Before I begin, some bo liao pics taken over CNY.
Mian was wearing some satin, shimmering cheongsum. I was also wearing something shiny too!

Monday, Dearie's snores were too powderful and I kept getting up every now & then by his snores... gosh~

Went home and ate a bit again, bathed, park GE... sleepy, slept.

Tuesday, it was my off day and I got up at around 12+ and had dinner while watching Evil Kiss...

Actually both Xiangqin & Zhishu are really different. I understand why Xiangqin likes Zhishu but I don't think a perfect guy like Zhishu will like Xiangqin? Even if Zhishu does like her, I guess it was also mainly out of .日久生情,不然就是因为女方的穷追不舍?

Went back to my room and got back to my assignments while waiting for Dearie to come over to visit my parents for CNY. He came over at around 5pm and chatted with my mom a little before we went on with our usual eating, chatting, laughing. He was very tired (bet from playing game last night) and rested on my bed while I continued with my work.

I got hungry at around 8+ but I waited for him to get up at 9pm and had dinner together while watching TV. After dinner, we continued hanging out in my room and I was just glancing through the pics that we had taken over the soon to be one year & 8 months.

我们在一起的时间对某些交往5,6年的朋友来说不算什么,
但是至少我知道我和他的脚步是差不多一样的,
而我们对未来的希望与要求也是差不多,
所以我们才能够这样‘志同道合’的一起走着。。。

当然有时在沟通上并不顺利,
不过那也并经因为我们两个是在不同环境生长下的 individual.
虽然在性格上面有时很难改,很难劝,
那在一起也是互相帮助对方改善啊。。。

但是如果有一方试图要 dominate 另一方,
或者对于其中一方的话无动于衷,那么这段感情得重新 re-evaluate.

Anyway, even though we still meet each other few times a week but I will still miss him from time to time. 巨蟹座就是这样子,very tenacious, pincers will keep holding on something....

Wednesday, got up at 8am, waited 502 from 830 to 9 and reached office at 945am.

Many things to do in office today and I actually got hungry at 1145am and ate right there and finished my bian dang even before my colleagues went for lunch. I had lunch while working on my many tasks for the day, very tedious but still manageable. But the network damn slow & lag and I've got many annual reports, research reports to download

Got off from work at 630, reached home at 730 and napped till 9pm and had dinner while watching Evil Kiss. Poor Xiangqin, it ain't her fault for being stupid but that Zhishu always gave her that 'look down on her' expression. So poor thing...

Thursday, Happy Valentine's Day to all! Happy Birthday to some random ppl I'd known... Kellett, Xuemin, Guojun... I haven't kept in contact with these ppl since the basketball days...

Anyway, I went to work as usual and while I was waiting for the lift to office at my office building, I saw a delivery guy carrying a box of bouquet. It was quite a huge bouquet hence, the box the delivery carrying was rather big so it caught my attention. I went in first and pressed level 9 where my office was and that guy remained there... so I figured it was probably for someone from Syno! LOL! (Cos Syno owned whole of level 9).

So out of kpo-ness, I beeped card, went in and followed the guy and see who the flowers was for... Haha! And I realised, there were several bouquets on the cubicles for some of the ladies in the other dept. Ok la, I went back to my own dept and everyone was so quietly working...

It wasn't much of a Vday for me (even though it's my 2nd Vday ever since getting attached) as I had to go to school after work cos I've got class. We had a lecture and we gotta choose an artist to feature for a seminar and I'd chosen Pablo Picasso and will be talking about Abstract Art and how it started and why ppl express art that way.

During break time, Dearie called me up to wish me Happy Valentines' Day but my phone died. So I borrow's Rajat's phone and called Dearie back and wished him back. Though we aren't able to celebrate cos he was at work too but I did ask if I'd be getting any flowers for him and he actually replied, "Don't know leh... should I get you flowers?" -__________-"

He finished work at 9pm and got home the same time as I did. He called me just as I was lying down my bed to rest and he asked if he could come over my place to pei me! OF COURSE CAN LA!!! More than welcome! But we won't be hanging out much cos I need to go for work the next day while he had night shift from 9pm onwards...

I felt asleep while waiting for him and I was awakened by his warm hug. I closed my eyes and was overwhelmed by sweetness...

谢谢你的抱抱,情人节快乐!


Friday, Dearie was the one who woke up first and woke me up when my alarm rang.

