Because the pre-wedding shoot was schedule on 13th, when we previously went to confirm the outfits for shoot, we were encouraged to make an appointment for their facial session 2 day earlier so that we look good/ready for the shoot. We were given an 'experience rate' at $68.

However, yesterday when I turned up for the facial for the 'experience', it was a less than pleasant and it makes me extremely regretful for signing up with Fabulosity really...

Ladyboss wasn't around so there was a beautician, Xiao'an (also Taiwanese lady) who attended to me. She's a gentle & softspoken lady so I felt more relaxed in her presence.

As this was my first time doing a facial, I had nothing to expect since I had no idea what was it like. While it was a pleasure to have someone cleanse my face, pores, massage my face/temples for me but the process is far too long.


I am always rather uncomfortable lying down - a process that is experienced while going to salon to dye hair. You'd have to lie down before the hairstylist could wash/shampoo your hair. I don't enjoy or like it to be honest.

So once the 2 hour (or probably more?) facial-session was over. I couldn't wait to scoot off home. But that decision was intercepted with the ladyboss' return and another ground of grueling sales talk begin - cornering me to spend money buying products that was used on my face during the session.

Xiao'an updated the ladyboss with my skin condition and diagnose what are the products I would need and needless to say ladyboss yakked all about the importance of how a lady should spend time to maintenance their face etc etc. Besides products, she also urged me to sign up the facial packages which they claimed to be a very good rate. Some $368 or $388 thing for 6 sessions - I don't fucking remember the figures, I only know I don't fucking want to spend any money, just let me go! YOU MONEY GRABBING WOMAN! ARGH!!! PUI!!!!

Again, she always like to emphasis that IT IS VERY CHEAP!!! I hate it when ppl do that! I also hate it when ppl tell me THIS IS VERY SIMPLE TO DO! These are the kinda words that makes my blood boil but I still have to keep my cool and so I insisted that I don't need it.

But she finally throw the words, "You can ask your mom, she probably knows this price you cannot get it elsewhere." Then I said, "Sorry, even though I have a house of women at home but we don't do facial, we seldom make up or stuff like that. I came here because you recommended me to rejuvenate my face before taking the wedding photos."

But some ppl really just don't take no for an answer. I looked at Xiao'an who looked like she is empathizing with my situation but yet couldn't do anything due to conflict of interest because she was hired by that money-sucker woman.

I really don't want to continue to sit there to discuss about this. I had a long day and more long days tomorrow. I don't need to continue all these and I ended up buying 2 products I don't need + the original $68 facial cost which total up to be around $200. KNNBCCB!

FUCK MY LIFE! Why do I always succumb to pressure like that? I HATE IT I HATED IT!!!!

Newly brides-to-be, I really wish you have more willpower and have a strong mind that I didn't have to thoroughly 绝不向恶势力低头. When you know you're gonna get ripped, stand up for yourself. I regretted no unleashing all these at them because they will still be my AD makeup & bridal. I don't want to make things ugly but I felt so horrible not being able to counterstrike her pushy manner.

If you happen to searched here for THAT SALON, I hope you're also have an 泼辣 personality. I hereby wish you all the best.