One fine day I was strolling at IMM and saw a road show about Chiropractic.

As a person who always have back problems, I was interested and kpo and look look and the lady briefly explained to me and did a little "back screening" and printed a report for me showing how tensed my muscles are.

I paid for the first-time consultation and made an appointment. The first visit was mainly introductory and the doctor getting to know my medical history as well as asking about some of my major injuries etc. So he asked about the symptoms etc and I was scheduled to do an X-ray.

Took a day off and went to Paragon to this Radlink Radiologists place and finished it within 15minutes. I had a wait several weeks before see the doctor for the 2nd time for the Xray analysis.

Yesterday was the 2nd time I got to see Dr Horkey, this American Asian (I couldn't tell if he was Japanese or Korean or Chinese?) doctor who was warm & patient & seems very experienced although he looks like my age or younger?

I felt.... urgh when I saw MY Xrays. Cos.... they looked abnormal....
Saw the twisted, crooked area there?

A closer look here
There is a 20 degree bent in the middle. The black marker signifies the 中心 and most of my weight has been shifted onto my left side.

Apparently, my neck's also bent in opposite direction from how a normal neck spine would look like from as view as drawn in red marker.

I may have put a lot of stress/tension on my neck at the bent part and it looks permanently like that. It looks fine on the front view though.

Well, my peers are much shorter than me since young... how else you think I'd be talking to them? Although I am also wondering if it was also due to looking at a computer screen lower than my eye level that I have to tilt my neck forward or something?

My lower torso here...
My hip bones are damn wide!!! that explains my HUGE ASS!!!

And this is very shuai Dr Horkey explaining about my Xray to me & Mr Z.

To be honest, I feel quite taken aback to see THAT IS MY SPINE!! And its crooked until.... blahhh... So that means I could have been taller?? =P =X

From today onwards I'd be seeing Dr Horkey 3-4 times a week as according to him has to be an intensive treatment for the first 3 months.

But I saw the price/bills I will have to pay - I CAN SERIOUSLY FAINT~

Each visit to the clinic is actually $75. 3 times a week = 12 times a mth = 36 times for 3 mths. $75 X 36 = SGD 2700! That means each mth I have to set aside 900 for this treatment. For someone who draw 2K/mth salary, that is actually quite steep. I take home 1.6, minus away 900, only left 500 to survive. HOW CAN!!!

BUT NOW!!!! This CB boss owes me my Nov & Dec salary..... and likely to owe until after CNY... Although I have savings but 这样不对嘛!拿人钱财替人消灾!我却做了两个月的白工!

Everybody works to earn a living, not live on savings leh.... Need to let the CB boss knows about this cos Rajat's company would be hiring and I will apply for it. I need money and I'd just have to work for someone who pays on time.