Pardon me for the lack of entries because I'm recently obsessed with a guy...
 He's tall and extremely cute...

Oh.. not to mention that dazzling & mesmerizing smile.

Great complexion....

Sharp nose....

Chiselled face.....

Awwww... why so perfect ah??? LOL!!!!

AHHHHHHH... the coolness & cheeky smile~~~~

Yes, it's Lee Min Ho-shi~ Wahahaha..... And recently I'd been watching his latest drama Personal Taste (also known as Personal Preference for some reason)



Synopsis according to Wiki:

Lee Min Ho plays Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become Park Kae In's (Son Yejin) roommate. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a women feelings.

Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn't stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?

For those who likes Lee Min Ho, do check out this romantic comedy on Youtube!

Due to the recent craze about Lee Min Ho, I got myself an LG Optimus cos he's the endorser! I got the white one!

It comes in 4 colours. Black, Silver, Pink, White. I did consider the Pink one but it looks too 娘 for me! LOL!
 
Cos of Lee Min Ho, I started watching Personal Taste!





Seems like not bad :)

Found some cute fanart of the show. I believe it was the same artists who did the fanart of BOF as well! ^^