Friday, it was Friday the 13th? Do you believe things would go unlucky or unfortunate for you on this day??

Well, I'm neutral la. I went to work and had to settle some tedious stuff. Felt quite sian. Cos it was quite confusing and I think I made a few mistakes and got reprimanded. Sigh... I was supposed to meet Dearie today for dinner... I was supposed to get him something but I had no idea what... He hinted he needed things like wallet, watch, belt.. but his taste is very high class one. Some moments back I saw him checking out the website for Sean Paul wallet or something like that... Not cheap sia. I don't think I can afford.

I went to Raffles City after work and looked around at City Chain... I see the price of watches for guys... wah, $200+, lao niang barely got money to spend let alone buy such an expensive watch. Our couple watch Levis was still working ma... why would he need a new watch, I asked him. He said he wanted something that look more 'executive'. Oh well...

As Alloi was around in the area so we met up and he suggested Raoul watch and thankfully he has a friend working there and was able to get a staff discount. The original price of this watch I fancy was $239 and after discount was $171! Yeah... Pengz! I thanked Alloi for his good kangtao and went over to meet Dearie!

He was waiting for me near the escalator and I showed him the Raoul bag I was holding and "Nah! For you!" He jaw opened a bit, probably shocked that I'd spent that kinda money to buy a Raoul product for him. I asked him to open the gift I got him, he saw the watch and liked it very much. I was sooooo happy & elated that he like it. I was anticipating his reaction and I hope he genuinely like it.

I was very hungry and we went to have dinner at...... Raffles City Foodcourt! Haha! That one don't have queue and I can eat my favourite mini wok noodles! Haha! After that we had some strawberry mouse cake I bought earlier..


We left Raffles City and took the train to JP to see if there were any movies to catch but there was no suitable timing so we took the bus home.


Pic taken by Dearie obviously showing his watch and me in the background watching him admiring his new watch! =X

I was tired and went to sleep earlier while Dearie joined in later.

Saturday, Happy Valentine's Day! I can't believe it was our 3rd Vday.

Dearie went out early in the morning, still leaving me asleep at home. He went over to CWP to collect the flowers he ordered for me. I got up probably an hour later and went to wash up and await him to be back. When he returned, he appeared with a big bouquet of red roses!!! 24 red roses!!!

He held onto the bouquet and presented to me with a big grin on his face. I looked at him and smile back.

And then?? Don't know how to speak ah?? Grrr.. I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't... Damn dumb lor!

So I said, "What must you say?" He said, "Baby, Happy Valentine's Day!" He continued to hold it and smile like a little boy. And then?? Is that all?? Oh mo... How come so woodblock one ah... Don't know how to say more???

So I said again, "And?" Then he think for a couple of second before saying, "And I Love You, Baby!" I accepted the flowers and hugged him tightly!


Pretty red roses!! It's my first time receiving red roses!!! Aww...


Dearie and his sian face, holding & presenting me flowers!





Really very pretty flowers la!


We left home and head toward JP to catch the Oscars big winner movie! Slumdog Millionairre! It was really crowded at JP because there was a JJ concert event going on. I didn't know he was still so popular. Anyway, we had early dinner...


Wonder what's Dearie looking at!



Our food!




I quite like the place. I like the high chairs. I like the food. Just that it's open space and there were ppl walking pass and it was rather distracting.

After the movie, we took the train from JP to Marsiling and nuah at Dearie's place. He had been staying over with me but I haven't stayed at his place..so went over lor. I love all the affectionate hugs!! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Sunday, got up at 12pm...

I only remembered going to bed early and no idea when Dearie joined me. Everyday he has to touch the keyboard and play some GE before he can sleep one la.. tsk!

I was hungwee so I wakie!! LOL!!

I forgot how we spent the day but Dearie was working night shift and I accompanied him to wait for his bus and I crossed the road and took my bus and head home.

Monday, it was back to work again...

It was a boring day as Julie had meeting for the whole day. I had a lot of problems that I couldn't ask her! So I went around asking those business analyst if they needed any help. I ended up zo bo and blogged!

In addition to my zo bo-ness, I went online to search for job openings and took note which companies to send resumes to. Sigh... so shortage of design companies have openings or otherwise they want ppl with experience. I'm just fresh graduate... sob! Fresh graduate also need to start somewhere what!!!! The job opening for multimedia related already so few and plus willing to take in fresh graduate one is even fewer.

Nowadays while helping Julie, I always listened to my mp3 to Perfect10 987FM. I do not have any new songs on my mp3 list so I switched to listening to the radio and the reason why I don't listen to Chinese songs anymore is cos.. well, there aren't any good Chinese songs anymore. So many trashy Chinese songs out there nowadays. Even new albums from Jay & Leehom didn't sound as good. How come no news of good female singers ah? What happened to Elva? Landy? Ah Mei? Jolin? All no news ah...

On the contrary, I found many good English ones! Lady Gaga's songs kept getting stuck in my head... po po poker face po po poker face...and this Live version of Just Dance

This bimbo can sing ah! Not bad leh... and it's LIVE one leh! So cute lor~~ Doll doll!!

I like her image, I like her style... I LIKE HER FIGURE!!!! WHEN CAN I GET THAT HOUR GLASS FIGURE!!?!?!??!!

She did an acoustic version of Poker Face

Very impressive! I love that voice projection...

And I was also into Beyonce's album, David Archuleta's album... SHIOK!!!

Dearie came over at night to pei me!!! I miss seeing dearie!!! Kiss kiss hug hug face on face!

Tuesday, Dearie was with me and Julie was on leave and I didn't feel like going to work so I took a day off.

Went to Acer with Dearie to get his laptop for servicing. His laptop died again in span of one year only? Acer products well.... It took quite a long time to settle things. I thought we'd got to walk out to JE MRT but there was actually shuttle bus services but we took the wrong one that goes to IMM. Alamak but nvm...

We walked over to JE MRT and head toward Marsiling We had intention of catching a movie but I was tired and ended up falling asleep on his bed. Dearie tucked me to bed while he continued playing his game and joined me much later. I got up at 5 cos I was hungry and ate my bian dang while surfing the net and went back to lie down.

I left home at 630 and head toward Clarke Quay as there would be KTV with TB & WM. I was late but Adelyn came even later. MY's sis joined. Even though I brought camera with me but I had no feel of taking pics....

Just a thought.. All of them were office/executive working professionals earning more than 3K per month. I'm well.... I just started out and I started out so late and yet to secure a job cos... there really ain't a lot of job openings in my field of interest. But I believe their job scope should be zo si lang one!

After KTV ended, RB was nice enough to drop me & WM at various points since we all live around the west area. Thanks..