It's with much happiness to announce that FINALLY after 5.5 years, we are embarking on the next new phase of life. We've already been together 5.5 years, I wouldn't mind another 55 years actually :)

There was no proposal. No discussion. It was just a spur of moment to decide where my wedding venue would be, what gown will I be wearing and what music will be playing on the day of our wedding :) Then I began looking at SingaporeBrides & Weddingforum.SG and thought how nice it would be to doll up pretty in the white wedding dress.

It was also during the recent weekends with Zach that we realised we like shopping for groceries and looking at furnitures. It just seemed so natural. It just happened naturally. Both of us would stop in front of a furniture or electrical appliance shop and stopped longer than usual, taking note of the prices, making mental notes of cost of expenses in future :)

I am actually very happy at the very natural, gradual pace. We're slowly embarking on this journey together. It feels nice knowing the rest of the days, I will not be alone :)

We have been discussing about rings recently. Seems like although diamond is technically worthless but still, it isn't really cheap choosing a proposal ring. The body/setting could be anything 1k and the stone/diamond could be anything 2k onwards.

Well, of course if don't really have to mind the clarity or colour or cut also can chin chai choose one la lol I'd rather us spend the money on our HONEYMOON!! I hope I can find something just around 2k.

I told Dearie my plan the next year. Hopefully we can ROM in June and perhaps banquet in Dec? If prefer to combine, can combine in Oct - saying I Do in front of our guests. Wedding shoot could be later half of the year? I'm not sure but once again, don't really have to spend a lot here ba lol.

Let's see how it goes!! ^^