We got ready and left home together, he was on his way to meet his uni mates at Potong Pasir to collect their graduation gowns as UOW would hold it's graduating ceremony next friday at SIM. Since I was also on my to work so both of us took cab and he actually wasn't sure where he wanted to alight. He arranged to meet at Dhouby Ghaut with his friends so that mean I would alight at Burlington Sq first before he does but later he said they'd be meeting at Potong Pasir directly le then I can let him alight at Little India stop since it's also purple line ma.

Bade Dearie goodbye when he alight at Little India and I went ahead with work and work work work work till 6pm doing packaging in the office as Syno would be shifting away soon and they've got tons of rubbish & information yet to clear.

Previously, Chris wanted me to do a recording for him to sing FIR's Ni De Wei Xiao so after work I walked over to SAE and... well, it wasn't officially the day I record my vocals but his band would be recording the music/MMO/music minus 1 today so he invited me over to have a look of how it'd be like recording there.

So I saw them setting up stuffs, so many wires, matchbox (I now know why there's the band MatchBox 20), and wahhh... yuan lai electric guitar has so many effects one! Chris really knows a lot on how to record track by track. The recording guy who helped them was very nice otherwise Chris would have to run in run out then I realised the chords was a bit weird and brought it up that the chords clashed with the melody. After Chris settled it, I took a cab home cos my head was spinning with all the loud band music. I had dinner, bath, then took 187 to Dearie's place while he was already at his work place.

And to my very pleasant surprise when I got in his room.... There was a bouquet of pink roses hiding at an unseen corner of the bed. Awwwww..... That was so so so so so sweet of him (although partly was also cos I nagged him to buy one?)

I kept hugging the flowers and called Dearie up to say thank you for the pretty flowers!!!



And I snapped some of myself & the lovely flowers!

Then I nuahed & watched the Evil Kiss VCD that I brought with me. Went to bed at around 12 plus and waited for Dearie to finish work in the morning....

Saturday, Dearie reached home at 10am+ from work and then he went to bath and help sprinkled water at the bouquet saying spraying water will aid the flowers in NOT opening that fast and it could have a longer lifespan and I could look at the flowers longer...

Awww...so sweet. Then Dearie joined me sleeping and I actually slept till 3pm+ before I was awake considering I slept at 1am the previous night. We had bee hoon soup for lunch while he played GE and I watch Evil Kiss.

We planned on weekend movie marathon on Jumper & L: Change The World later at night. I brought a few Evil Kiss VCDs with me so watched halfway, it didn't work on his PC so I eject and insert a few times and he was complaining that by doing that his PC will spoil so I took it out and watched it at living room instead, don't want to watch inside his room le! HRMP!

后来他跑出来问我干吗生气?
明明是我要弄坏他的电脑,我凭什么生气。

白痴!出现问题了不会帮我还说我弄坏他的宝贝电脑!
他因为这样又说我任性,耍脾气了。

看完一集的恶作剧之吻,我回他房间。
我也没事了。我不是讨厌他讲我,
可是他每次都关心物质的东西多过关心我,什么东西啊?
好啦,抱抱一下就没事了啦。



Dearie & I nuah a bit before we went back for the 1125pm L: Change the world!


OMFG! L IS SO DAMN COOL!!!! Wah lau, I really really like the way he typed onto the keyboard of his Mac notebook. You know? Arms stretched out, elbows raise till ear line then forearm move up & down like robot and TAK TAK TAK TAK typing loudly with big actions onto the notebook! HAHAHA...

After the movie, we walked home talking about the movie and by the time we got home, park GE, bath, it was already 3am+... orr orr time!

Sunday, I got up pretty early at 10am and went to bath and I saw Dearie's mom & bro awake and asked if they'd like to visit the Sentosa Flower Festival if they are not doing anything in the afternoon and they agreed!

Though Xiang dread the idea of going but I've got the support of his mom & bro! Haha! He said he was still very tired and always get disturbed by me. Hello?? Who's the one who always snore & another flip and I always kena chuck dio by some arm or leg over me... I'm glad I made it alive every time I get up from that waterbed!

I took some pics with Dearie & the flowers he'd gotten me! And he took pics of me as well!


Yes, this is Ah Xiang's bluey room with blue/green walls, blue blanket, blue curtain. Not that he likes blue but his mom bought blue stuffs for his room. Sigh... I'm getting more & more rounded.


Another shot of my happy face.

We actually took lots of self taken pics but very hard to get the flowers inside and our happy faces at the same time so only one worth posting is this...

