Currently watching the highly marketed Korean drama Secret Garden starring Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won.

The first episode of Secret Garden started out pretty funny. Ha Ji Won was also depicted as being very masculine & boyish with her short crop hair as an aspiring movie stunt actress or something.

Sometimes I just find the attraction between the ML (male lead) & FL (female lead) quite suddenly & unbelievable. Not really sure how a shopping mall CEO heir was so attracted to a boyish looking FL and he decided it was worth sticking around in the action school just to be able to see her, including doing sit up exercises with her!



SECRET GARDEN IS SO 劲爆!I just don't think such things would ever happen in real life. Why won't any guy find me cute when I'm not even looking feminine at all? LOL

I mean, where got ppl do sit up like that one!!!! where got ppl do sit up until face put so close to the foot-holder one!!! HAHAHAH unbelievable!


Also, why will u ask a girl whom u like weird questions, such as:

1. Did u go to college/university? In the city? Which district? Or overseas?

2. Would yr family be someone I'd know? Like owners of some company???

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sometimes, I wonder why are the mothers of rich/handsome/suave/talent men so irritating & evil & bitchy? why do they always make the lives of the girls these men choose so miserable & sad...

I watched the part where Ra Im was dressed up by Woo Yong's stylist to enter the VVIP of Ju Won's. Then Ju Won's mama also went to wreck Ra Im's place and sprouting those nonsense like her parents didn't bring her up well, 没家教 etc.

Laughing my ass off watching BigBang's parody of Secret Garden! 
GD looks totally like a girl!!! TOP is so hot!! i think he plays the character Joo Won better than Hyun Bin himself!