I'm A Mori Girl!

Read on for more...

Met up with Huishan & Audrey at Someset 313. Audrey & I arrived first but not without some zipai shots!
Sibei huge wind!

After that we went ahead to Marche first while waiting for Shan. We went ahead to order the food we like to share amongst ourselves. Look at the spread!!! ALL THE FOUR DISHES ARE YUMMY!!!

We chatted about Kpop, Korean entertainment, Japanese drama before moving over to have some dessert at the Charlie Brown Cafe.
At first we thought it seemed like a nice place to chill but realised without the air con, it was actually quite hot & stuffy.

Then we went to Heeren's MacDonalds. While we were in the toilet, Shan said my dressing looked mori gyaru. She said it means Girl of the Forest. I went to google a bit with iPhone and realised that ya... THAT is my kinda style leh!

We chatted about more, celebrity bloggers, drama serials, traveling experiences, reminiscing about Japan and lots more!
Audrey's pretty nails! SJ = Super Junior :X
Next I brought them to Orchard Central! It was nearing Vday so there were pretty decors!
A fat Mori Gyaru LOL! 
I wanted to show them the rooftop view but the outdoor escalator was spoilt so we had to take the lift inside. The night shots didn't turn out good, even Photoshop can't save so here are some parting shots taken in the toilet :P

I went home and researched a bit about Mori Girl fashion and I absolutely love that kind of style! Especially the long tops....


The main traits of this style is its bagginess! Printed socks & leggings too! Flower prints also!
I absolutely love this!!! Cos I love green, turquoise, bluish-green a lot! Most of the images about were gotten here.