...which is one of my favourite pic we'd taken! LOL!

After finishing lunch, we were all preparing to go Sentosa when I discovered 我大姨妈来了. And I still wore white shorts! Gosh!

So anyway, Dearie was driving while his bro was giving directions beside him and I sat behind together with his mom. We paid for the entrance fees and tried to find our way to the Beach carpark and tried to find directions to the Spring Festival thingy and then we saw a crowd which were possibly for the same reason so we followed them and came by some pretty flowers but the sun was sorching and by then I was feeling a little dizzy and I thought it was the sun.

Nonetheless, I still went ahead and took some awkward pics. Awkward cos I am always rather excited being in front of the camera (own camera la!) but I realised I couldn't smile properly cos I was feeling dizzy...


And another awkward one with aunty.

She's a 辣妈 with big boobies! LOL~

We followed the direction of the flowers and came by the colourful water feature right behind the Merlion and took more pics.

Me looking slim in this pic. I like my hair in this pic, very . Cos most of the time the sides will curve outwards or frontwards.


Posing with Xiang.

One of Xiang & his bro, ZY. And actually... the whole world were saying they don't look like but they look individually like their parents.


Walking around some manmade rocks & water fountain.



Walking passed the Merlion...

I was already a little staggering my way...

The higher we go, I realised my stomach was getting weaker and I was slouching more & more cos the pain/cramp increased. While we get to the middle with many ppl queuing up to take pics with those beautiful flowers, I couldn't take it and had to go to the toilet... Even the queuing was umbearable, I couldn't stand straight at all...

Finally it was my turn in the toilet.. actually I think it's some kinda 心理作用. I go to the toilet with a stomachache/cramp but not cos I wanna 大便. But somehow, since young the mentality is 肚子痛就是要大便的感觉. So I was overwhelmed with that kinda poo-ing feel but actually nothing comes out of it, it's some kinda errm... I don't know, that if I sit on the toilet bowl, my stomach pain will be eased.

I sat on the toilet bowl for quite some time actually despite the big crowd, the long queue with only 3 cubicles in the toilet and me occupying one for so long. That makes only 2 cubicles available for quick relieves. If another person also stomachache like me, then ho seh liao. Dearie waited outside for me, at this point it'd be good to have something hot to drink but no... none available. It's either vending machine or those little carnival booths selling cold juices or cold bottled drinks. I'd rather drink my room temperature water bottled drink.

We sat down and I closed my eyes and hugged my(stomach)self while lying on Dearie's shoulder but the rambling in my stomach was causing me discomfort & pain. Dearie told me I look very pale and I keep breaking out in cold sweat on my forehead and back of neck. I told him we came all the way here to see flowers and we paid for the entrance fees and we're barely here for one hour, I'd be fine after resting.

Apparently after a while, Dearie recieved a call from his mom who had actually queued up for the photoshoot taken with a pretty giant heartshaped made out of red rosed for us but we weren't around as I was in the toilet and resting... so Aunty & Xiang's elder bro, ZY came over and asked if I was ok. With so many ppl waiting around, I also felt paiseh and tried to stand up saying I'm ok... but the moment I stood up, I felt a mad gush out from down there... My stomach/abdomen felt like it was twisted and I needed to go to the toilet again.

This time the queue was much longer... I waited for a long time until it was my turn, by then I thought I almost died. I was very much in pain... I struggled inside the cubicle, pressing my abdomen. Actually I don't need to use the toilet, I'm just using it so that psychologically I think the pain will go away... Or maybe more like I don't want anyone to see me in pain, maybe ai mian zi or ai mei or what I don't know, I don't want to be scruching up like a sick person out in the public eye.

I then went out like 5 struggling minutes later and told Dearie I cannot liao. Either I can find somewhere to curl up and rest in private or I have to drink something hot or eat bao ji yan or something to stop the pain that was killing me. I didn't even walk a lot nor did any strenous but the top I was wearing, I believe the 'sweat spots' were showing behind...

So, ZY & aunty suggested we go to nearest Vivocity to buy some bao ji yan or painkillers or something. Asked me to bear with it till I get to the toilet over there. I felt bad that we came all the way here and didn't get to see anything nor even took any pics but Sentosa was flooded by ppl anyway...

