(continued from previous entry)

Nonetheless, took some pics of myself and with Neng & Dad...

Very reflective sun, hence that expression.


Haha.. this is the view outside where we were at 22nd floor.


If my family was into F1, we could have gotten a golden ticket to catch the race right out the window/balcony!


That's Suntec City, Mandarin Oriental, Spore Flyer.. Shiok la... My legs kept turning into jelly at such height.


Snapped with Neng. Do we look alike? Neng's friend had been saying that we 3 sisters look like triplets...


Wanted to take pics with my Papa but dunno what happened, how come the camera so blur one...

We decided to have lamian at Ding Tai Feng @ Raffles City's basement. I love going out with my family but without Ah Mian around like something missing...

My favourite prawn dumpling/wanton soup!

Er... in case you dunno, I'm a fan of PRAWN! I love eating prawns..

As Papa didn't drive, so we had to take bus home. We went across to the Capitol building I think and waited a damn long time for 502. It was a long journey home...

Got home and napped from 2-4pm before going over to MC for practice again. Went home at around 8pm and met up with Dearie to hang out for a while. We haven't been spending a lot of time ever since this competition started. We rest/nap on my single bed for a while after dinner and cos he had to work morning shift the next day, he couldn't stay long and I saw him to the bus stop.

Revival, my last chance to be on the SPB stage and my last chance to look pretty~ LOL!

Monday, got up at 10, took cab at 1030, reached MDC at 11.

The moment we got MDC, we had lunch break? What is this?? If you need us to arrive later, why tell us to reach earlier?? Can sleep more and probably no need take cab. We went for sound check and saw that other groups' performances were really good. 每组都把看家本领拿出来了,个个都明显的进步了. Well, we were eliminated last week so there wasn't any tremendously improvement, we didn't exactly show much enthusiasm in wanting to get back to the competition either.

I have just one regret though.. I won't be able to be become pretty anymore. No more different sets of clothings, no more nice make up & hair! So this is the last time I'd be at MDC and looking pretty.

We got changed and went to the make up room, I was disappointed to see that the lady who always did my make up wasn't around. In fact, all the make up artists in the room were new, I'd never seen them before for the past couple months. There was this lady who looked like PR* did my make up and I was damn sian... cos... it was a rushed work and I don't look pretty at all. Grrrrr... she gave me white & purple eyeshadow! Like hello? Where did that come from? I was wearing green & black leh. How did purple fit in? I didn't like how my face look tonight. So TMD!

Next I went over to the hairstylist area. Same, I'd never seen the hairstylists in this room before. What happened to all the previous dressing crew? There goes my hope in wanting to look pretty for the last time.

Initially I thought my hair would be blown straight like a normal bob but the stylist curled it up and I actually like it! I looked like some Korean actress! Just that the make up really CMI... 并不是完全好看.

Wu model seh boh?


Hair is nice but make up...grrr... damn er xin!


Went to toilet and saw TT...

Almost young boys I know off will think she's chio... Hmm... I totally look like a lao za bor beside her...

The result show took damn long and my legs were damn suan wearing those heels...


Final group shot I'd be taking in this competition...


We finally gotten our break to eat at 640pm and get ready by 715pm. We went back to the make up room to touch up make up & hair and while waiting for turns... I was going around snapping pics of beautiful ppl for one last time before leaving this competition for good...


Able to recognise these ppl?? V from CS, YY & BH from SPT, and the very cartoon lead singer from WGR, KY

A very squeezy dressing room.



With the very sleepy Sam from YSJ and wacky BR from SPT

Final zi lian in the toilet...


We waited for u turn to go up to the stage...





Ya la, it's damn sian already. Just say or comment all you want la. Lao niang is there to perform already give MDC and the whole SPB show face liao. You all already don't like us since day 1, even after 5 performance, you all have nothing constructive to say still say so much for what la. Come back & perform for Revival also waste of our time one la. Let's just all end this and go back to our lives after these 4 months of "Music Camp" ok?

So the LIVE show ended and a photo taking spree began backstage for everyone, knowing it'd be the last chance to be there...


With, in my opnion, the best drummer in the competition, JS from FZ! He's really a zai gia. You don't seem him like 吊儿郎当 kind, he's 1988 one but already have a few professional groups out there. He plays not only drums but other percussions like Chinese drums (yeah, the 舞龙舞狮 kind), the Japanese drums, even Indian drums and the Indonesian Gong...

Hardly taken pic with my own group mate...


With the chio bu from YSJ


Very nice boy Ryan, guitarist from DF

He's got very nice eys and his bday is same as WM, Jul 7, except he's 1986.

With DFC's drummer, Mui


Then was boliao looking around for ppl to take pics with. And is Mr RS, vocalist of FZ...


The dancers of the competition..


The most fun ppl in the competition...


The most famous person throughout the competition...

Mr Jon Soh...

My prom dates! Hahaha


Someone's missing from here...


And last but not least... The hot guitarist from teeny bopper gourp SPT


And now the result show...

We were the first group to go up on stage with SPT and we were the first group to be out. It was once again, expected. It was a rushed performance with barely a week's time to prepare. What to show you tell me? And CHWX is such an utterly OFF song for a competition. Out 了就好了, let others enjoy the remaining of the performances.

Finally, I get to leave with my parents, my family & Shan again. Quickly got changed and took pics with CG who made a little board for me. Damn paiseh with my family looking & waiting. And Papa really dunno directions very well, that's why he doesn't like to drive around. Alamak...

Dropped Shan off at her place then went home and ate bee hoon for supper and bathed at 2am while the other went supper at Newton or something. I don't think I'd be able to tahan so late outside and I think I won't get to see or be in touch with these ppl anymore after this competition. Not that I don't want to, I mean it's cool to get to know so many musicians. I'd love to sing for these groups if they needed any vocalists but I doubt they'd want me sigh...

