Thursday, got up at 7am at Dearie's place cos I GOTTA WORK in 3 hours time!!!

I asked Dearie up and washed up & got changed and he saw me to the Marisiling MRT taxi stand where I got a cab. I usually go by the expressway home but I forgot it's the peak hour and there will be jams at all major expressway and the stupid cabbie took me horlan and drove me to some routes I wasn't familiar with and I ended up reaching home at 8am! One hour from Woodlands to Jurong through the peak need 1 hour and it cost me a fucking $21!!! That's even more expensive than midnight charge lor!! SMLJ LEH!!!

I went home and wash up and went to work and it was a super tiring & sian. Still got class in the evening also... AIYO!

During lunch time, I was researching about Pablo Picasso for my topic and he's a freaking long live person who died at age of 92 and during his reign as artist, there were many different periods. He has been trained as artist since young cos his father is the lecturer of a local art school where they live in Spain, Barcelona. During his teen years, he went over to Paris and made friends with artist all over the year and grew close with another Spanish painter. However, the later was hurt by a girl he love and commited suicide and Picasso went under depression and mourn for his good friend for several years. During the Blue Period, most of his paintings in blue... very sad, melodic, depressed paintings despicting the poverty in Paris...

So I drifted off and read about Vincent Van Gogh because he was one very reknown artist who died at a very young age at 37. And his height of career as an artist was at the very last 2 years of his life. His mental state wasn't very good of his broken relationship with the woman he love. He went through depression as well and even cut off part of his left ear and was hospitalised. Despite that he still paint in the hospital... until he eventually had it with life and committed suicide.

I teared reading about his life, right there in the office... He's famous for most of his potraits and... his story will still live on to many art lovers like me... Van Gogh is undeniably my favourite artist next to Claude Monet.

Anyway, I finished work at 6pm and had bak chor mee at Fortune Centre and went over to school and what a boring class it was. I like to hear about Luke sharing & talking but I didn't like watching those weird videos and listening weird music.

Class ended at 1015pm, by that I was already very drained. Walked over to Bugis with Rajat and took train to Clementi and took cab home. Watched American Idol on TV and realised I haven't been chasing it since the 4th season where Carrie Underwood was crowned. But no worries... I'd find out...

Friday, MR Z'S GRADUATION DAY!!!

Got up in the afternoon and had lunch and got prepared and check up yellowpages if there were any florist shop at Clementi area. Actually there's one nearby Chinese Garden MRT but, I'd have to walk over when I've got straight bus right at my doorstep bus stop.

I was supposed to meet up with Sean at Clementi to go SIM together. I left home at 115 and tried to find my way around at Clementi for the florist shop and I asked for directions to the ulu place and end up the stupid florist shop didn't open!! Alamak! So I met up with Sean at 230pm instead and we went to SIM with me empty-handed. Sigh...

The Graduation only entitled 2 person for each graduant so Xiang's mom & bro get to watch him recieve his bachalor at the auditorium while Sean & I waited outside for it to end.

(Though I'd gotten pics of Xiang on stage from his bro)
A sea of blue.

A goofing pic when everyone were preparing to settled down.


Quite obvious the graduants & guests were seperated.


Haha! The red arrow guy would be Mr Z preparing to go on stage.

So since Sean & I were hanging around outside the auditorium, what else was to do but check ppl out? Sean commented that there were lots of pretty meimei around. OF COS LA!!! 新加坡最美的女生都在那里了!No fight!

We waited until the ceremony was over and saw Xiang came out in his grad gown looking suave. We also waited for parents to come out and I saw Aunty & ZY so apparently the graduates gotta go back to the auditorium to have their photos taken with the professors. After everything was done, we went upstairs at the atrium for reception and photo taking!


Nice "family" pic? Hehe! That's ZY, aunty, Xiang & me! Really very hot mama sia~

After a series of photo taking, time to queue up for food!

Dearie queuing with his friends...

There were too many ppl at the reception area then we can't find any available tables so we'd have to go back and eat...


