Friday, course field trip to Kukup and I'd gotten Dearie to join me otherwise I'd have to hang out with unfamiliar course mates during the one-day trip.

Got up at 5am at Dearie's place and prepared to change and left home at 6am taking the train from Marsiling to JE then towards Bugis. By the time we were at Outram, I was experiencing some severe stomachache and had to go to the toilet and I knew there was a handicapp toilet by taking the lift from the platform at Bugis but tmd turned out that toilet was under repair so bo bian had to walk fast fast out to the mall and do my business there...

Then we rushed over to school cos we were supposed to reach at 715am. We waited & waited and board the coach as soon as Jojo had reached. I would have thought we'd be going by the 2nd link @ Tuas but turned out we were brought to the SUPER MIGHTY LONG QUEUS AT Woodlands where cars, trucks, motorists were being checked thoroughly for any signs of Mas Selamat.



And if we were going to Woodlands, Xiang's house was just few bus stops away only and we didn't have to get up so freaking early. By the time we were held up at Woodland Checkpoint, we managed to get inside JB at around 10am+.

The tour guide we had was a bespectacled tall uncle who seem like in his 40s dressed in green flowery shirt which looked very 80s. He got a comical look and the way he spoke is uncle-ish la. Broken English that kind but no...not mocking at him but he's really very 搞笑.

First place we were brought to when we got into Kukup was this fishcake place for breakfast.


Wanted to show the sign of the place but Rajat cut off the 'R'. Urgh..

See! I took so nicely for him!


As dearie & I had breakfast before that, we didn't order those fishcake or fishball noodles but we did order the fried fishcake which taste marvellous!


Time to dip in..


Goofing


Hiya, really regretted never ate the noodles. Next time will have to go back there to try out the food again!

Next destination was the Pineapple Museum. But it seemed like the tour guide wasn't even sure if it was opened. Think he spent some time talking to the ppl in charge at the entrance. We were eventually let in but while waiting outside, I was bitten so many times by giant mosquitoes... which explained my unhappiness in this candid shot from Rajat.

wa eh chow bin~ LOL~

Well basically pineapple museum is... EVERYTHING abt pineapples! Of how it's planted, how it's being taken care of.. from stages to stages, what are the tools needed etc. And how pineapples can be used cos pineapples are one of the main crops in Malaysia.

Next up we came by this Fishing village and we were told that we'd be having seafood for lunch. But before that we were to take the boat ride! It was such a terribly hot hot hot hot afternoon that I felt like I was melting. Luckily I brought shades along with me else I'd have to keep squinting my eyes... I don't want crow's feet!!!

MY FACE IS FUCKING HUGE!!!

He tried to focus Zach...

But ended up focusing me again! LOL!

The boat tour was ok, kelong was ok. Seafood lunch was.... hmm.... We were served this kind lor..


Next stop was this chocolate factory-cum-chocolate-gift-store and showed us how was their chocolate made. I bought a small box of chocolate and cocoa powder back. And then nearing dinner time, we were brought to this shoppping complex where we were free to walk around... we have GIANTS over here too leh..

Last stop was a Chinese restaurant for dinner. Ate until damn full. So much of diet & slim down plans and I was so beefed up! TMD...

Time to go home back to Singapore. We left the coach which was heading back to school as Xiang live few stops behind Woodlands custom.