I must have been the bride who'd been to the most number of fitting sessions. Which bride will be so free to travel all over SG just to find something affordable?

So I continued my search for the most suitable piece of wedding dress.

7. Eternal Bliss @ Jurong West (Apr 29)

After dinner on a Sunday, Dearie & I took a cab to one of the neighbourhood in Jurong West supposedly near Pioneer MRT. When the door was open, I found a familiar looking lady. Turns out, she was from JSS and we actually know common ppl! She has a beautiful house. Her collection wasn't a lot but enough for me to try out.

Looks like Belle's Gown but unfortunately too short for me!

Sweet but looked a little less formal.



KIV-ing..... They said they're gonna have new gowns coming in so let's see if there's something fitting for me :)

Up until now,  up until now we have decided that perhaps package works better for us but I was still interested to see if there was anything I look better in or anything else more affordable?

So now I figured I'd be sourcing for a tea dress. I'm pretty sure I'd look gross in kwa & cheong sam so I thought it an ROM dress would be good to change into when I 'returned home' from Groom's place during the AD. And that's what I'd be looking out for in my quest next.

8. La Mariee Wedding @ Upper Changi (May 20)

This is the farthest place we'd ever scheduled to view their collection. The studio was HUGE!!! And the collection were HUGE as well!!!! But I knew most of them come in small size so I just directly told her if she may have dress/gowns for UK14. I told her I'm looking for something puffy, tulle is ok, organza is fine too.

But unfortunately, I couldn't fit wet into their existing gowns and I didn't really want to MTM a new piece :(

An organza piece

Looks ok at first glance but realised kinda resembled a rug :X

A BLUE GOWN!!! I'd wanted Tiffany Blue as me theme!

But I was unable to zip it up :'( 

Another pink ballgown.... 

But too pink for my liking :(

The ladyboss wasn't pushy nor hard sell which was something I appreciate greatly because from a customer's pov, it isn't easy to find something suitable, fitting, appropriate. Purchasing something has a lot to do with gut feel, positive vibe and of course the right fit cos when it doesn't 'feel right', the customer will definitely need the time to consider whether it's something he/she wants.

9. Viva Gown @ CCK (June 3)

Although I have confirmed a pre-wedding & actual day package with Fabulosity but I still feel that I needed a short gown as tea dress so I continued made appointments with freelance home biz like such.

When I viewed their website, I was already interested in several of their gowns so I couldn't to try on it! Since I've already confirmed my wedding gown, I told them I was looking at evening gown & short gown dress.

I was quite happy that I could fit in most of their short gowns! But unfortunately most of them were too short for me to the extend that it wasn't appropriate for a formal wedding event so I couldn't consider their dresses.

10. PikaStyle @ Bt Panjang (June 3)

Another place that doesn't allow pics. The lady Emily seemed a little disappointed when I said I'm only interested to check out evening gown & short dresses as I have 'confirmed my wedding gown from elsewhere'.

Unfortunately I couldn't take any pics but I did try on a few evening gowns & short dresses. I was actually looking for glamorous or ballgowns but what they mostly have are more suitable for important functions and are what taitais wear to be honest.

They have a lot more types of dresses which weren't all features on their website but it's a really nice & cosy part of the living room where you can see a wide display of dresses.

-

In the end, after weighing the pros & cons and of course importantly, the cost to get things going, We are going with Fabulosity. Actually I really like one of Vivian's gown better but I figured I really just can't bear to pay $700 to BUY a gown that I won't have other chance to wear it again.

Sigh, just to recap the lovely gown that I won't ever get to wear/try again! Byebye $700 gown, I hope you find a suitable owner..... 





Dearie & I took the Pre-wedding package as well as the Actual Day package with Fabulosity. They come separately. 

Pre-wedding $980
- 4 hours photography
- 1 wedding gown, 1 short dress, 1 groom suit
- 2 looks
- All accessories included
- bouquet included
- 26 X 8R album
We topped up for Makeup artist to follow us for 2nd look. So it adds to about $1100. 

Actual Day $1880
- 1 wedding gown, 1 evening gown
- 2 groom suits
- 2 looks (including trial make up for another 2 looks so totally 4 looks?)
- All accessories included

Come to think of it, the items in AD isn't too far off away from PW but how come the difference of almost 1K? An additional suit & evening gown cost that much? Some more PW is photography included leh, AD don't have leh.