Not sure why the English translation of this show is called Miss No Good - doesn't pleasant, as if the female lead is up to no good lol


Miss No Good is also currently airing in TW? It's Rainie's latest drama.

Just the first episode was already enough to make me laugh and cringe at that thick TW accent of Jiang Xiaohua. I can't believe Rainie is able to act until so sampat, stupid, clumsy.

Based on my 'drama-watching-experience', I thought Ariel Lin from Start With A Kiss is the most bai chi & hua chi female lead. But Jiang Xiaohua is really The Winner of Sampat role liao!!


I also can't really imagine her being paired with Wilber. And... I didn't know Wilber can act. Not that he can't, but it's still funny la! Cos I haven't seen him in other dramas before?

And there's this hot Japanese guy! Wooooooo... Dean Fujioka! OMG!!

Can you tell me how can one's natural nose be so straight??? Grrrr....

Major gushing ahead... 超级大花痴女恩恩!!!!





HOT HOT HOT!!!!

If there's a guy like Jia Si Le chasing me I think I'd just choose him over the foul-mouth Tang Men.

His first TW drama was actually Corner with Love but I didn't really catch it because I don't like Barbie Hsu. But cos of Dean, I would go back and check it out...