One with flash, one without flash


The fatty food we were consuming


Then we went back upstairs after finishing the food for more photo taking session with the graduating board. There were many ppl there so while waiting, took some casual shots with Dearie...


It was such a coincidence that I saw my sec school friends Ivan & Miaohua (who are now a couple) Chatted for a while more before leaving SIM to go back to Xiang's place. So we were wondering what to do and ZY actually suggested KTV so ok... I'd never been to Civic Plaza's Partyworld anyway... so nuah on bed for a while before ZY drove us to Partyworld.

It's been a long time since I heard Dearie sang. Very very very long time haven't hear his singing voice which mesmerised me totally and eventually winning my heart. LOL~ He deproved! So did I. I also haven't sang in a long time.

Pics!


After we finished the 6-10pm session, ZY would go home while Sean meeting his friend so Dearie & I went over to CWP to see if we were able to catch any midnight movie but unfortunately there was none we wanted to watch. Caught the bus home and he played game while I watch Evil Kiss.

Zhishu is beginning to like Xiangqin le! Yeah! Caught 2 episodes and cannot tahan liao and went to sleep le.

Saturday, got up to go toilet at 10am and surf around a bit and got tired and went back to disturb Ah Xiang at 12pm and the waterbed always so comfy and we went back to sleep and got up at 330pm! Piggy & doggy greatest hobby is sleep & nuah...

We had soup noodles for late lunch and he played GE while I continued to watch Evil Kiss and we prepared ourselves to meet up with Sovereign faction members.

Yeah, I used to be in Chevaliers faction but it was disbanded. Or rather, we merge with other smaller Republican factions. Chevaliers + iAbsolut + WHAT = Sovereign and we have more Vets & 3 Experts in the faction, definitely stronger for Colony War, raids & missions.

Anyway, we were supposed to meet 5pm at MS but... yes, Mr Slacker always like to drag and tuuuuuu for as long as he can despite my countless 'nags' to ask him to prepare earlier, faster. TMD, dunno when can he kick this habit of lateness (Ok la, I am frequently like that but hey, I'm the person who meet him the most and he always keep me waiting, where got such things one? Then late liao still buay paiseh like I deserve to wait like that.)

While we were waiting for Faction Leader, Mahoney outside Mac, we were approached by a couple where the guy just suddenly, very randomly said, "快点跟我们走." And I'm like, "Sorry, you are?" And he said, "You're niklin right?" and he turned to Xiang, "...and you're zachster right?" I squinted my eyes and wonder who's he cos in the faction I had only seen Mahoney's pic. Then Xiang said, "You're Arro or DelArmago?" It was then the girl beside the guy said, "I'm greenleave la..." Then I "Orrrrhhh!! DelArmago say la!! I thought who suddenly talk to me like that, scared me la!"

So we asked where was Mahoney and DelArmago pointed to the front where zachster & I went over and say hi to lao da. It felt really great to see him after Someone intro me into this faction and met Mahoney who gave free buffs and mass AFK teams.

And we met up with Sugihara, Ichihara, Mahoney's wife who also recognise me from my pics. Hehe! So we went in and settled at Billy Bombers for 12-seater tables so it was stretch v long. We were with Green & Del while Mahoney's with the younger ones.

Quite ok. It has been a while since I met up with so many ppl together.

We all look so happy!

We finished our meals and paid Maho. They actually had pre-purchase some movie tickets but cos Dearie gotta work later in the night so we told them not to count us in. We hung around outside and took more group pics...


玩 game 的,你知道啦,都是差不多一个样的。LOL! The person who took this pic took it in a weird angle so I transformed it upright la.


Everyone and that's Dearie smiling happily standing in the middle cos he's the tallest! LOL!

Then when Dearie had to go, I saw him downstairs to the Esplanade and he managed to get a cab to work. I went back to the pool centre and hang out a little longer with them before they went in for their movie.