Went to sleep looking through the revival pics taken today with my lousy hp cam cos Mian's still holding on the digicam.

Tuesday, got up at 9pm from the noisy construction outside but my mood was pleasant thinking about yesterday.

Some random facts & thought about SPB now that we were out for good...

1. There were few left-handers. BR, drummer of SPT & CR, vocalist for DF & of course myself.
2. EV, drummer of SCM is only 37kg!!! Damn pint size lor!!!!!
3. ER, drummer of DF was in the same batch in RJC with Poopee but they didn't know each other back then!
4. RS, vocalist for FZ is a super major Korean drama fan who loves Kim Sam Soon, Snow Queen, Lovers in Paris

Haha! Maybe I should add more when it comes to my mind...

Wednesday, went to school and worked on project in the library before seeing Jojo.

She didn't really comment much except asking me to speed up my work progress since it would be Wk10 next week and the semester would be ending soon liao. Gosh!!

Would be going over to Dearie's and so I thought by taking train from Bugis> JE > Marsiling would be faster instead of changing at City Hall but instead, JE was SOOOO crowded that I couldn't board the first train that came. So waited the next train but it will terminate at Yew Tee. NNM!!! So bo bian have to wait for the 3rd one... so much time spent on waiting.

It was raining cold outside CWP and luckily there was still train so we took the train and walked the sheltered path back to Dearie's place...

Thursday, got up from Dearie's place, had lunch together and was preparing to leave but was kinda worried he'd be unhappy cos it was his off day but I'd already made appointment liao.

Took cab home and nuah before before getting changed and took 502 to Cineleisure. Met up with WM and we went up to Lvl8 Kbox for K-buffet with CG, LJ & Averil. As CG would be enlisting into army soon so he organise this KTV to gather with his friends before he go in army. Apparently he also knows the PSS2 Averil Chan so we all met up together. But there was CG & LJ first while WM & I were hungry and went to take food outside.

The food really taste good leh! I didn't really pay much attention to singing cos I didn't like Kbox's system. I prefer partyworld so much, the TV is SO MUCH BIGGER can!! The drinks came in BIGGER glasses too...

And then Averil came... She's really a damn funny person la! Damn sampat & act cute but it's good vibes! WM agreed too! Haha! She sang damn well too! Can be PSS2 top 3 is really damn zai enough too.

Then of course we took lots of bo liao pics!!

This gal was so li hai zi pai until I really 甘拜下风.

Some siao lang photos with CG. He was the one who took these zi pai!


Pic of our National Hand, mai gong boh! =P


Another one with Averil before we finished k-ing at 10pm...

...and it automatically stopped le. No more like last time can K until shuang shuang if no one book.

WM & I took the North line and I alighted at Woodland and met up with Dearie and took bus home together after he finished meeting his friends. He got hungry and aunty and cooked for us and we stayed up to play game before going to sleep...

Friday, got up at Dearie's place and he was preparing to go work in the morning but I was still soooo sleepy.

I hugged & kissed Dearie goodbye and went back to sleep on the waterbed and got up at almost 12pm. I saw Dearie's sms saying he was feeling tired and siad I very xing fu no need to work. But I am intending to go back Syno to work soon cos bank's depleting liao... I nuah at Dearie's place until 3pm+ and went home. Continued to nuah even when I reached home and waited for my sisters to be home to jog with me. Mian reached home first but she didn't want to jog and I went with Neng but she jogged very fast and I had a hard time catching up behind.

It was damn fun playing with the 'health fascilities' over at Jurong Town Council there. It was enjoyable time jogging with my sister. We went home to cool down before having dinner. After dinner, had bath while trimmed a bit off my hair length.

Did up Endless Recital & Hom Diary . Spent the whole night doing transfering and also continuing and changing storyline & directions. Thought I'd so some more promotion.

Saturday, I was supposed to get up early to hang out with my sisters. We were supposed to have 'sisters outing' and intend to wach Hanayori movie @ JEC 215pm.

It was past 1pm and I wasn't up yet and Neng kept fan me up. It was 130pm and I haven't had lunch yet and Neng was pissed. Luckily Papa came home and he drove us there! We bought tics and since there were still some time left, we played the Japanese drums at at arcade. We bought nacho & cheesy hotdog and went in the theatres.


I had expected it to be a teeny idol, chick flick movie... true enough, my sisters and some youngs girls behind me were gushing when they saw the Domyoji & Hanazawa actors. I'm like... bleah... SO NOT my type!

The starting of the show was ok, the young couple was heading to USA for their honeymoon or something and then the movie flashed back to how they got together after the last episode of the drama series. So Dao Ming Si's mother gave Shan Cai a tiara as present. And the tiara is made up of 4 precious stones: Ruby, Emerald, Topaz, Sapphire. Blablabla... So one night, the tiara was stolen and Shan Cai panick. Together with Dao Ming Si, they embarked on a journey to different parts of the world, trying to get hold of the tiara...

The whole movie is about ppl around the couple giving them tests to go through. I feel it's an utterly stupid plot meant to attract xiao meimei. I kept yawning & falling asleep ever since they reached this island trying to survive without transport and all for a few days. In the end, it's a set up by their parents to make sure their daughter would be blessed. Eeeeeee damn er xin. I don't find the F4 shuai but the young girls behind me kept gushing over the Rui Hanazawa guy who also acted in the Jap series of Hanakimi... Urgh!!

We then went to have Korean snack at the orangey place and took neoprints after that!





By the time we got home, it was 730pm, too late to go jogging le! So stayed at home and watched Juhua. I was so happy hanging out with my sisters!!!