We caught Wolverine.


I was very very impressed with it! SUPER SHIOK!!! Hugh Jackman is damn hot la!

I love all the bombs & fighting scenes especially the chasing in the farm, the poor elderly couple got killed. Sigh... and the part where wolverine jumped toward the helicopter was amazingly AWESOME!!!

I find it funny that Ryan Reynold's part of the cast and his character's really funny!!! He talks WAY TOO MUCH!!! LOL!!!

Ok, an unflattering still from the movie. But... my point being, he just oozes a lot of comedy factor but.... He really has a HOT BODY!!! LOL!!




Another hot guy to speak of is the guy playing Gambit.

I found out his name is Taylor Kitsch.

I really have a thing for dark haired guys! LOL!

There is a Korean guy in the movie as well. Well, he's a mix and English is his first language but he did a few Korean dramas before that's why I recognise him




I also just found out that the actor playing Sabretooth tiger is also a fellow Australian next to Hugh Jackman.