I took 106 and change 185 home and what I saw when I opened the door was Mian crying in the living room cos of her ugly haircut. Mama got frustrated with her crying say, "以后不要去八块钱的啦!去剪百万发型啦!八块钱而已还要要求什么?" Mom is ALWAYS not helping during circumstances like that. So Neng kept pacifying her that it didn't look all that bad... sigh. I also geh siao agree cos to me it really look bad...

Sunday, I didn't wake up for jog cos I only slept at 4am from watching Evil Kiss. It reminded me of Goong... 明明就是喜欢可是都不说出来,在那里互相伤害。。。

I went back sleeping and got up at 1pm for lunch and continued watching Evil Kiss. My sisters made lagsania in the afternoon combine with beehoon soup for dinner and both taste really good!

Dearie got up and we parked our GE char together and we were talking over the phone on what to do during mission & raids. A bit like professional gaming kinda thing, playing while discussing strategies & re-grouping etc.

Rest of the day, I did my own stuffs while waiting for Xiang to come over at night to taste the lagsania and some beehoon soup remainders while watching Evil Kiss last episode. He played game while I blogged till 4am...

Monday, of course I still had to go to work in the office. I got up at 9am and prepared to go out. I knew Dearie couldn't get up so I let him continue sleeping.

I went on with my packing job and I cut my finger while assembling the cartons of boxes. I was cut by the sharp edges when I was trying to make a fold. I asserted too much force and left a deep cut on my right index finger and the blood dripped all over onto the box... when I was cut, I still didn't feel any pain until I saw my blood dripping dot by dot on the box....siao liao!! I took a tissue and covered my bloody finger but...even more siao!!!! The tissue pieces were stuck to my wound and I couldn't remove it so I went to wash it under cool running water... and KAOZ!! IT STUNG!!

How was I so bu xiao xin & careless!! Cos of all these packings, I've got so many cuts on my arms, fingers & even legs. Sob... The bleeding stopped after washing under the water so I wrapped it with plaster though some blood will ooze out so I worked a bit slower this time, won't be too kan chiong else I'd get another cut again...

Ended work at 6pm and went home and Dearie was still guai guai playing game in my room! Hee!! Was intending to see Dearie off while I meet up with Xiaowei they all for pri sch gathering at prata stall as Mark would be leaving for Cape Town with his oil drilling job...

WM & wife didn't turn up cos she was sick so there we were, been a really long time since I last saw them. It was my first time seeing HW too after hearing this name so many years from WM they all. It was supposed to be like a farewell for Mark but he ended up disappearing after some guy came over and pass him something... so the rest of us were speculating what it was?? Something to be WATCHED during his lonely days at an ulu oil drill place? Something to be played?? LOL... We were all joking how he'd turn gay cos they will be living in the middle of the sea with no females.

We hung out until around 1130pm so while the others walk home, drove home etc. Dearie & I shared cab with YL who lives in BB. Went over to Dearie's place who's brother announced that he will ROM in May.

So anyhow had a bath, wait for hair dry, sleep and a night's over like that....

Tuesday, Dearie got up at 7 and got changed and prepared for work while I still nuah on his waterbed. Hugs & kisses before he left while I continued to sleep till 12pm.

Had lunch at his place, surf a bit of net and took 187 to JE market to order my contact lens and went home to finish up the last episode of Evil Kiss.

香琴和直树终于结婚了!
他们在第一次约会的地方举行婚礼!
香琴穿着帅气的 tux, 直树则穿着性感的新娘礼服,
虽然下起大雨,可是两人却是开心的!

他们是在雨中说“我愿意”的!好浪漫!

香琴在高中第一年就对直树一见钟情。
高中第一年就是15岁,可是她到了最后一年才跟他告白。
当时的他们是17-18岁,而大家一起努力考上大学。
结果在大学还没毕业就结婚了!

真得很佩服香琴对直树这么多年的执著。
阿金也这样爱着香琴5年。。。

The flashback after they'd gotten married was so sweet throughout the 5 years of patience & waiting for Zhishu...

