Before making the trip down, I was wondering how will they show us the photos. Typically it should be on a computer with big screen right? Then from there can next next next and we could probably create a 'consideration' folder & 'selected' folder of some sort yeah?

That's why I was pretty shocked when we were presented with a huge stack of 3R photos. So small see what shit????



We were shown groups of photos in 3-6 to filter off selected photos within a 'series'. There are probably 200+ photos/shots. Siao... how they print it out in HARDCOPY? That looks expensive and what do they do with the unchosen hardcopy photos??

We spent a great deal of time choosing the photos. I had to eliminate some photos that I look good in it because Mr Z didn't. He was really very tired and numb from smiling that day so it was all shown on his face and I couldn't possible get photos that BOTH of us do not look good in, could I?

We were ONLY given 26 photos so the eliminating process was extremely painful knowing we couldn't have all of the nicely taken photos, coupled with nice outdoor weather.

From 200+, to 100+ and to 50+ and the process was actually more agonising by the minute.

I really hate doing this, especially facing a bridal service that I already have given up because EVERY LITTLE ADDITIONAL THING ARE ADDITIONAL COSTS!!!

HELLO bridal services, how about u all just fuck off this industry and just let freelance photography rule you all over and fuck u upside down!?!??!

And bridal/wedding gown rentals!! If you DO/DEAL WITH GOWNS, JUST STICK TO JUST GOWNS and let your photographers deal with the couples individually without managing the customers like that!

Don't you give me the crap that 'you want to get married of cos you gotta set aside some wedding funds to make it happen.' You think you package it nicely but come on, we all know it means exactly as 'NO MONEY DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING MARRIED!"

FUCK U!!! What right do YOU have to tell wedding couples HOW they should be spending their money?!?!

After a difficult, grueling time finally choosing down to 26 photo. In the end, we topped up another 9 photos at $50 each which is another added $450 :(

After choosing the 35 photos, I just wanted to leave as soon as possible without having to be there & face them anymore because... yes, her words gets me. Her body language is just gross, as if to make fun of me that I shouldn't be getting married just because I haggled the price for everything. Yes, I don't earn as much as I should be at my age, so what??? WHY SHOULD I BE JUDGED BY YOU?????

It just wasn't a pleasure going through possible one of the most important process in my life such as preparing a wedding.

This sucks. Seriously. Big time.

I scoot off and sulked.

The next day she called to say she's giving us an offer to return ALL photos to us for $2500 which is "very cheap"!!!

CCB!! Really? Communicating with her just makes me so wanna 骂脏话 every single time because of all the insensitive/sarcastic remarks she makes.

Dumb bitch, who are you to decide what is cheap!!! You this CBK golden cheesepie can anyhow fly to Greece or Europe on CUSTOMERS' EXPENSE and able to carry branded/designer that I couldn't possibly afford in this entire life, WHO ARE YOU TO FUCKING SAY $2500 is cheap?????

Can you tell how much I fucking hate this kinda person whom I'm coordinating MY OWN WEDDING with?? It frustrates me to no end.

And if you're a bride-to-be, please... spare yourself all these agony and just don't go to this bridal service located at 55 Tiong Bahru Rd if you don't want to end up like me.