Fabulosity have arranged for our shoot to be on June 13. It's a Wednesday and Dearie & I had to specially take leave.

I have asked Ah Neng along to help me snap some 'making of' pics & videos. I know some bridal boutique do not allow family members as they will hinder the whole shooting progress but I was glad Sandy allowed it.  Haha and Ah Neng was afraid she'd get bored so she asked my mom along.

Because it's we'd chosen a cheap package so Dearie has to drive us all over Tiong Bahru. We reached at 12pm and Sandy started to work on my face while my mama & Ah neng were chilling at the sofa and Dearie eating the lunchbox I'd packed for him. 

I think I look pretty cute! :P
Here's a shot with Mama.







A half-body shot taken by Ah Neng. 

A collage of selfies since I seldom get to look this good.
Then we had some indoor shots before we go out. I was worried that Dearie didn't know the way. He's not a very season driver and plus kan chiong and poor sense of direction, I think he took like 15-20min before he appeared outside the studio with the car and we were horn by buses & drivers behind. 

It was a long journey from Tiong Bahru to Tuas but at least there was AYE straight up all the way.

We started off with the indoor shots of Raffles Marina. 




Then we had to go under the scorching sun... 

Absolutely in love with the sky!
Supporting the very very heavy veil.
Carrying the heavy puffy skirt...

The shoot started at 330pm and the whole afternoon was truly very hot. It was 5pm+ when I suddenly saw Papa dropped by to pick my mama & Ah Neng home. I was happy to see Papa and I guess he was also glad to see me so pretty and in a wedding dress too!! Haha! So Ah Neng had to leave and we only have 'making of' pics up until the yacht. 

After the yacht pics, I was to change into the 2nd outfit and Sandy did a 2nd look for me.

I look amazingly different. I am shorthair but it could be manipulated into having a classic beehive and with different eyeshadow & accessories, I really totally look different. I really need to learn how to put double eyelid tape & false eyelashes to have bigger looking eyes. 

For the remaining day, we shot inside the bar and at the swimming pool. I was glad we managed to capture a few sun setting pics. 

Sigh, ONLY 26 PATHETIC PICS TO CHOOSE FROM and a whooping sum to top up per pic. I think it's technical fee to capture that, having to brave through the hot pavement from the burning sun and bearing the furnace heat and sweat after sweat but haiz... 

Luckily my sister caught some 'making of'' otherwise this must be the most pathetic offer ever ><

Anyway, can't wait to see how the actual photos turn out to be.