The series ending with Xiangqin shouting happily, "我是江太太了!!!" LOL

Went swimming with parents at 630pm. It had been a long time since I went to swim and I kinda forgotten le...

Wednesday, work a bit on the project meant to show Jojo and let her know my coporate idea which the 'consultation' lasted 20min like visiting a doctor! -_-"

As I'd be meeting poly pals for dinner so I stayed in the library working on my Picasso research until 530 and took 100 to Habourfront and looked for this Sky Bar Lounge where YJ suggested. And I walked through the wrong exit and beind told off by some grumpy looking female security aunty. Pengz... Need to be so fierce boh? Not like I'm some ugly looking terrorist right? TMD! si za bor!!

So I was there first and waited for the others to arrive and YJ came by and we talked about what to order.

Some mouth watering pics.



I had actually taken more but either angle not nice or lighting not nice or blur! Like what Lamby said, behind every 1 successful pic, there are probably 100 other lousy ones! LOL! That's why I always snap pics lots of time of the same place/position/pose cos the ONE AND ONLY ONE might not turn out good.

We then went over to the so-called VIP place to chill for a while. It was actually quite cool to have that little corner but unfortunately it wasn't really a nice view after all. We settled the bills and decided to leave that place. We wanted to hang out some more but most place were closing and we settled of Mac and ate some snacks.

Time to part and went to the bus stop with JW & YJ. JW bus came first while YJ accompanied to wait 197 but it took a freaking long time and both of us were tired so we ended up taking cab home leh....

Thursday, couldn't go to work cos of the Picasso presentation which I took all afternoon from 10am-5pm to sort it out but yet still couldn't complete it.

It was a rather abrupt finish and I had to print it out to refer to it! Gosh... it was last minute and I could only leave home at 540pm but it was too late to take bus le so I wanted to ask dad to send me to school but he said he'd be going swimming so he asked me to take cab and oh mo! Cab during peak hours really xiong! And total cab fare I paid was $23 from AYE to ECP and exit through Rochor. The ERP rates I paid was close to $5+ le! Sheesh...

Having headache until I feel like fainting le! And very suay I was the first out of the 3 to present but there were lots of technical faults. My presentation about Picasso was pretty clear cut but I felt my direction regards with the topic wasn't clear enough. Toni & Rajat did a much better job. Sigh... my work sucks compared to them although I'm not the worst in class but still...

Class ended and I head home with a headache and waited for Dearie's arrival! Long long time no hug hug Dearie le!!! Love hugging him a lot a lot...

头痛的时候,身边有个温暖的男友,真是幸福!

Friday, got up at 12 and wanted to print some documents and draw the logo to show dodo but ended up nuahing with Dearie until 1pm and after lunch continued to nuah until 3pm and ended up not going to school le...

Dearie & I were supposed to meet Alloi & Stacy in the evening after sch but since I didn't go to school so we went from home. Took 185 and alighted at Clementi to get some drinks and board the train to the east. Alighted at Aljunid but they were not there so went to eat something at this HK style set meals... taste quite nice leh! There are good food everywhere in Singapore at every corner... must go and explore & dig them out one...

So anyway, Alloi & Stacy reach and we met up and he brought us to his company where LFI was where I did this Inbody test about my body conditions and Alloi explained to me that 我有水肿的现象. My body has very low lvl protein because I have too much fats. It's based accordingly to some muscle, bone thingy and it analysed that I've an extra 13kg of fats in my body. I'm 173cm and 67kg. My ideal weight would be 63kg. By right is lose 4kg but of this 4kg... I must lose 11kg of fats and put on 9kg of muscles. How the hell am I supposed to do that?

Beside that, I have very weak arms and Alloi suggest I lift dumbells to build up my arms otherwise it look unsightly with wobbly fats. Sigh....

曾几何时,我的身材也相当不错.
自从交了男友之后,体重就一只往上升。
就连父母也这么说我,说我越来越胖,要注意了。


I felt rather demoralised even though Dearie kept saying I look fine and he's ok with how I look. I just hope I don't keep on putting on weight and grow fatter le. If I am any heavier, I will look like a freak.....

