BURLESQUE! SUPER AWESOME MUSICAL!


OMFG!!!! I LOVED IT!!! SO DAMN MUCH!!!

I had always liked movies with singing/performing in it. Not exactly a musical style like High School Musical but it started with this small town girl with a big voice & wowing the crowd with her voice!

Christina Aguilera is good, with mutant lungs. How could she sing like that? I have no idea. I mean, it doesn't matter if she can or cannot act, the show is basically just her becoming a singing/performing star in a Burlesque setting club.

After watching this movie and having to listen to the OST, I love Christina Aguilera even more!! LOL!!

Don't you just want to kowtow to her?

It will certainly kill me to even try to attempt this song ><

And yes that's LIVE on some variety show when she was promoting this movie!

WHEN CAN I SING LIKE THAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!