I was holding my stomach all the way till we find parking lot at Vivo, it was also hell crowded there. ZY put me & Xiang down first while they look for carpark. I chiong to the first toilet I saw and sat inside there for a long long time until I felt better.... I went out and saw that Aunty had brought me bao ji yan... and since we were hungry so we decided to find something to eat and then I had craving for xiao long bao! So we settled for Hei She Hui!

It was my 2nd visit after the meet up with Milo Gals previously. Decided to have the CNY set of lao yusheng! This was my first yusheng for the year! Hehe! I like dining with Dearie's family!



After dinner, we head home and hung out with dearie for a while before taking a cab home before midnight charge. Felt very sleepy then went to bed...

Monday, got up at 930pm, bathed & wash up and left hom at 10. Managed to reach office at 1045 and started doing all the shifting.

Shifting, packing, throwing, going through stuffs, organise & tidy, box up stuffs. I had no idea how to shift weight to thighs & legs so I got tired very easily & needed to rest every once in a while. I also did come lyric copying while I was resting...

Worked until 6pm and left. Along the way I got hungry and bought an ice cream. Took train home and napped till 930pm for dinner, bathed & park GE...

Tuesday, went to work for half day till 230pm then went over to SAE to help Chris record Ni De Wei Xiao.

It has been a while since I had entered a recording studio. We ran through a few times for me to get orientated & relaxed. Although Chris didn't really had high expectation for his school project but I wanted to do well for every recording chance. I think I spent about 30 minutes trying to get the correct key & rhythm cos they had recorded in a super fast beat, much faster than original. The original key was actually a tad high for me.... and now I had to catch my breath faster. So had quite a lot of takes that I wasn't satisfied but he needed to complete this today so I didn't really have time to waste so we had to get it done properly...

The harmonising was very hard, it took me a few times to get it. It could get confusing & distracted by my own voice! Haha! By right there was also male vocal and I asked if Chris will do it, he said he will but not sure if he had the time. But let's see if he could do something to make it sound more 厚.

After that, went over back to Burlington's BK to meet up with Alloisius & his gf Stacy. Alloi is someone I'd gotten to know from WLNY. Stacy is really very pretty oh!

I don't exactly look flattering in these pics cos it was a spontaneous meet up. So there... Both of them got quite a big age gap but it certainly didn't look that way at all! Alloi is 79 and Stacy is 87. One 4 yrs my senior, one 4 yrs my junior... And Pigs mix well with Rabbit & Lamb leh! But seriously Alloi look younger than his age while Stacy look very mature... And her figure very good! So envy...

Reached home and had dinner, showed Dearie the pics I'd taken with Alloi & Stacy and... I asked Xiang if he thought I was pretty... he said I'm cute but 要注意身材. I was quite upset that he didn't think of me as the prettiest in his eyes... Oh, yeah... I forgot AV 是他的最爱。我怎么可能相比呢?

瘦身瘦身!一定要做到!

Wednesday, another off day and was able to get up later. Watched a bit of TV and got prepared to go over to Dearie's place.

I reached his place at 2pm and he said he only slept 2 hours and was awaken by my sms when he got home from work this morning. I pouted when he said that but he'd then stretch his arms out, signally for me to give him a hug. Hehe... I like how we always ask for hugs from each other, makes one another feel very wanted & warm & fuzzy wuzzy....

Then he said he haven't seen me wore the stripey purple top with halter neck. I asked if he likes seeing me wear those? He said wearing halter is very sexy and can see bareback and I've good skin but must have figure to wear. Ok... I know I don't exactly have anymore figure left so I will work on it!!!!

We tang tang for a while before getting up to go Novena for haircut appointment with Gary. Both our hair were getting long so need some trimming and.... I turned into a goon immediately cos my fringe was cut very short one again! Gosh~~ Dearie wanted to look his best for his graduation and I like his new hair (although sometimes I wish he'd be botak! LOL so he won't have to spend such freaking long time on it everytime we go out)

So, my short hairstyle since poly days has been layered and it always looked the same so it's time I leave it to the same length and let the short length ones grow longer before it can be trimmed so Gary cut really really short for me and I kinda look like a goon.

After haircut, I treated Dearie to Korean BBQ but as it was a weekday, the staffs sort of beginning to pack up at 9pm+, they probably wanna clear everything by 930. We head back to Dearie's home and I asked him to change into his graduation gown and... Haha! He didn't have a suitable shirt so he borrowed from ZY.


Haha damn funny looking la we both!! Sibei stupid!

By then, I was too tired to move and napped at his place and... aiya, stayed over la even though I'd be working the next day.