After that we left Aljunied and thinking of catching a movie nearby my place. Dearie suggested JP but I said I didn't want to go JP and I haven't been there in a long long time le...

We decided on Meet The Spartans and while queuing up to purchase the tickets, very coincidentally saw mantoumei! So qiao! It was great to see her and her bf there though we didn't speak much. Just hi! So qiao! She was on her way to enter the theatres also la.

Meet The Spartans was really damn funny! I have always enjoyed the series from Scary Movie 1-4, to Epic Movie and now this... haha! In the first place, I had also enjoyed watching MADTV (same producers)

We kept laughing all the way especially those parts with famous American celebrities. And that guy really did mo fang the Real Leonaidas until very alike!! Hehe!

I like the parts about American Idol and Paris Hilton! LOL! Damn stupid and the battle was actually doing the Stomp The Yard dances...pengz! But those moves were nice! You have to know all these American pop culture to be able to appreciate the spoofs la! Haha!

After that we went over to have the Boon Lay nasi lemak. By the time we finished supper was already 12midnight but 99 leave Clementi at 12midnight too. We actually waited 35min for that bus and it just so happened that the ezlink system was down so we had a free ride home...

Saturday, had arranged a Hai Die gals gathering but I'd say I did a pretty lousy job.

I would have thought there was at least Wenling, Jennifer, Lala, Huiling, Cheryl, Jennifer. Cheryl had class so not confirm, Jennifer had to stay back for work. Lala no reason given just say can't make it. So informed Wenling & Huiling with it. In the end, none seem willing to meet up I also sian.

In the end, I went to the Career fair with Neng but the fair was for furthering education, overseas studies. There were even ppl selling cars & insurance at a career/education fair. SMLJ? Either that or, it was a special recruitment for the upcoming IR, like the booming industry of Tourism, Clean Energy (due to global warming) and Maritime. It wasn't really helpful to me cos my kiasu parents wanted me to get employed as soon as possible and BRING IN ALL THE MONEY...so how can I still take up courses?

We slept in the journey even though we only spent 2 hours at the fair, unlike some siao ones who can spend whole day there filling up recruitment forms or bo liao forms. We got home and I was very motivated to run but none of them wanted to run with me... sian!

Sunday, slept at 3am from watching and got up at 730am. Didn't really feel like jogging cos I was very sleepy but still went ahead anyhow. Jog jog, pespire, sweat sweat...

Had yi pian mi fen and while we left Taman Jurong, Papa's cash card won't work. It kept showing error. Jia lat how? The reader in his card couldn't even detect the card so how would the auto-carparking system thingy deduct money from his cash card leh? Mama & I waited for a long time for him to approach any management that could help but no leh. He was told to call the number stated on the cash card. But the cash card company asked him to go to a nearby 7-11 to get a new one but there weren't any 7-11 so does that meant we have to be stuck in a multi-story carpark?

Papa then drove to the carpark payment thing again but still it won't detect his cash card. So we used the convention way of inserting into it... VIOLA! It worked this time! Hmm.. funny how come Papa's reader couldn't detect? Luckily the system still accept manual insertion otherwise really have to be stuck there liao.

Went home and tried to finish up some GE quests which I'd left behind ages ago. Why is it so hard to get a certain NPC? Anyway... I was supposed to be working on on my ending school projects but yet I always get distracted blogging or playing GE...

每晚睡觉前,都会和阿翔在电话聊一聊。
今晚他做晚班,本来还以为只说声想你晚安就去睡,
结果却聊了一大堆以前认识的过程。。。

原来他以前就喜欢我了。
我还以为从第一天就是我一直在主动。。。

虽然有时受不了他的 chao kuan,
有时也爱他爱得蛮辛苦因为跟他说好像等于没说,
常常觉得在共通方面似乎有点不答,
但是有时生活习惯和两人两颗心在一起的感觉是截然不同的。

我想,我们应该可以爱得很久,对吧?