July's barely over but I really have been extremely happy & blessed.



I can't even remember when was the last time I felt such bliss. Being a year older now, I have realised that it's never too late for any possible happiness coming your way, no matter how tiny they are. 

Every year during my birthday, I'd get myself some gifts just to indulge a bit cos it's MY birthday :X And what a coincidence that ASOS was having their summer sale! And I got some pretty reasonable deals! Although a couple didn't really fit as well and would need to ask my mom to help me a little bit :X Can't wait to wear these clothes out to gaigai ^^

Took an off day on my 7-11 birthday. There was no fancy stuff. Had scheduled my chiropractic appointment at Habourfront and thereafter just hanging out at VivoCity with Dearie! <3 Even Long John Silver taste great with his presence.
At 29, my wisdom tooth was still growing at the back of my lower jaw. Had some difficulty chewing but otherwise was fine. 或许是人老了(或是因为长大了?:X)所以也比较容易满足。

I have the luxury of working with the biggest number of colleagues in my 短短几年的工作生涯. Well, after all, this is quite a big organisation so every department definitely has a welfare committee cos they promote a work-life balance lifestyle. Although I had saw it coming, after 6 months of birthday department celebrations from January to June, I was still touched when it came to July.



Takes great skill to self-take 6 heads inside where everyone meet the smiling standards for photography! Keep up the great smile everybody! :P

I am thankful for the love being shown to me - even though deep inside I know 只是形式上的举动罢了. But really, I really appreciate it a lot cos 都这么大了,大概也没有人玩 surprise 了。HAHA. Ok la, cute la cute.

Had birthday celebration with my beloved family.
Photobucket

If you ppl still don't know yet, I have a cousin who bakes cakes & pastries and my dad would always support her whenever the members of the family have birthdays approaching. Check out her cake album on her FB.

Here's my Oreo cheesecake!

These are the ppl whom I LOVE MOST!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Very simple affair at home in our lok kok home clothes :X

I'm 29!




In primary colours together with my Papa & Mama.

Mama has toothache, hence she wasn't smiling.
I have also met up with Qifen last weekend. It's funny how we typically meet twice a year - once during CNY, once during July as both of us are July babies. But towards the end of this year, we'd definitely be meeting more often as she's one of my bridesmaids!

Thank you for the long running friendship all these years. It was a pity the lunch was a short while as by the time we arrived, it was almost 2pm and the Korean restaurant, Aunty Kim's Korean Restaurant @ Upper Thomson Rd, closed at 3pm. 


There was a park behind the area and we took this shot on a rainy afternoon & parted ways till the next time we meet again ^^

Although there are still job woes happening in my life but that could be cast aside for the time being. I'd just treat it as 过时间. I'll try to focus on other aspects like spending more time with my family, doing meaningful things with Mr Z, keeping myself healthy by running regularly & kickboxing, watching dramas & basically continuing with blogging & fanfic-writing. These are things I look forward to.

It's really nice to be able to feel all positive towards life and have things to be thankful for each day. 6 more months till Jan 12 :P

29! I'M LOVING IT!