell in bulk at an attractive/affordable/low price to attract buyers' attention.

Before leaving the shop, Audrey was nice enough to take a pic for us



走街开始啦!These sceneries are probably all too familiar to ppl who frequent Osaka. I like it!






Dinner time! Audrey brought us to this 'sushi buffet' place. You pay this sum of money and you can eat as many sushi plates as you can. Apparently, I ate lost to 2 xiao bu dians....


From left: Mine, Shan's, Audrey's.

How they managed to stuff so many sushi down their throat. It might seem like an excuse for saying this but I'm not really a fan of sushi. Haha.. ramen still ok but to be honest, I got pretty sick of Jap food after almost a week of stay there. Victory for the girls!

Apparently there was no more train to get to Shan's apartment stop, so we gotta walk a long way back to her place. My shoes were killing my feets so I walked without my shoes, just with my socks... Though the ground was cold & rough during this winter time but at least I get to walk more freely without having my toes bounded by my boots...

After another eventful day, was damn tired and went to sleep....

Day 8, 4 Jan, Osaka

Got up at 9am and prepared myself. Initially, I wanted to visit Universal Studios Japan but... it wasn't part of the plan so I guess it's only Osaka Castle & some other nearby places to hang out. Shan also asked Audrey to join us but she will be late so we'd take some pictures on our own first.

The whole land area in a miniature model!


According to Shan, she caught the Boa's concert here! So shiok leh~ You get to watch Boa's concert LIVE!!! Never see those Jap or Korean stars open concert here in Singapore one.. kns~

Doraemon's favourite food! Pancakes!

And behind me is the famous Osaka castle!

It's the New Year 2008 and year of Rat, here's a greeting pose!

Lovely sky & weather that day!

This picture was taken by a very cute ang moh from USA!

It's a pity we didn't ask him to take pics TOGETHER! Cos he's really very very cute. We chatted a bit and he was surprised to find that we have 'good English'. We told him we're from Singapore and he said he's from USA and teaching English here. He was with friends so we didn't talk much! AIYA!!!! *hua chi*

Audrey came and we took many many pics with the national food: Takoyaki... Octopus ball ball~ lol~



I ish sampat, want to take jump shots! And Shan joined in the fun too!


One last parting shot with the castle before we left!

Audrey is such an adorable girl! Very fun & bubbly!

On the way back to the train station, we chanced by this park that looks very Winter Sonata! And I even posed in it! I'm super poser... lol

This is actually quite a beautiful park.


Trying to act cute like her but she's JUST TOO CUTE LIAO LA!!


I didn't know she likes to self take pics too and she always aim damn zhun one!

Had McDonald's for lunch! After lunch, we went to this aquarium 水族馆. There was this very nice Ferris Wheel. I realised it's really such a common sight to see Ferris Wheel here & there....
It looks so pretty like that but I just had to spoil the picture by going into it! LOL! =X

Got a passer by to help us take a group pic together with the pretty Ferris Wheel... But erm....

The aquarium turns out to be this transformer lookalike building....




There was a street artiste/performer. Some ang moh who's able to speak fluent Japanese. I was greatly amazed/amused/entertained by his performers and decided to make a 'donation
And I remembered telling him something like, "You're really good! You should go to Vegas!" And he actually said, "If only Vegas accepted me, I wouldn't be here." Awww....

We then saw cute penguins outside the aquarium and lotsa of ppl crowding. Seems like there was going to be some penguin race. We also saw a long line of queue, wondering what that's for.. probably chance to take pics with penguins?


We ended up not going inside the aquarium cos it required tickets la. On tight budget here and inside probably nothing much. So just before we decided to leave, I caught sight of this cute penguin mascot!

I HAD TO TAKE PICS WITH IT!! AHHH so cute!!! Cute cute!!! I wonder is it a very short male or female doing this job inside a mascot costume.

Anyway, we went shopping and looking around this small mall beside the aquarium... there was another Kitty shop!

One last shot of the Ferris Wheel before we left Osaka

With that, Shan & I returned back to Kobe cos we'd be meeting up with one of her student, Tadayoshi-san for shabu shabu dinner and KTV after that. Although I'm not sure what was the occasion for him to treat us? But I thank him anyway =P

Amazing food!! My first time having shabu shabu!! Great good la... I'm tam jiak gui anyway. 

So we went KTV after that... quite cool of Japanese karaokes to have Chinese songs and Tadayoshi is a fan of Elva and SHE and he could sing their songs!! Goodness! Haha.. I merely sang a few FIR, Jay songs I guess. They didn't have a lot of new Chinese songs.

During the KTV we didn't take pics, it was only AFTER the session ended that we POSED in our pics.

There was Shan trying hard not to laugh! Hahah these pics look as if it was captures while we were singing but it's not.. all posed! =X

And this was using the timer...

Ok, heading back home...
Got back to Shan's place and did some packing as I'd be leaving the next morning.... Had a great time over the past 7 days in Japan. Very memorable and if given a chance, I'd definitely love to visit Japan another time!

During packing, I figured I can't bring this back home, so I left it at Shan's place.
It's a pillow that came inside the I got at SanrioLand.

Day 8, 5 Jan, Back to Singapore

Finally my last day. 11am's morning flight from Kansai airport so I gotta reach at 9am....

Got up at 630am and did last minute packing.
and left Shan's place at 8am. Bye bye.

Reach back to Sannomiya and purchased a tic back to Osaka airport.... lotsa mix feelings while I was on the coach to Kansai Airport.

Managed to reach the airport at 930 and checked in. 1030ish was open for boarding for the 1110am flight. However, the plane was delayed due to some engine problems. The plane only departed at 1145am.

My window seat...

I got a really nice seat with personal TV!

Once again, by right I should reach BKK at 3pm but because it was delayed so I only landed at 415pm. My flight from BKK to SG was 435pm, but because of this delayed plane, everything was delayed. It only departed at BKK at 5pm.

Almost sun setting view in the air...

I always wondered how is it like to step on clouds... without falling! Haha.. how Sun Wukong do it one ah?

With that, my adventure in Japan ends here.