Thank you for coming into my life 6 years ago.

It's been 6 years since I met Mr Z and I had not regret it at all. I'm glad & grateful to have met him.

I was the one who chatted with him at a KTV cos of his memorizing voice. I was the one who asked him out. I was the one who confessed that I like him and finally, I was the one who proposed to him :P

Well, I was the one to propose him to propose to me.

For us, we made it a point to book a hotel during our anniversary and do tourists stuff.

2007 we went to Sentosa and played all the games, 
2008 we went Genting and played the theme park, 
2009 we went to HK with his family, 
2010 we stayed RWS and played USS, 
2011 we went to Korea with my sister.

This year, Studio M Hotel & Hippo Bus Tours! It was a fun but hot experience on the open upper deck bus. But the view was indeed very different from just viewing from the normal SBS upper deck.

Actually the research/preparation work began a week before the actual check-in day. I got things printed a day earlier. So it goes like this:


Mr Z is recently looking for a job and just randomly I told him I found a suitable position for him and passed him a printed paper.

Actually while reading halfway, I was watching his impression. At one point he had this "open mouth sian" and said, "Huh? Isn't this some contract thing which your jie mei is supposed to give me at the gate one?"

Turn off.

I wanted to smack him really. HELLO! It's a job offer, it's A LETTER of offer to invite him to consider the job/role. If he's interested then he can accept. And that's when the 'probation' will begin. I've thought about the actual day then will give him the CONTRACT of Employment/Appointment. Tsk!

Haha anyway he did repeat the line mentioned in the printed letter and took out the ring which I know he brought with him. But...he asked, "Do you need me to kneel down or not?" 

Second turn off.

His bei dong reactions is quite a turn off and actually I was pretty mad cos I know if I didn't do all these, he probably wouldn't do anything. So I've to spell everything out clearly everything. Though I replied "Up to you la!" But urgh~ U want to kneel u kneel la.. u still ask me for what? I cannot force u if u don't want right?

So I wore the ring and put a lanyard over his neck, like how an office executive would! LOL! It's a pity I didn't take a pic of how dumb & silly he looks but here's how it look like:


So there you have you, MY Proposal for his proposal lol :P